PDA

View Full Version : happy 9 month anniversay Hibernian

monktonharp
21-02-2017, 09:03 PM
Since we won the cup. a branch member reminded me today that it was 9 months exactly since we won that cup. seems longer than that to me but hopefully that is some sort of omen for tomorrow.It will always be a bugbear though, that our club did miss a real opportunity to maximize on the chance to make real money by selling products almost directly after the event..... this has been gone over several times on here but I can not recall a real reason from the club as to why they did not immediately start making money.

21-02-2017, 09:05 PM
All the cup final babies being born this month :greengrin

monktonharp
21-02-2017, 09:12 PM
All the cup final babies being born this month :greengrinnever thought of that to be honest. I was not giving babies out, for at least a week after the final. now full o' bairns but nae mothers for them. :greengrin maybe an age thing:wink:

O'Rourke3
21-02-2017, 09:14 PM
It will always be a bugbear though, that our club did miss a real opportunity to maximize on the chance to make real money by selling products almost directly after the event..... this has been gone over several times on here but I can not recall a real reason from the club as to why they did not immediately start making money.

Hearts had the t shirts ready for the double.... Most employees of the club will have had holidays booked 22/23 May. Then introduce mayhem....Not withstanding people being let go as a cost saving on relegation. Losing the manager seemed like a higher priority. Stadium Tours with the cup. The DVD and the cup photo sessions were brilliant.

Nicho87
21-02-2017, 09:44 PM
Cant believe it, feels like yesterday

Sauzee07
22-02-2017, 08:46 AM
9 months later, and I'm still watching clips of the game every other day!!!!

Thank you Hibs. :flag:

Onion
22-02-2017, 08:58 AM
All the cup final babies being born this month :greengrin

:faf: Very sharp :aok: