PDA

View Full Version : Kinda hibs content

The Weeman's Mum
21-02-2017, 06:25 PM
My Hibby son's Edinburgh College class are playing a friendly footie game against Spartan's Connections. It is this Thursday, February 23rd. Kick off is 10:30. My son, after many years, is getting to be a Team Manager. And after seeing our club go through many Managers, he hopes to use some coaching tips he has picked up, after observing them. Bar of course 2 ex managers he didn't like, the bully Butcher and Calderwood.
My son and his classmates would love to have as many people along to watch them play. They all have Special Needs, and would thrive from others cheering them on. Thanks from a very proud Mom.

Ps: The game is at Ainslie Park, Spartans ground.

Jonnyboy
21-02-2017, 06:28 PM
Work prevents me from attending but I hope a few netters can go along to cheer the kids on 👍

Viva_Palmeiras
21-02-2017, 06:49 PM
My Hibby son's Edinburgh College class are playing a friendly footie game against Spartan's Connections. It is this Thursday, February 23rd. Kick off is 10:30. My son, after many years, is getting to be a Team Manager. And after seeing our club go through many Managers, he hopes to use some coaching tips he has picked up, after observing them. Bar of course 2 ex managers he didn't like, the bully Butcher and Calderwood.
My son and his classmates would love to have as many people along to watch them play. They all have Special Needs, and would thrive from others cheering them on. Thanks from a very proud Mom.

Unfortunately work means I cannot make this otherwise I'd have been there with my two boys. Keep us posted if there's other games esp that are out of the working day to get more folks along. Hope the lads have a blast.

The Weeman's Mum
21-02-2017, 07:24 PM
Work prevents me from attending but I hope a few netters can go along to cheer the kids on 👍

Thanks. I hope so too. These guys have worked hard for this.

The Weeman's Mum
21-02-2017, 07:25 PM
Unfortunately work means I cannot make this otherwise I'd have been there with my two boys. Keep us posted if there's other games esp that are out of the working day to get more folks along. Hope the lads have a blast.

Thanks. I am sure they will. Think it will be uploaded on a social media site. Will post a link if so.

monktonharp
21-02-2017, 07:29 PM
My son and his classmates would love to have as many people along to watch them play. They all have Special Needs, and would thrive from others cheering them on. Thanks from a very proud Mom.you quickly need to inform people of the venue! is it Edinburgh college? if so , what campus? Milton Road East? also if it's there, explain the best directions because the road is shut at Harry Lauder xroads

Fergos
21-02-2017, 07:49 PM
I'm in the same boat with work preventing me from attending or else I would have.

Hope they have a great day and I wish them all the best - and may the team with the Hibby manager win!

GGTTH

The Weeman's Mum
21-02-2017, 11:11 PM
I'm in the same boat with work preventing me from attending or else I would have.

Hope they have a great day and I wish them all the best - and may the team with the Hibby manager win!

GGTTH

No worries. Here's hoping.

The Weeman's Mum
21-02-2017, 11:13 PM
you quickly need to inform people of the venue! is it Edinburgh college? if so , what campus? Milton Road East? also if it's there, explain the best directions because the road is shut at Harry Lauder xroads

Hi sorry. Forgot that part. It is at Ainslie Park, home of Spartans Fc.

monktonharp
21-02-2017, 11:16 PM
:aok: we do need to know where:greengrin this might encourage more to go , Have stuff on but might get there for some of the time

The Weeman's Mum
21-02-2017, 11:33 PM
:aok: we do need to know where:greengrin this might encourage more to go , Have stuff on but might get there for some of the time

Aisle Park.