PDA

View Full Version : Yams Another Cathro gem

Jim44
19-02-2017, 11:09 PM
I thought his last interview was a sign he could string a few coherent words together, but alas he flattered to deceive. His latest gem after the game against ICT:

"That was a game we should have won. And these are games we need to win to be the team that we should be...... and that'll be the case." :faf:

He's either a subtle wordsmith or a complete lulu. :greengrin

Sir David Gray
19-02-2017, 11:11 PM
To be fair I didn't think Shakespeare made much sense either and he's lauded as a lyrical genius. :greengrin

Captain Trips
19-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Probably best to start with this:

http://payload355.cargocollective.com/1/5/185576/9408817/FOOTBALL_2-19-1_500px2_500.jpg

HibsNutter
19-02-2017, 11:22 PM
He sounded robotic in the way he said it as well. He really is an awkward little ****.

High-On-Hibs
19-02-2017, 11:24 PM
He sounded robotic in the way he said it as well. He really is an awkward little ****.

Think he's been taking vocabulary lessons from speech software on his laptop.

Captain Trips
19-02-2017, 11:27 PM
Microsoft Sam is doing next interview.

JackLadd
19-02-2017, 11:27 PM
He's got a screw loose imo.

High-On-Hibs
19-02-2017, 11:28 PM
He's got a screw loose imo.

I could just picture him frantically searching his laptop if somebody said that to him. :faf:

Captain Trips
19-02-2017, 11:32 PM
He just got back from Hospital after getting a brain scan:

https://img.clipartfest.com/f8a89e702b5a86ef22f0f14e968bfc77_computer-brain-clipart-computer-brain-clipart_806-1024.jpeg

NAE NOOKIE
19-02-2017, 11:54 PM
To be honest I'm not that bothered about Cathro's public persona, strange though it may be. I just want to see his team as disjointed as his interviews, especially on Wednesday, because what happens on the pitch is the real test as to whether the guy is a numpty or not.

From that angle the jury is still out on Cathro .... two great results against Sevco and Motherwell, but also a struggle against Raith and then out thought by Lennon at the PBS ... only in so much as Lennon realised you had to play the conditions as well as the match and Cathro didn't seem to get that.

The Yams fans on sickbag seem confident that they have a better team than we do and that the conditions last Sunday played a big part in us not ending up getting hammered ....... We proved against Dundee Utd that we can be very dangerous when a team opens up against us and if Cathro has the same attitude as his teams fans it will stand us in good stead, hopefully he does.

jgl07
19-02-2017, 11:55 PM
Cathro is doing the job he is paid to do.

That is to deflect criticism away from Harry Potter.

Jack Hackett
20-02-2017, 05:24 AM
Cathro is doing the job he is paid to do.

That is to deflect criticism away from Harry Potter.

...and ridicule...don't forget ridicule. Harry's deepest fear

Andy74
20-02-2017, 09:00 AM
I thought his last interview was a sign he could string a few coherent words together, but alas he flattered to deceive. His latest gem after the game against ICT:

"That was a game we should have won. And these are games we need to win to be the team that we should be...... and that'll be the case." :faf:

He's said some strange things but I'm not getting what's strange about this one?

BoomtownHibees
20-02-2017, 09:11 AM
He's said some strange things but I'm not getting what's strange about this one?

It makes no sense

Brunswickbill
20-02-2017, 09:17 AM
In his TV interview he said "We've created enough chances maybe to win one and a half games." Is he maybe talking about the penalty that they only got half right? A dive then a miss.

Oscar T Grouch
20-02-2017, 09:17 AM
In other hertz news they've confirmed they'll be relaying the pitch this week, that can't be cheap, although it must be cheaper than most given its tiny size. Any body know how much that'll cost them?

Andy74
20-02-2017, 09:19 AM
It makes no sense

Maybe I'm as bad as him then but he is saying that it was a game they should have won and to be where they want to be they need to win these types of games. He is saying that in the future they will be winning these games and become the team they want to be.

