PDA

View Full Version : Let's think positive

InchHibby
22-02-2017, 06:22 AM
Let's all be positive today, let's get right behind the team, all those who were fortunate to get tickets, all those who were unfortunately unable to get a ticket and those who for whatever reason couldn't have made it ticket or not.
We can concentrate on winning the championship again tomorrow, but for tonight, let's give them nothing but positive vibes.
GGTTH

SON OF PADDY
22-02-2017, 06:31 AM
Let's all be positive today, let's get right behind the team, all those who were fortunate to get tickets, all those who were unfortunately unable to get a ticket and those who for whatever reason couldn't have made it ticket or not.
We can concentrate on winning the championship again tomorrow, but for tonight, let's give them nothing but positive vibes.
GGTTH

Well said InchHibby I for one I'm positive that I'll take £50 " yet again " off a jambo at my work. 😁😁💷💷😂

Deansy
22-02-2017, 09:11 AM
I'm definitely being positive - I'm positive that if we win tonight Hearts will go into free-fall !!. Their season finished in February ?. Nothing to play for apart from a wee tussle for 3rd-place with their fellow 'Shame team' the Hun - whoopy-doo eh !. Their attendances will start to go down (plummet !) and then we'll hear the first pitter-patter of little tyney-D/D's walking out the door !

We can seriously start to repay their 30+ years of 'Finance Football' tonight - JUST DO IT HIBS !!

GGTTH

StPauli
22-02-2017, 09:32 AM
Lets do what we are best at and support the team for 90mins, they gave us what was one of the best days of our lives so lets make sure we repay them from the stands over the full 90mins, extra time and penalties if required. GGTTH
:flag:

Waxy
22-02-2017, 11:38 AM
I'm positive this is the most unpredictable derby in history.

southern hibby
22-02-2017, 03:14 PM
I'm positive this is the most unpredictable derby in history.

Not for me Hibs win all day long

GGTTH

Garymcl
22-02-2017, 03:23 PM
Let's make one hell of a noise tonight guys don't want to hear them at all everyone from the kick off on our feet and getting right behind the team till the end Ggtth :flag::flag:

HIBERNIAN-0762
22-02-2017, 03:43 PM
I'm confident, they are nothing special, the only thing that worries me is them diving in the box, apart from that 2-0 for the cup holders.