PDA

View Full Version : NHC Bayern Munich Tickets (help/advice)

macca70
19-02-2017, 10:22 AM
Looking for any advice regarding buying Bayern Munich tickets

We are going over 9th March to 13th March for my Stag weekend and keen to head to the Bayern v Eintracht Frankfurt game. Tickets currently £69 and only available through Viagogo site, personally i'm not keen to pay that for any footy ticket.

Also, Hibs v Dundee United is on the telly (BT Sports) on the Friday night, any advice on best place to watch that would be appreciated :flag:

hibbymac
19-02-2017, 10:54 AM
official site states "sold out", ... stay in the pub :flag:

https://tickets.fcbayern.de/Internetverkauf/EventList.aspx

CMurdoch
19-02-2017, 12:13 PM

We are going over 9th March to 13th March for my Stag weekend and keen to head to the Bayern v Eintracht Frankfurt game. Tickets currently £69 and only available through Viagogo site, personally i'm not keen to pay that for any footy ticket.

Also, Hibs v Dundee United is on the telly (BT Sports) on the Friday night, any advice on best place to watch that would be appreciated :flag:

Viagogo is official ticket tout ****mery.
Don't encourage it.

Mibbes Aye
19-02-2017, 12:23 PM

If you don't get Bayern tickets another option might be jumping on the train to Stuttgart. They are at home on the Friday, playing Bochum, by the looks of the fixtures.

It's two hours on the train from Munich to Stuttgart. Stuttgart itself is a good city and has a great transport system.

Hermit Crab
19-02-2017, 12:31 PM
Mate I went to Bayern v Atletico in December and I bought genuine tickers through the fans exchange site, I paid €120 for 2 tickets in block 242, great seats in the front row of the upper tier. Maximum allowed price for a ticket on the exchange site is €100 with the lowest being €23 or €30, you only beed to register on the exchange site. It was very easy and all the tickets are print at home. Some very good seats up for grabs too, you can even get tickets for the standing areas if you wish. Tickets are 100% genuine so you don't need to worry about that.

Here is the link pal. There is an option to change it to English as well, tickets come available about a week before the match.
https://tickets.fcbayern.de/Internetverkaufzweitmarkt/start.aspx

We found ar irish bar in Marienplatz (at least i think it was Marienplatz) about 3 levels underground, huge pub with tv's and the champs league match was on that night, Madrid v Dortmund i think it was, great atmosphere and great beer, its a shame i can't mind the name of the pub. Quite cheap too.

BS44
19-02-2017, 01:08 PM

I'm sure Keekaboo lives in the Munich area. He has helped me in the past re Germany.

wearethehibs
19-02-2017, 03:29 PM
As above, sign up to the exchange site.

I wasn't willing to pay over €40 for a ticket and like 2 days before the game loads of €30 tickets came available.
There is about €7 worth of charges on top of the actual price.

Can also sign up to German ebay if you are really struggling and hope the seller is willing to meet before the game.

Don't give the legal ticket touts your money.

lyonhibs
19-02-2017, 05:45 PM
Mate I went to Bayern v Atletico in December and I bought genuine tickers through the fans exchange site, I paid €120 for 2 tickets in block 242, great seats in the front row of the upper tier. Maximum allowed price for a ticket on the exchange site is €100 with the lowest being €23 or €30, you only beed to register on the exchange site. It was very easy and all the tickets are print at home. Some very good seats up for grabs too, you can even get tickets for the standing areas if you wish. Tickets are 100% genuine so you don't need to worry about that.

Here is the link pal. There is an option to change it to English as well, tickets come available about a week before the match.

We found ar irish bar in Marienplatz (at least i think it was Marienplatz) about 3 levels underground, huge pub with tv's and the champs league match was on that night, Madrid v Dortmund i think it was, great atmosphere and great beer, its a shame i can't mind the name of the pub. Quite cheap too.

Kennedy's I reckon.

My stag was there too. 1860 were at home so we got tickets easy, self in a pink morph suit.

A great night.

Cod Boy
19-02-2017, 06:19 PM

Should have got a Frankfurt away season ticket.

macca70
06-03-2017, 06:09 AM
Thanks for your help,

We're hopeful somewhere will show the Hibs v Dundee United game although it's on same time as Irelands 6 nations game so might be a struggle to get it on in any of the Irish Bars.

Any recommendations of where is likely to put the Hibs game on?