BoomtownHibees
20-02-2017, 09:25 AM
Maybe I'm as bad as him then but he is saying that it was a game they should have won and to be where they want to be they need to win these types of games. He is saying that in the future they will be winning these games and become the team they want to be.

Aye you can see what he's trying to say if you decipher the comments but the words and the order of his words make him sound foreign

Super_JMcGinn
20-02-2017, 09:27 AM

Perhaps that's what he meant it's certainly not what he said :greengrin

hibees 7062
20-02-2017, 09:57 AM
In other hertz news they've confirmed they'll be relaying the pitch this week, that can't be cheap, although it must be cheaper than most given its tiny size. Any body know how much that'll cost them?

bingo70
20-02-2017, 10:00 AM

What you said is what he meant to say but you said it in a coherent sentence. He talks in riddles to try and make himself sound like a great football philosopher.

That's the difference imo

jacomo
20-02-2017, 10:07 AM
What you said is what he meant to say but you said it in a coherent sentence. He talks in riddles to try and make himself sound like a great football philosopher.

That's the difference imo

Cathro seems fixated on the glorious future when he is known throughout the world as a footballing mastermind, and insufficiently focused on the here and now.

HFCdeb
20-02-2017, 10:12 AM
Cathro seems fixated on the glorious future when he is known throughout the world as a footballing mastermind, and insufficiently focused on the here and now.

That's exactly my perception of the guy, too.

Shrekko
20-02-2017, 10:19 AM
The bit I liked on tv last night was him saying they'd created enough 'to win one and a half games'. How do you win half a game?

HFCdeb
20-02-2017, 10:23 AM
The bit I liked on tv last night was him saying they'd created enough 'to win one and a half games'. How do you win half a game?

Well...you go two nil up at half time then end up drawing 2-2

Oscar T Grouch
20-02-2017, 10:24 AM

Good, no cheap then :greengrin

Fife-Hibee
20-02-2017, 10:29 AM
Well...you go two nil up at half time then end up drawing 2-2

Lol

we are hibs
20-02-2017, 10:33 AM
If we don't beat this clown And his shower of ***** Infront of a full ER whilst Scottish cup holders we should give up.

We will pump them

20-02-2017, 11:23 AM

A footballing Jedi Master - 'Throda.

Chances created we did. One and a half games could we have won.

CallumLaidlaw
20-02-2017, 11:56 AM
I've been saying to my mates for a few weeks, I've never seen a guy sawy so much while having so little meaning. He just seems to spew words out in interviews. Like he's trying to sound clever but it normally means nowt.

JackLadd
20-02-2017, 12:05 PM
A footballing Jedi Master - 'Throda.

Chances created we did. One and a half games could we have won.

'Throda LOL.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
20-02-2017, 12:10 PM
I think English is his 2nd language.

James70
20-02-2017, 12:20 PM
Maybe he is saying all the right words but not necessarily in the right order :wink:

ekhibee
20-02-2017, 12:21 PM
He's gave a few 'interviews' like that now and there's still a kind of rabbit in the headlights thing going on with him. He should maybe leave the interviews to Austin..

tamig
20-02-2017, 12:25 PM

The council have just relaid all the turf in Princes Street Gardens after the winter wonderland stuff. Maybe they ordered too much by "mistake" and their pink pals are getting the leftovers.

tamig
20-02-2017, 12:27 PM
Aye you can see what he's trying to say if you decipher the comments but the words and the order of his words make him sound foreign

It's all binary. That's the problem.

SuperAllyMcleod
20-02-2017, 01:01 PM

There are 10 types of people in this world - those who understand binary and those who don't. [emoji3]

Waxy
20-02-2017, 01:05 PM

Viva_Palmeiras
20-02-2017, 04:43 PM
I hereby name him "Belinda"

"We dream the same thing
We want the same thing
And all that we need is to
See it together
We dream the same dream
We want the same thing
For now, for love, forever, amen"

tamig
20-02-2017, 04:48 PM
I hereby name him "Belinda"

"We dream the same thing
We want the same thing
And all that we need is to
See it together
We dream the same dream
We want the same thing
For now, for love, forever, amen"

Lol. That has almost been the theme of his recent interviews 😁

Billy Whizz
20-02-2017, 05:26 PM
I've been saying to my mates for a few weeks, I've never seen a guy sawy so much while having so little meaning. He just seems to spew words out in interviews. Like he's trying to sound clever but it normally means nowt.

