1van Sprou7e
19-02-2017, 01:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVyfDucfPRo

cleanyman
19-02-2017, 01:19 PM
Probably the last time he scored

1van Sprou7e
19-02-2017, 01:20 PM
Was wondering how long it would take for someone to make that joke , less than 5 minutes is impressive :greengrin

where'stheslope
19-02-2017, 05:14 PM
Could still probably score now on that size of pitch?
Not as much running to do so concentrate on scoring!!!!

Ozyhibby
19-02-2017, 05:16 PM
Probably the last time he scored

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nakedmanoncrack
19-02-2017, 05:42 PM
Last time he was in good shape.

NAE NOOKIE
19-02-2017, 06:22 PM
I know Holt is there to hold up the ball and bring others into play and all that sort of thing and does it pretty well ...... but you would think that a guy who plays 70% of just about every game in the final 3rd of the pitch would have a better scoring record even by accident through deflections or by getting on to the end of one of the dozens of corners we win in just about every home game. Does he even think about scoring when he is on the pitch?

Dashing Bob S
19-02-2017, 07:13 PM
I know Holt is there to hold up the ball and bring others into play and all that sort of thing and does it pretty well ...... but you would think that a guy who plays 70% of just about every game in the final 3rd of the pitch would have a better scoring record even by accident through deflections or by getting on to the end of one of the dozens of corners we win in just about every home game. Does he even think about scoring when he is on the pitch?

Yes Holt is knocking on and yes his powers have declined, but he's scored everywhere he's been, except Hibs. Boyle also scored more at Dundee than at Hibs. Keatings also scored more elsewhere than at Hibs.

Midfielders Fyvie and McGinn chipped in with more goals at previous clubs than at Hibs.

Cummings is the only person who scores regularly at Hibs, and a large number of his goals come from set pieces.

It's almost as if we aren't set up to score goals against poor teams who flood the defence and midfield.