PDA

View Full Version : Forget all the build up:: will there be a player card with the programme tomorrow??

hibeg
21-02-2017, 07:01 PM
This is most important to us saddo collectors.
Nobody knows. Will Hibs include Jason Cummings card with the programme, deliberately produce a low print run, therefore instigating a mad scramble for the card ?
Hibs official will then stick the surplus on eBay producing more money !!!
:greengrin:greengrin

Onceinawhile
21-02-2017, 07:41 PM
Don't think so. It's supposed to be league games only, but they did a special for one cup game.

Danderhall Hibs
21-02-2017, 07:43 PM
Don't think so. It's supposed to be league games only, but they did a special for one cup game.

Any idea how to get a hold of the Fyvie card? It was for the St Mirren game in the irnbru cup I believe.

If anyone can get me one I'd very much appreciate it.

Onceinawhile
21-02-2017, 07:50 PM
Pick up your copy of the Hibernian FC Programme tomorrow, with @Jasoncummings35 on the cover and Scottish Cup Card: https://t.co/b2cyj3qZbe
https://t.co/CFlaGWFiF2

Definitely doing it. Strange.

No way to get the others unfortunately. I was late to the dunfermline game and didn't get a David Gray card. Tried to get one from the club, but no luck

Iggy Pope
21-02-2017, 07:55 PM
This is most important to us saddo collectors.
Nobody knows. Will Hibs include Jason Cummings card with the programme, deliberately produce a low print run, therefore instigating a mad scramble for the card ?
Hibs official will then stick the surplus on eBay producing more money !!!
:greengrin:greengrin

Now now. Remember and keep that ticket stub and keep this cynicism for Collectors Corner.....:greengrin

hibeg
21-02-2017, 08:02 PM
Now now. Remember and keep that ticket stub and keep this cynicism for Collectors Corner.....:greengrin

Haha S. Honestly didn't know at the time of posting that JC card was with the programme tomorrow.
I take back my cynical comment ! :greengrin

ano hibby
21-02-2017, 08:03 PM
Great the club are doing Cummings in programme (& presumably card) tomorrow

ano hibby
21-02-2017, 08:05 PM
Any idea how to get a hold of the Fyvie card? It was for the St Mirren game in the irnbru cup I believe.

Get on the Collectors forum mate there's some chat there about the odd spare card. Also it's a right riveting read...honest :)

monktonharp
21-02-2017, 08:06 PM
not a collector, but i'd assume that this programme could end up as a collector's item for the future especially if we get the result we want. however, what are these cards? is it a bit like the auld chewin' gum job ? can remember having numerous doublers of Andy Bryce of Clyde, or was it Queen of the South?? naebody wanted a swap in my school, that is FACT :greengrin

HONG KONG PHOOEY
21-02-2017, 08:15 PM

Somehow I seem to have 2 Fyvie ones. If you want the spare one message me your address and I will post it to you 😀. Either that I will be behind the goals from 5.30pm (1st floor bar) if you want to pick it up ?

Brooster
21-02-2017, 08:18 PM

Theres a programme and card for sale on eBay from that game. Hibs v St Mirren, Irn Bru Cup.

Danderhall Hibs
21-02-2017, 08:20 PM
Somehow I seem to have 2 Fyvie ones. If you want the spare one message me your address and I will post it to you 😀. Either that I will be behind the goals from 5.30pm (1st floor bar) if you want to pick it up ?

That'd be great mate - will pm you.

Danderhall Hibs
21-02-2017, 08:21 PM
Theres a programme and card for sale on eBay from that game. Hibs v St Mirren, Irn Bru Cup.

Cheers - looks like I might've landed lucky though.

Danderhall Hibs
21-02-2017, 08:21 PM
Get on the Collectors forum mate there's some chat there about the odd spare card. Also it's a right riveting read...honest :)

Been on there mate - stumbled across it last week.

My_Wife_Camille
22-02-2017, 10:35 AM
Which players have a card already?

hibeg
22-02-2017, 12:12 PM
Cant remember them all off hand, but they are all listed in the collectors forum

Shrekko
22-02-2017, 01:02 PM
Anyone got a spare Lewis Stevenson one by any chance (that I'd pay for)?