Sounds like a poor mans Stephen Thompson, Dundee Utd chairman

northstandhibby
20-02-2017, 05:30 PM
BBC Scotland Radio just broadcast more of Cathro's gems - 'We must be comfortable with winning' and 'We must know how to win'. Are the beeb sitting outside Swiney 24/7 waiting on his next pearls of wisdom? :rolleyes:

glory glory

emerald green
20-02-2017, 05:36 PM
He's a f****** slaver.

.Sean.
20-02-2017, 05:36 PM
He's an arrogant wee fud and I canny wait for his smarmy pus to be tripping him on Wednesday night

Captain Trips
20-02-2017, 05:55 PM
Cathro the wisdom master:

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/93/93e6f36e339070f21013afd8124cac0d446132531a0bda0f69 f8d9e1a9dbe7e2.jpg

Skol
20-02-2017, 06:37 PM
He's gave a few 'interviews' like that now and there's still a kind of rabbit in the headlights thing going on with him. He should maybe leave the interviews to Austin..

Have you seen the state of McPhee.....my bet is that cathro is the better bet in front of the camera

Viva_Palmeiras
20-02-2017, 07:28 PM
Have you seen the state of McPhee.....my bet is that cathro is the better bet in front of the camera

Austin is saving his best performance for crufts ;)

col02
20-02-2017, 07:41 PM
I actually feel a bit sorry for him. He's never once said he's this or that instead the media have stuck the boot in at every opportunity. He's awkward answering questions the moment but he must actually be a half decent coach given his previous clubs.

StevieCowan
20-02-2017, 07:45 PM
I actually feel a bit sorry for him. He's never once said he's this or that instead the media have stuck the boot in at every opportunity. He's awkward answering questions the moment but he must actually be a half decent coach given his previous clubs.

Not how I see it Col, he's had plenty backing from the media. It's a story and a fascinating one at that, a guy who's never kicked a ball in his life, is awkward in everything he does, hasn't picked a team or put into practice his philososphy ends up as Head Coach at one of the top 5 clubs in the country.

Surely that deserves a question or two?

HibernianJK
20-02-2017, 07:46 PM

Have never and will never feel sorry for any of their managers. **** him. Hope the media humiliates him. Arrogant wee fud.

High-On-Hibs
20-02-2017, 07:54 PM
"My friends call me chip."

http://oi63.tinypic.com/2uhpfh5.jpg

Galahibby
26-02-2017, 10:03 PM
Just caught his interview on Alba from yesterday. "Overall, unacceptable result, unacceptable performance. We accept those things..." So, was it acceptable or unacceptable, I'm confused? 😆🤣😂

HoboHarry
26-02-2017, 10:09 PM
The same could probably be said of Colin Calderwood and his coaching abilities - he is never without suitors........

poolman
26-02-2017, 10:12 PM

Never in a million would I feel sorry for a Yam manager

26-02-2017, 10:38 PM

Impressive he got into football after his incredible performance as jar jar binks in Star Wars

jacomo
26-02-2017, 10:48 PM

I think your pity is wasted on him.

He seemingly has zero humility and no class. He refused to accept any responsibility for their derby performance (he'd simply overestimated his players) and he didn't have a single good word to say about us.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
26-02-2017, 11:13 PM
He's spent a few years abroad, and has forgotten how to speak English.

Deansy
26-02-2017, 11:35 PM
Know what, I'd LOVE to hear/see the tape of Cathro's interview for the Hearts-job - followed by a tape(s) of Budge as she's listened/viewed his interviews since being 'succesful' !!

