PDA

View Full Version : Hearts Players Dont Care Enough...Lets Do Them

FC Leige
22-02-2017, 01:29 PM
Hearts have filled their team with a bunch of foreign journeymen. I can imagine most of them had never heard of Hearts 2 months ago and the Edinburgh Derby could have been played on the moon for all they knew or cared. We have got a team full of players who have all been over the course before. They are not used too getting beaten of Hearts and know what attitude is required to win these games.When the going got rough in the first game the ****bos didn't want to know. They didn't have the stomach for the fight and didn't care enough to want to put their bodies in the firing line while we had guys like Bartley, McGregor and Holt who would have tackled a brick wall if they had too.
Forget talk about them turning into Barca on our silky surface . They are cowards who care as much about Hearts as we do. The tide has change.

:flag:

easty
22-02-2017, 01:30 PM
They do care, but it won't matter, we'll still beat them.

FC Leige
22-02-2017, 01:34 PM
They do care, but it won't matter, we'll still beat them. Maybe Walker, Cowie and Nicholson care. I doubt the rest of them give a flying ****

Jack Hackett
22-02-2017, 02:18 PM
When the going gets tough...:greengrin

SanFranHibs
22-02-2017, 02:32 PM
When the going gets tough...:greengrin

The Heart pitch gets worse :dunno:

Craig_in_Prague
22-02-2017, 02:37 PM
will they play 2 up front?

will they come and open up, thinking their a silky team?

I sure hope so.

High-On-Hibs
22-02-2017, 02:39 PM
will they play 2 up front?

will they come and open up, thinking their a silky team?

I sure hope so.

With potter pulling the strings, you've got to be joking. A 4-6-0 is most likely on the cards.

Springbank
22-02-2017, 03:11 PM
we need to ping cross balls, corners and free kicks right n top of that shan goalie of theirs all night.
there is much joy and goals to be had there tonight, especially if storm doris makes it cold and blowy for the poor wee yam shirkers

dchibs
22-02-2017, 03:46 PM
Maybe Walker, Cowie and Nicholson care. I doubt the rest of them give a flying ****

Cowie will be staying as far away from big Darren as much as possible.

where'stheslope
22-02-2017, 04:11 PM
Cowie will be staying as far away from big Darren as much as possible.

This could work against us with the referee.

Last weeks game showed a few things that the referee did not pay attention to, and knowing what they are like retribution could be on the cards!!!

So just play football and don't give them any reason for cards!!!

Viva_Palmeiras
22-02-2017, 06:02 PM
Hearts have filled their team with a bunch of foreign journeymen. I can imagine most of them had never heard of Hearts 2 months ago and the Edinburgh Derby could have been played on the moon for all they knew or cared. We have got a team full of players who have all been over the course before. They are not used too getting beaten of Hearts and know what attitude is required to win these games.When the going got rough in the first game the ****bos didn't want to know. They didn't have the stomach for the fight and didn't care enough to want to put their bodies in the firing line while we had guys like Bartley, McGregor and Holt who would have tackled a brick wall if they had too.
Forget talk about them turning into Barca on our silky surface . They are cowards who care as much about Hearts as we do. The tide has change.

Jambos teamtalk done...

JackLadd
22-02-2017, 06:09 PM
The boy Djoum has already showed how much he cares about yaks.

nonshinyfinish
22-02-2017, 06:21 PM
Jambos teamtalk done...

Despite Cathro's laptop-based style, I'd say a team talk centred around "they're talking s*** about you on hibs.net" is beyond even him.

Cropley10
22-02-2017, 09:14 PM

biscuits just confirmed the above :thumbsup:

FC Leige
23-02-2017, 12:38 AM

:flag: That wasnt hard to predict but i will pat myself on the back for this spot on assessment :thumbsup: