PDA

View Full Version : So, who's gonna do periscope for us on Wednesday?

California-Hibs
19-02-2017, 06:01 PM
With it not being on TV anywhere who's stepping up to the line to be the savior? 😀 Let us know so we can search and follow you on it 👍

iwasthere1972
19-02-2017, 06:26 PM
With it not being on TV anywhere who's stepping up to the line to be the savior? �� Let us know so we can search and follow you on it ��

Maybe that Jambo twat who did one last year.

Cummings scores.

Come on the hurts. ****** ******** *********

:greengrin

That was comedy gold.

mexicohibs
19-02-2017, 06:53 PM
With it not being on TV anywhere who's stepping up to the line to be the savior? 😀 Let us know so we can search and follow you on it 👍

im in mexico and have subscription for hibs tv anyone know if they have tv or radio coverage ?

Onceinawhile
19-02-2017, 07:03 PM
im in mexico and have subscription for hibs tv anyone know if they have tv or radio coverage ?

No TV coverage

.Sean.
19-02-2017, 07:28 PM
Why anybody would go to a football match and stand recording it on their phone to show people on the internet is betting me

Eyrie
19-02-2017, 07:53 PM
Why anybody would go to a football match and stand recording it on their phone to show people on the internet is betting me

It's the same at gigs.

The whole point of being there is being there, not attempting to be a camera man so you can later watch a badly filmed version of what you should have been enjoying at the time.

Sir David Gray
19-02-2017, 08:08 PM
I know it's been said before but it really is a joke that this game can't be on live TV.

What an utterly stupid rule.

hibby6270
19-02-2017, 08:18 PM
I understand a certain Mr Berbatov is doing nothing this week. :wink::wink::na na:

hibeenicol
19-02-2017, 09:09 PM
I know it's been said before but it really is a joke that this game can't be on live TV.

What an utterly stupid rule.

Stupid rule and needs changed or at least broken. Don't understand how hibs tv can show games at 3pm on a Saturday but not on a champions league night?

Sir David Gray
19-02-2017, 09:14 PM
Stupid rule and needs changed or at least broken. Don't understand how hibs tv can show games at 3pm on a Saturday but not on a champions league night?

The difference will be that the 3pm on a Saturday law was brought in by the UK Government and is only enforceable in the UK so therefore Hibs can broadcast live games to people who are abroad however this Champions League ruling was brought in by UEFA and I would imagine it's enforceable across the whole continent.

bingo70
19-02-2017, 09:17 PM

Don't get it either.

Not to mention the effect it must have on their phones battery life?!

Sir David Gray
19-02-2017, 09:23 PM
Don't get it either.

Not to mention the effect it must have on their phones battery life?!

:agree: My phone can barely last 90 minutes as it is and that's just with me checking my Sky Sports app for score updates.

I reckon if I was to try recording a match on periscope, my viewers would be lucky if they saw the first 15 minutes.

BullsCloseHibs
19-02-2017, 09:43 PM
Can we not ask the submariner-in-hiding, aka Vladdy Romamov? He'll be good with periscopes 😉

jgl07
20-02-2017, 03:06 AM
The difference will be that the 3pm on a Saturday law was brought in by the UK Government and is only enforceable in the UK so therefore Hibs can broadcast live games to people who are abroad however this Champions League ruling was brought in by UEFA and I would imagine it's enforceable across the whole continent.
Only because the SFA were daft enough to sign up for the rule and too scared to defy it.

One legal test case would blow this restrictive practice out of the water!

Forza Fred
20-02-2017, 07:31 AM

But me and others aren't even in Europe and we still can't see it!

danhibees1875
20-02-2017, 07:50 AM
Did arsenal not end up in the same situation last year and manage to broadcast their domestic game on a European night?

Greencore
20-02-2017, 07:53 AM

So other fans of the team can see the game who couldn't afford or get a ticket for the match. No need for standing depending where you are seated. Also gets you views and in turn can produce ad revenue but that of course is on YouTube live and it can bring In a decent income.

Green Man
20-02-2017, 10:49 AM
Who was the poster from here who streamed the game last year? He got big thanks from a lot of folk and I imagine it felt pretty good knowing that he'd helped other members of the Hibs family to be part of the experience.

euro Hibby
20-02-2017, 10:57 AM
I guess the full game will be up after midnight........Just have to keep away from the net for a few hours and then watch it as if it was live.........after the event......

Juice-Terry
20-02-2017, 11:05 AM
Will it be on Hibs TV after midnight?

FastEddieFelson
20-02-2017, 11:11 AM

Cummings scores.

That was comedy gold.

:hilarious brilliant video.

"***'s sake hearts......****'s sake......currrrmmmooonnnthejammbboooosss!!!!"

Spudster
20-02-2017, 11:25 AM
Did arsenal not end up in the same situation last year and manage to broadcast their domestic game on a European night?
English clubs can cope with the UEFA fine for doing so easily.

Big_Franck
20-02-2017, 11:34 AM
:hilarious brilliant video.

"***'s sake hearts......****'s sake......currrrmmmooonnnthejammbboooosss!!!!"

Fckin defending wiz that hearts!!!!!! Has me in stitches every time.

Big_Franck
20-02-2017, 11:38 AM

Cummings scores.

That was comedy gold.

For anyone that hasn't seen it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUPq5labjCQ

GreenArmyyy!
20-02-2017, 01:00 PM
Can't periscope but I'll be doing a pre-match live team news and half-time report ok Fans News along with regular match updates if that helps anyone 🖒.

Greencore
20-02-2017, 01:05 PM
For anyone that hasn't seen it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUPq5labjCQ

Amazing! Their body language too when the goal goes in is also pleasing they don't know what to do😂😂😂😂

CallumLaidlaw
20-02-2017, 02:26 PM
Who was the poster from here who streamed the game last year? He got big thanks from a lot of folk and I imagine it felt pretty good knowing that he'd helped other members of the Hibs family to be part of the experience.

I done around an hour of the game last year. then my phone shut down. lol