InchHibby
27-02-2017, 06:34 AM

So really, that makes it all hypothetical and full of ifs and buts.

Thecat23
27-02-2017, 06:41 AM
maybe I'd feel a bit sorry for him if he was more gracious to the opposition. Never once does he say the other team played well or deserved it!!

Man seriously has a lot to learn and for me he's never a first team coach or manager. He'll vanish down south and be a No.2 for the rest of his days!

Peevemor
27-02-2017, 07:00 AM
maybe I'd feel a bit sorry for him if he was more gracious to the opposition. Never once does he say the other team played well or deserved it!!

Man seriously has a lot to learn and for me he's never a first team coach or manager. He'll vanish down south and be a No.2 for the rest of his days!

He rarely acknowledges that there was another team on the park, let alone give respect where it's due.

calumhibee1
27-02-2017, 07:18 AM
Know what, I'd LOVE to hear/see the tape of Cathro's interview for the Hearts-job - followed by a tape(s) of Budge as she's listened/viewed his interviews since being 'succesful' !!

I'd said that the other day. Interviewing for what would be by far the biggest job of his life and a job that could make or break whether he becomes a top manager or destined to be a number two/three forever, he must have been an absolute wreck. His interviews infront of the tele are brutal, his actual job interview (if there even was one) must have been laughable.

Thecat23
27-02-2017, 07:24 AM
He rarely acknowledges that there was another team on the park, let alone give respect where it's due.

Exactly, he won't last long if he doesn't grow up and give credit when it's due to other teams. It's just arrogant.

BoomtownHibees
27-02-2017, 07:36 AM

That's no true. After the derby when asked about them being out so early for the second half his response was "the other boys were late".

More like you had ran out of things to say ya doughnut

StevieC
27-02-2017, 07:48 AM

He also came out with "Unacceptable result, unacceptable performance .. we accept those things"

Accepting the unacceptable since 1874 :greengrin

Peevemor
27-02-2017, 07:49 AM
That's no true. After the derby when asked about them being out so early for the second half his response was "the other boys were late".

Exactly - he really does have a problem.

greenginger
27-02-2017, 08:05 AM
I'm confused with the Sportscene comments last night .

First they highlight the error of putting Sowah in as replacement centrehalf when quite obviously he can't head a ball. The pundits agree Cathro is a very talented coach but needs guidance in his selections ! :confused:

Secondly they talk about the 9 signings they made in January as Cathro getting his own players in.

Everybody and their dug knows they are Harry Potter choices.

27-02-2017, 08:16 AM

Or Levein left the changing room 5 minutes before the end of half time to get back to his seat and Cathro had nowt at all to say.

MurrayfieldHibs
27-02-2017, 08:26 AM
Or Levein left the changing room 5 minutes before the end of half time to get back to his seat and Cathro had nowt at all to say.

Perhaps because Cathro had been sent to the naughty step....?

matty_f
27-02-2017, 08:37 AM
'Throda LOL.

Throda :faf:

Immense!!

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
27-02-2017, 08:51 AM

Because in his technocatic view of fitba, the opposition are probably written off as some indeterminate factor.

27-02-2017, 11:06 AM
He actually is like a forgein manager the way he seems to struggle to put together proper words and sentences.

He's like a pale little nerd who's spent most of his life on his laptop in his bedroom and now suddenly has been introduced to society. If I was a hearts fan (god forbid) I would be absolutely cringing every time he opens his mouth. He sounds like he has never actually had a proper conversation with someone before. I get some people don't fair well in the spot light and when they have cameras on them etc, I mean look at Andy Murray for example, he's a bit better at it now but when he was younger he was really awkward in interviews but Cathro doesn't even seem to be able to string a proper sentence together.

Waxy
27-02-2017, 11:12 AM
Throda :faf:

Immense!!
Unacceptable it is, acceptable it isnt.

SRHibs
27-02-2017, 11:17 AM
Unacceptable it is, acceptable it isnt.
He has certainly instilled in the new guys that there is indeed "no try".

