PDA

View Full Version : Listening on the radio

KSA Hibee
22-02-2017, 08:18 PM
Got my vpn switched on and listening to the game on BBC Weegie and have to say our fans sound the dogs noŁŁocks ....

Sounds tremendous and proud of the support being giving from the stands .. was at the lat reply and hoe we get the same outcome

Mon the Cabbage 💚🏆🙏💚

corby hibee
22-02-2017, 08:28 PM
[QUOTE=KSA Hibee;4952552]Got my vpn switched on and listening to the game on BBC Weegie and have to say our fans sound the dogs noŁŁocks .... Sounds tremendous and proud of the support being giving from the stands .. was at the lat reply and hoe we get the same outcome Mon the Cabbage Me too sounds amazing, non stop since kick off.

Cropley10
22-02-2017, 08:32 PM
Listening via the BBC Scotland webpage.

Biscuits Preston is in all sorts of pain having to admit his beloved Famous have "Not laid a glove on Hibs".

Better than TV this is..

Betty Boop
22-02-2017, 08:32 PM
Yea Biscuits seems upset :greengrin

CyberSauzee
22-02-2017, 09:36 PM

No class whatsoever. Listened to the 2nd half and there's absolutely no credit to the Hibernian domination. It's all about how the Poppy Dodgers haven't turned up.

The elephant in the room for all Yams is that they will never dominate the Embra derby for years - they cannot now overspend over their wee neighbours. Ooo to ooo to be ooo to be a wee neighbour.

CyberSauzee
22-02-2017, 09:39 PM
No class whatsoever. Listened to the 2nd half and there's absolutely no credit to the Hibernian domination. It's all about how the Poppy Dodgers haven't turned up.

The elephant in the room for all Yams is that they will never dominate the Embra derby for years - they cannot now overspend over their wee neighbours. Ooo to ooo to be ooo to be a wee neighbour.

Having just posted the above Preston has just said Hearts have been outclassed in every signal department. That's as near as you will get to him to say Hibs have been brilliant.

darwenhibby
22-02-2017, 09:46 PM
He's greetin for big Darren to get sent off at the penalty was brilliant

CyberSauzee
22-02-2017, 09:49 PM
He's greetin for big Darren to get sent off at the penalty was brilliant

Forgot about that one! Another clueless ex player with no idea of the rules.

To be fair to him he's just credited Hibs on being superior in every area.

He's definitely not a Cathro fan...

hibbygraham
22-02-2017, 09:49 PM
Agreed. Sounded great.

Don Giovanni
22-02-2017, 09:50 PM
Our support were magnificent from start to finish. Incredible noise tonight and Sunshine on Leith at the end was beautiful.

GGTTH

Sweet Left Peg
22-02-2017, 09:53 PM

Was it Biscuits that said "I have no idea what formation Hearts are playing" in the second half?

Jack Hackett
22-02-2017, 09:57 PM
To every single lucky barsteward at the game

:not worth:not worth:not worth:not worth:not worth:not worth:not worth:not worth:not worth:not worth

CyberSauzee
22-02-2017, 10:06 PM
Was it Biscuits that said "I have no idea what formation Hearts are playing" in the second half?

Yes another classic! Rob McLean thought it was a 3-1-3-3. Cathro's laptop must have a virus.

Don Giovanni
22-02-2017, 10:14 PM
Cathro: "We've over-estimated where we're at (as a team)".

Or in other words... we're not as good as we thought we were :aok:

CyberSauzee
22-02-2017, 10:26 PM
The Jazz House is now on. Sounds like a Cathro team talk.

brog
22-02-2017, 10:45 PM
Phil Neville came out with a classic tonight. He obviously had no idea what Yams are called so he came out with a strangled, Hearts of Mid Albion, honest! The Famous my erchie!