PDA

View Full Version : Half time

hibbysam
22-02-2017, 07:32 AM
Hoping the club don't miss a huge opportunity tonight to roll some of last years heroes out at half time tonight to show them the appreciation they deserve in front of a full house. Would love to see the likes of Logan, Thomson, Henderson and Stokes there tonight, also Stubbs and Doolan.

madhatter
22-02-2017, 08:01 AM
Hoping the club don't miss a huge opportunity tonight to roll some of last years heroes out at half time tonight to show them the appreciation they deserve in front of a full house. Would love to see the likes of Logan, Thomson, Henderson and Stokes there tonight, also Stubbs and Doolan.

I like the idea but what if we are losing by half time? I think it would look a bit embarrassing. Also, players and fans should be fully focused on this game and not looking forward to a barrage of ex-players and coaches walking on to the field at half-time.

Only huge opportunity I want the club to take tonight is to knock Hearts out and proceed in the cup.

hibbysam
22-02-2017, 10:19 AM
I like the idea but what if we are losing by half time? I think it would look a bit embarrassing. Also, players and fans should be fully focused on this game and not looking forward to a barrage of ex-players and coaches walking on to the field at half-time.

Only huge opportunity I want the club to take tonight is to knock Hearts out and proceed in the cup.

If we lived our lives on "what ifs" then we would get nowhere. We won't be behind at half time :wink:

What the club do at half time will have absolutely zero bearing on the first team squad and management's preparations.

California-Hibs
22-02-2017, 10:29 AM
If we lived our lives on "what ifs" then we would get nowhere. We won't be behind at half time :wink:

What the club do at half time will have absolutely zero bearing on the first team squad and management's preparations.

This!! Hate the scared approach! Oh we shouldn't put an overly bold thread up because it might come back to haunt us. We shouldn't claim we're going to skoosh the league as it might come back to bite us. Shouldn't roll out club legends incase we're losing..

Stuff that!!

That's no way to live/approach life.

I'd love it if the club have something like this in mind.