Baader
27-02-2017, 12:01 PM
Funny how Loser Levein only appoints rookie managers. Clearly no experienced manager with any career aspirations or half a brain cell wants to work with him....

Peevemor
27-02-2017, 12:12 PM
Funny how Loser Levein only appoints rookie managers. Clearly no experienced manager with any career aspirations or half a brain cell wants to work with him....

It's his current Rolf Harris look that I find more disconcerting.

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
27-02-2017, 12:19 PM

I think when neilson left, alan preston alluded to this. That it was well known in football that levein has a lot of influence as DofF and that more experienced managers wont tolerate it.

Actually sounds like levein has the cushiest of cushy numbers there.

matty_f
27-02-2017, 12:20 PM
He reminds me of that Steve McLaren interview when he was working in Holland and forgot he spoke English as his first language.

High-On-Hibs
27-02-2017, 12:30 PM
He reminds me of that Steve McLaren interview when he was working in Holland and forgot he spoke English as his first language.

Aye, but McLaren will have the excuse of being out of his head on the funny stuff. Cathro doesn't even have that.

Dashing Bob S
27-02-2017, 12:37 PM
Cathro's obviously a bright guy. He's just been told to come over stupid and incomprehensible in order to connect with the Gorgie fanbase.

27-02-2017, 12:38 PM
Exactly, he won't last long if he doesn't grow up and give credit when it's due to other teams. It's just arrogant.

A Jim Jefferies, Peter Houston type he will turn into. Arrogant, bitter and very sore loser that would rather slit their wrists than give hibs any sort of credit.

Diclonius
27-02-2017, 12:56 PM
I like Cathro. He's done a great job at Hearts (for Hibs).

HFCdeb
27-02-2017, 01:37 PM
I'd said that the other day. Interviewing for what would be by far the biggest job of his life and a job that could make or break whether he becomes a top manager or destined to be a number two/three forever, he must have been an absolute wreck. His interviews infront of the tele are brutal, his actual job interview (if there even was one) must have been laughable.

Guys like him are 10 a penny in the corporate world - they speak well when given a topic and time to prepare. When put on the spot they're quickly exposed for the stuttering bs peddlers they really are. I see it on a daily basis in the office.

SuperAllyMcleod
27-02-2017, 02:01 PM
It's his current Rolf Harris look that I find more disconcerting.

Yeah, black hair and ginger beard????? Very creepy.

Deansy
27-02-2017, 03:57 PM
Oh dear God - Cathro's latest belter -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39105512

'Hearts head coach Ian Cathro insists his players have a full understanding of the size and magnitude of the club they represent.
Several of Cathro's recent signings are from various countries abroad, leading to some questioning their appreciation of the standards fans expect'

"This is tens of thousands of people's Real Madrid," said Cathro.

Yup - he said it, it's in print and can't be denied - REAL MADRID ffs ??

He might be absolutely clueless, useless and hopeless but there's no denying, his mentality/IQ is tailor-made for them !!

And as for ''Tens of thousands' :yamlaugh:

surreyhibbie
27-02-2017, 04:03 PM
and ...
"I took a phone call, someone calling me, and it was quite sharp," said Cathro.

err...yes, thats how it works...

:confused:

snooky
27-02-2017, 04:21 PM

Double entendres only mean one thing :greengrin

lapsedhibee
27-02-2017, 04:34 PM
His interviews infront of the tele are brutal, his actual job interview (if there even was one) must have been laughable.

We don't really know if he was required to speak unaided at his interview at all, though, as he is on the tellybox. I imagine the interview process consisting of Potter sticking his arm as far as he could up Cathro's jacksey and seeing if he could work his chops. Pass!

A Hi-Bee
27-02-2017, 07:03 PM
Is he better entertainment value than the magic twat? the twat had a better song for sure, although Cathie has a better command of the language just not sure what language this is, one for the geeks perhaps as I just don't understand him, on occasion I have even felt a wee bit sorry for him as he looks like he is just about to get skelped fi potter all the time..

