PDA

View Full Version : Henderson and Broony

Humo
22-02-2017, 09:56 PM
Glad to see Broony and Henderson in the Hibs end today cheering on their favourite team. What a game to go to

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Scouse Hibee
22-02-2017, 09:58 PM
Glad to see Broony and Henderson in the Hibs end today cheering on their favourite team. What a game to go to

Wotherspoon was there too.

O'Rourke3
22-02-2017, 10:00 PM
Saw Leigh too, suppose they were all together?

CyberSauzee
22-02-2017, 10:02 PM

Said on radio thay walked out with big smiles.

R'Albin
22-02-2017, 10:03 PM
Taking tickets away from proper Hibs fans. Disgrace etc.

JimboHibs
22-02-2017, 10:07 PM

They hate the charity thieving tramps as much as us 💪

silverhibee
22-02-2017, 10:08 PM
Taking tickets away from proper Hibs fans. Disgrace etc.

Seen Griffiths after the game and Mr Riordan was in the West as well. :flag:

jacomo
22-02-2017, 10:47 PM

Love how these two still hold an affection for us. Neither brought up as Hibs fans, but Stockholm syndrome and all that. :greengrin

Scott is handing in his scouting report on Hearts to Brendan tomorrow:

'Sh**e.'

SteveHFC
23-02-2017, 12:34 AM
Rodgers was also there.

CyberSauzee
23-02-2017, 12:44 AM
Love how these two still hold an affection for us. Neither brought up as Hibs fans, but Stockholm syndrome and all that. :greengrin

'Sh**e.'

From watching the heroes vid I got the impression that his family were Hibs supporters? Or have I completely missed a few months on here when it was discussed how big a Celtic family they are? :confused:

Johnny Clash
23-02-2017, 02:10 AM

'Sh**e.'

Henderson was interviewed in The Herald recently and he said he went to Easter Road as a Hibs supporter when he was a boy.

Here's what he said when talking about Broony and Thomo:

“It was good to get advice at my age and I also have Broony here. As a Hibs fan when I was younger I watched them play together. For those two to hand down their experience at this stage of my career is second to none. I look to take it all on board and I can always go to them.”

Tom Hart RIP
23-02-2017, 05:19 AM
KT there as well.
Hendo went looking for Leigh at full time and both were hugging each other.

Flanny boy
23-02-2017, 06:51 AM
KT there as well.
Hendo went looking for Leigh at full time and both were hugging each other.

Absaloutly superb

JimBHibees
23-02-2017, 06:58 AM
From watching the heroes vid I got the impression that his family were Hibs supporters? Or have I completely missed a few months on here when it was discussed how big a Celtic family they are? :confused:

Think his grandad is a Hibby and took him to a few games when younger but definitely a Celts man.

tamig
23-02-2017, 08:20 AM
Think his grandad is a Hibby and took him to a few games when younger but definitely a Celts man.

As someone mentioned above, there was a good recent interview with Hendo where he said he went to ER with his grandad and was a Hibs fan as a kid.

FC Leige
23-02-2017, 08:23 AM
Think his grandad is a Hibby and took him to a few games when younger but definitely a Celts man. Scott Brown was a Rangers fan growing up and most of his family are Huns. I work beside his brother