PDA

View Full Version : We are hibs

Billychaotic182
20-02-2017, 09:21 AM
Does anyone know if Graeme Hunter will be recording We Are Hibs and having it on iTunes? Fans have really taken to it and it was amazing when we sang it at the tynecastle.

Would love for us to play it before kick off, but at the moment the only version if it I can find is the ones on YouTube. I really hope we can have a recorded downloadable version as come match day I'm using up all my phone data just to listen to it on YouTube lol.

TrinityHibs
20-02-2017, 09:43 AM
Does anyone know if Graeme Hunter will be recording We Are Hibs and having it on iTunes? Fans have really taken to it and it was amazing when we sang it at the tynecastle.

Would love for us to play it before kick off, but at the moment the only version if it I can find is the ones on YouTube. I really hope we can have a recorded downloadable version as come match day I'm using up all my phone data just to listen to it on YouTube lol.

Use the YouTube converter

Mathias Jack
20-02-2017, 09:50 AM

Taken from another thread on the same topic...

"It has been recorded professionally in a studio with the intentions to release it with proceeds going to 2 charities,

I'm sure it was mentioned on here that they are talking to the club about playing the recorded version over the tannoy before KO"

Winston Ingram
20-02-2017, 09:59 AM
Taken from another thread on the same topic...

"It has been recorded professionally in a studio with the intentions to release it with proceeds going to 2 charities,

I'm sure it was mentioned on here that they are talking to the club about playing the recorded version over the tannoy before KO"

He'd have to sort out the rights to the Run around Sue tune....and of likely have to replace the sweary words:greengrin

Mathias Jack
20-02-2017, 02:40 PM
He'd have to sort out the rights to the Run around Sue tune....and of likely have to replace the sweary words:greengrin

Fair comment about the rights to Runaround Sue ha ha. But in his 'original' version, he says 'Ram yer 1902', so he's nothing to worry about on that front! :)

hfc rd
20-02-2017, 06:38 PM

I do hope it gets released on iTunes to download.

Talking about playing it on the tannoy before kick-off, why not have him play it live on the pitch before kick off? Something that will have the whole Hibs end singing along and bouncing.

Keith_M
20-02-2017, 06:45 PM
We are the Hibs?

I seem to remember that being sung quite a lot in the 80s.

iwasthere1972
20-02-2017, 09:07 PM

I use Tubemate. In fact I've just downloaded We Are Hibs on my tablet. Getting ready for Wednesday.

Ram your 1902.

FC Leige
20-02-2017, 10:33 PM
Fair comment about the rights to Runaround Sue ha ha. But in his 'original' version, he says 'Ram yer 1902', so he's nothing to worry about on that front! :) Its not the lyrics its the tune. If he recorded that without getting permission from whoever holds the copyright they would sue the arse of him....the music game is a legal minefield.

Moulin Yarns
21-02-2017, 05:40 AM
Its not the lyrics its the tune. If he recorded that without getting permission from whoever holds the copyright they would sue the arse of him....the music game is a legal minefield.

The original song copyright is held by part of the Sony Music giant so will not give it away for peanuts IMHO.

macca70
21-02-2017, 08:41 PM
Posted on Facebook tonight, superb:

I supplied the club with an edited version of the chorus which is looped and now been cleared to be played tomorrow night. Thanks a million to Barrie Wilkins for his assistance.

Bear in mind that it's a very small snippit of what will be the final version but you did ask to have something played and we've responded.

It's up to you guys now to make the most of it!

GGTTH 💚💚💚

hfc rd
21-02-2017, 09:26 PM
Posted on Facebook tonight, superb:

I supplied the club with an edited version of the chorus which is looped and now been cleared to be played tomorrow night. Thanks a million to Barrie Wilkins for his assistance.

Bear in mind that it's a very small snippit of what will be the final version but you did ask to have something played and we've responded.

It's up to you guys now to make the most of it!

GGTTH 💚💚💚

Brilliant! ER shall be rocking tomorrow night! I cannot wait!

GGTTH
NLGAWA