BullsCloseHibs
27-02-2017, 07:07 PM
What was the pisH he was rambling on about his own fans and Real Madrid?

Sounded fun, whatever drug he's on 😊

emerald green
27-02-2017, 07:11 PM
I saw a bit of Cathro speaking on TV earlier tonight, and it looked to me like he was on the verge of crying. His body language tells me he's a man under huge pressure.

Sure enough, later on, they wheeled out fatso (Robertson) to defend him, saying "nobody is panicking" (at the PBS). We'll see.

InchHibby
27-02-2017, 07:20 PM

'Hearts head coach Ian Cathro insists his players have a full understanding of the size and magnitude of the club they represent.
Several of Cathro's recent signings are from various countries abroad, leading to some questioning their appreciation of the standards fans expect'

He might be absolutely clueless, useless and hopeless but there's no denying, his mentality/IQ is tailor-made for them !!

Did he not also say something along the lines of, my super team, I'm sure he said it twice.

A Hi-Bee
27-02-2017, 07:26 PM

Think he has been misquoted as sure that he said "this is tens of thousands of peoples REAL nightmare", all this having to live within our financial means for once.
When you divide 400,000 by 10 you get lots of tens of thousands.

jacomo
27-02-2017, 07:31 PM
I saw a bit of Cathro speaking on TV earlier tonight, and it looked to me like he was on the verge of crying. His body language tells me he's a man under huge pressure.

Sure enough, later on, they wheeled out fatso (Robertson) to defend him, saying "nobody is panicking" (at the PBS). We'll see.

It's ok.

He wants the pressure.

Jim44
27-02-2017, 07:32 PM
Is English Cathro's second language? His sentence structuring is bizarre.

bingo70
27-02-2017, 07:34 PM
anyone else think he might enjoy a lunchtime tipple with foulkes and robbo?

JackLadd
27-02-2017, 07:44 PM
'throda

"Club they love tens of thousands, stress I want, difficult although. Yes, hmmm."

Waxy
27-02-2017, 07:58 PM
Gone is fight, climb we wont, downwards we face. Stop it we cant. Real madrid we're not.

Jim44
27-02-2017, 08:00 PM
Gone is fight, climb we wont, downwards we face. Stop it we cant. Real madrid we're not.

K.O.

Booked4Being-Ugly
27-02-2017, 08:04 PM
He'll just need to beat us again when the pitches are in good order and his team start playing like Real Madrid or something.

Skol
27-02-2017, 08:10 PM
How on earth did he communicate in Portugal ?

majorhibs
27-02-2017, 08:20 PM

He's run by potter- ditto- who was jumbos man- ditto. Goin back to FTB. Graceless top tae bottom- I mean look at the thieving past & support?

Canon Hannan
27-02-2017, 08:21 PM
How on earth did he communicate in Portugal ?

😂😂😂

worcesterhibby
27-02-2017, 08:34 PM
I'm enjoying Budgies update on the hearts website

In short, everything is going well and according to plan. We will continue to deal with whatever challenges come along, whether on or off the pitch, with a positive and "can do" attitude....and we will continue to keep you fully informed.
Thank you again for your continued support.
Ann Budge

Eyrie
27-02-2017, 08:37 PM

In short, everything is going well and according to plan. We will continue to deal with whatever challenges come along, whether on or off the pitch, with a positive and "can do" attitude....and we will continue to keep you fully informed.
Ann Budge

Would that be the plan to scam 6.2% interest from those still paying into Save Hearts In Trouble?

majorhibs
27-02-2017, 09:13 PM
Would that be the plan to scam 6.2% interest from those still paying into Save Hearts In Trouble?

Sssh! They like flinging away their dough! Mind MadVlads share issue just before pop?

jacomo
27-02-2017, 09:55 PM

Nah she's foregone the interest while they pump the money into the new meccano set, bless her.

tamig
27-02-2017, 09:57 PM

Ann Budge
So they planned on sliding down the league when the new head coach was appointed? What Paul Tosh.

