PDA

View Full Version : Derby Dominance Continued

California-Hibs
22-02-2017, 10:28 PM
Make that 7 in a row undefeated now! 👍 Can't wait to play them 4 times next season, we completely own them in this fixture. Far more hunger and desire than their foreign imports!

Cummings doesn't half like a goal against them eh 😂 'Hearts reject'

gogsy23
22-02-2017, 10:32 PM
To a man different class tonight. Better in evrey department

Malthibby
22-02-2017, 10:35 PM
It's been a long time coming but I hope the young 'uns who have had to cope with that lot dominating us realise that it's over - us
oldies remember the 70's & it's coming around again. They're pants without their cheating money (& the wee fat striker).
One team in Embra.
Gave my ticket to my daughter so she could watch it with my grandson & listened to it on the radio with my wife.
Consequently now pished.......
GG
GIRUY:flag:

Liberal Hibby
22-02-2017, 10:36 PM
And we've scored more goals in the Scottish Cup since last winning it than they have.

California-Hibs
22-02-2017, 10:47 PM
20,205 in attendance, more than their stadium can even hold! Even more than once their new stand goes up 😂

Do you think they're beginning to realize that they truly are the wee team?!

Renfrew_Hibby
23-02-2017, 12:07 AM
What's the WLD derby record in all comps since the day we died as a football club?

hfc rd
23-02-2017, 01:18 AM
what's the wld derby record in all comps since the day we died as a football club?

w - 6
d - 7
l - 5

givescotlandfreedom
23-02-2017, 03:18 AM
I quite enjoy bitching them.

Pete
23-02-2017, 04:54 AM
Really nervous beforehand but needn't have been.

At the risk of repeating myself, they shat it . Again.

I've never really experienced this feeling where I'm pretty confident going into a derby and I think only the guys who were watching in the seventies have felt this way before. The irony is that we're a ****ing second division team. Just wait until we're back!

FilipinoHibs
23-02-2017, 06:00 AM

I've never really experienced this feeling where I'm pretty confident going into a derby and I think only the guys who were watching in the seventies have felt this way before. The irony is that we're a ****ing second division team. Just wait until we're back!

Never really bothered about them in earl 70s. More concerned with the Old firm who were our real rivals or Aberdeen. 22/21 in a row changed all that. Now I am so nervous and can't sleep for days before a derby.

ACLeith
23-02-2017, 06:30 AM
20,205 in attendance, more than their stadium can even hold! Even more than once their new stand goes up 😂

Do you think they're beginning to realize that theytruly are the wee team?!
Liked the digs the announcer got in at the start something like "welcome to edinburgh's biggest football stadium" and "... a game being played on a good pitch"!!!!

Baw187
23-02-2017, 07:05 AM
Liked the digs the announcer got in at the start something like "welcome to edinburgh's biggest football stadium" and "... a game being played on a good pitch"!!!!

He rolled off about 10 in a row!

I personally thought our fantastic gloating from the start was a risky strategy in case we ended up with egg in our coupons but it well and truly paid off, and made the evening all the better!

NAE NOOKIE
23-02-2017, 07:05 AM
What is incredible is the fact that in the five seasons ( including this one ) since the 11/12 season we have drawn them 3 times in the early rounds of the Scottish cup and pumped them oot every time.

Its almost football Karma ....... try to end us as a club will ye :greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
23-02-2017, 07:16 AM

I personally thought our fantastic gloating from the start was a risky strategy in case we ended up with egg in our coupons but it well and truly paid off, and made the evening all the better!

Yeh, me as well mate ....... as it turns out nae need tae worry :thumbsup:

It just shows that you cant read too much into omens and the like ..... I dropped my passengers outside Tamsons at half six and then drove around for 15 minutes trying to find a parking space, I ended up parked so far away that I went to a different boozer for my pre match pint and met up with them at the game. I then got my customary steak pie & Bovril .. only to find that when I got to my seat they had magically turned into a coffee ( which I hate ) and a mince pie ..... how the hell can you get 'both' parts of such a simple order wrong?

Needless to say my feeling that it was going to be a bad night because of these two mishaps was entirely wrong :aok:

Baw187
23-02-2017, 07:17 AM
Yeh, me as well mate ....... as it turns out nae need tae worry :thumbsup:

It just shows that you cant read too much into omens and the like ..... I dropped my passengers outside Tamsons at half six and then drove around for 15 minutes trying to find a parking space, I ended up parked so far away that I went to a different boozer for my pre match pint and met up with them at the game. I then got my customary steak pie & Bovril .. only to find that when I got to my seat they had magically turned into a coffee ( which I hate ) and a mince pie ..... how the hell can you get 'both' parts of such a simple order wrong?

Needless to say my feeling that it was going to be a bad night because of these two mishaps was entirely wrong :aok:

Ha ha!! [emoji23][emoji23]

ano hibby
23-02-2017, 07:21 AM

Singing..'Oh this is so f*****n easy' on the 65th minute inevitably invited a goal. Just the 15 mins early to start that one up!

hibsbollah
23-02-2017, 07:28 AM
Mrs Bollah tried to persuade me it was a dream this morning. She really does have a nasty streak...

Onion
23-02-2017, 07:32 AM

Don't think they did. Just don't think they "get it".

Their pre-match rhetoric and hubris is the same. Their fans' deluded, sense of entitlement is the same. Their expectation of Hibs is exactly the same.

But their club is now a collection of foreign journeymen who don't have a clue and probably never will. How Hearts fans can relate to that team is a complete mystery. Community club ????

Hibs on the other hand....