Sir David Gray
27-02-2017, 10:17 PM
Listening to Cathro is extremely hard work and it's almost as if you're listening to a foreigner who's almost fluent in English but not quite.

He's well out of his depth there, shame they gave him such a long contract! :faf:

gillythehibby
27-02-2017, 10:34 PM

Listen, real fitbaw people ken what he's oan aboot 😂😂😂

28-02-2017, 05:01 AM

Who was his mystery mentor that called to give him a pep talk? Donald Trump? He must be learning to talk such guff from someone.

Northernhibee
28-02-2017, 06:53 AM

It's surely hundreds of thousands?

James70
28-02-2017, 07:45 AM
Today's revelation.......

Head coach Ian Cathro may be failing to convince some Hearts fans that he is the man to lead the team, but he refuses to change his management style. He suggests: "My take is that there is only one person in the world that you can be. Which is you." (Daily Record)

lapsedhibee
28-02-2017, 08:58 AM

Head coach Ian Cathro may be failing to convince some Hearts fans that he is the man to lead the team, but he refuses to change his management style. He suggests: "My take is that there is only one person in the world that you can be. Which is you." (Daily Record)

Getting tedious now, all this quoting The Dundee Philosopher's drivel. Has anyone, anywhere, come across something he's said that does actually make sense and is worth saying, even slightly?

northstandhibby
28-02-2017, 09:03 AM
Getting tedious now, all this quoting The Dundee Philosopher's drivel. Has anyone, anywhere, come across something he's said that does actually make sense and is worth saying, even slightly?

:faf:

He could have condensed his statement into - 'I'm jist gonna be masel like'

A slavering twat.

glory glory

jacomo
28-02-2017, 09:07 AM

Like I said, as much rope as he needs...

I expect the media to run a lot of 'Cathro must be given time' stories over the next couple of weeks. This slaver is a gift to journos and they will be desperate for him to stay on a while longer.

greenginger
28-02-2017, 09:08 AM

Maybe he got inspired by another wordsmith with connections to Dundee ! :greengrin

http://www.mcgonagall-online.org.uk/gems/the-tay-bridge-disaster

Northernhibee
28-02-2017, 09:10 AM

Which is a shame for Cathro that 'you' is a massive ****

northstandhibby
28-02-2017, 09:23 AM
Like I said, as much rope as he needs...

I expect the media to run a lot of 'Cathro must be given time' stories over the next couple of weeks. This slaver is a gift to journos and they will be desperate for him to stay on a while longer.

Wonder just how desperate he'll become for attention once everybody becomes aware just how much of a slaver he actually is. Could he begin attending media interviews in intellectual garb or even super hero outfits for extra effect?

glory glory

Mikey09
28-02-2017, 10:31 AM
'throda

"Club they love tens of thousands, stress I want, difficult although. Yes, hmmm."

The Yam Yoda.

lapsedhibee
28-02-2017, 10:45 AM
Maybe he got inspired by another wordsmith with connections to Dundee !

Girders, gave way they did.

Throda would be the very man to chronicle the collapse of The Asbestos Stand if it gives way before Mrs Budge can sort the funding shortfall for its replacement!

Springbank
28-02-2017, 12:01 PM
It's like someone took John McGlynn, in all his glory, and Edoard Malofeev in all his insane ramblings, then ram-raided Primark for his clothes, handed him a laptop & 9 players that Mr Levein's agent pal happened to need clubs for.

And I am very much enjoying the results!

GreenLake
28-02-2017, 12:12 PM
I didn't expect a thread about a boring IT guy to be so entertaining. He is like the footballing version of Frank from "Some mothers do 'Ave 'Em".

HFCdeb
28-02-2017, 06:35 PM
There's a two page thread on Kickback where they're trying to decipher what he's spraffing. Really funny. All of them have a different interpretation hahaha: http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/168039-cathro-on-style/

R'Albin
28-02-2017, 06:59 PM
Is it just me or does he try to sound like Mourinho?

rotherhamrob
28-02-2017, 07:06 PM
He should be a politician.
If you can't convince them,confuse them appears to be his motto.

SuperAllyMcleod
28-02-2017, 07:12 PM
There's a two page thread on Kickback where they're trying to decipher what he's spraffing. Really funny. All of them have a different interpretation hahaha: http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/168039-cathro-on-style/

The best thing about that thread is that most people are saying he should be given more time. We can all agree with that. [emoji4]

HFCdeb
28-02-2017, 07:44 PM
He should be a politician.
If you can't convince them,confuse them appears to be his motto.

Nailed it 😂

HFCdeb
28-02-2017, 07:45 PM
The best thing about that thread is that most people are saying he should be given more time. We can all agree with that. [emoji4]

I want him there for the long haul!

Hibs Class
28-02-2017, 08:54 PM

Monktonhall 7
28-02-2017, 09:14 PM
I didn't expect a thread about a boring IT guy to be so entertaining. He is like the footballing version of Frank from "Some mothers do 'Ave 'Em".

That's brilliant. Nailed it.:not worth

Danderhall Hibs
28-02-2017, 09:38 PM

:hilarious

JackLadd
28-02-2017, 09:49 PM
Is it just me or does he try to sound like Mourinho?

I made that connection also.

Pish we are, but try we must. Yes, hmmm.

'Throda.

01-03-2017, 12:28 AM
He does come out with a load of corporate business speak (as a couple of others have already mentioned). Here is Cathro Brent giving the half-time team talk.

http://www.virginmedia.com/content/dam/virginmedia/dotcom/images/entertainment/tv/articles/10-DavidBrent-gifs-1-Dance.gif

makaveli1875
18-03-2017, 05:04 PM
anyone hear cathro's pearls of wisdom today

caught a bit of his interview it was a cracker

the reason hearts lost today .. Cathro 'well if you look at the schematics of pittodrie then you will see that theres not alot of room for us'

wtf goes on in that guys head

Col2
18-03-2017, 05:07 PM
He is still taking about moments and situations.

The guy is a clown and is comedy gold.

We need the yams to win a couple of games so that "Queen" Ann (it's my club by the way) doesn't get an itchy trigger finger. Although as I understand it she has a very close relationship with Craig (Loser and no medals) Levein. Very very close.....

Waxy
18-03-2017, 05:28 PM
He is still taking about moments and situations.

The guy is a clown and is comedy gold.

We need the yams to win a couple of games so that "Queen" Ann (it's my club by the way) doesn't get an itchy trigger finger. Although as I understand it she has a very close relationship with Craig (Loser and no medals) Levein. Very very close.....
How close? Surely not THAT close?

tamig
18-03-2017, 05:30 PM
Apparently Daly was acting as Levein's runner today passing notes down to Cathro on the bench. Not looking good for him at all.

Skol
18-03-2017, 05:34 PM

the reason hearts lost today .. Cathro 'well if you look at the schematics of pittodrie then you will see that theres not alot of room for us'

Tynecastle is huge right enlough

speedy_gonzales
18-03-2017, 05:39 PM

I could be wrong, but I think that was in reference to Levein being in the changing room at half time, all the BBC radio Scotland pundits ridiculed Cathro after that, apparently the boardroom & changing rooms are at opposite ends so there was no need for Levein to be anywhere near!

hibees 7062
18-03-2017, 05:41 PM
Apparently Daly was acting as Levein's runner today passing notes down to Cathro on the bench. Not looking good for him at all.

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/17309772_1368752806518053_7937818105601000985_n.jp g?oh=746ef86db9639f771c0d80b15eb9c721&oe=59675B92

hibees 7062
18-03-2017, 05:42 PM

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/17264712_207522523064163_3143264901191327254_n.jpg ?oh=7b91fc6c4e4def007a2adf2239ac261d&oe=597018C0

hibees 7062
18-03-2017, 05:44 PM

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/17342894_10209536726109789_6580113998940116446_n.j pg?oh=cd87d2dc58873a5bb3ca8a85e1b3ceb5&oe=595D5E80