PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: 1300 TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR EDINBURGH DERBY

RSS Bot
18-02-2017, 08:40 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7286)

Col2
18-02-2017, 08:42 PM
Online only.

I reckon gone in 20 mins if the site doesn't crash.

Sellout by 9.20am.

Can't wait.

silverhibee
18-02-2017, 08:46 PM
I will be happy to get one.

HibsNutter
18-02-2017, 08:49 PM
They'll be gone promptly. Get on the site fifteen mins before if you want them.

oldbutdim
18-02-2017, 08:55 PM
1300 ST holders unable to attend?
Crikey.

Bad luck guys, I know the feeling.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
18-02-2017, 08:58 PM
How come only 1300 left? :confused:

hibbysam
18-02-2017, 09:00 PM

The other 15000 have been sold??

BlackSheep
18-02-2017, 09:07 PM

Only 1300 ST holders decided not to purchase their reserved seat so their tickets are going to available for public sale on Monday. Simples.

brianmc
18-02-2017, 09:26 PM

Out of interest, how many were you expecting?

Speedy
18-02-2017, 09:33 PM
Crikey.

Some will have moved seat. I expect a lot of available seats in the famous five lower come monday 9am.

hibsdaft
18-02-2017, 09:54 PM
Crikey.

that goes a long way to answering the regular debate on here over the years about how many S/T holders might not turn up on any given day.

DH1875
18-02-2017, 09:58 PM
Crikey.

1000 of them will be in the FF lower and will be the kids tickets that adults buy incase we reach a cup final.

tamig
18-02-2017, 10:04 PM
I will be happy to get one.

Did your son not get one when he was queueing up for you?

lucky
18-02-2017, 10:06 PM
I'm surprised how many is available. Looks like the club was correct not to include cup games as part of ST

tamig
18-02-2017, 10:07 PM
1000 of them will be in the FF lower and will be the kids tickets that adults buy incase we reach a cup final.

What are you implying? I sit there and no evidence there are loads of empty kids seats every week that have been bought as STs in case we get a big game. Nonsensical allegation.

erin go bragh
18-02-2017, 10:14 PM
What are you implying? I sit there and no evidence there are loads of empty kids seats every week that have been bought as STs in case we get a big game. Nonsensical allegation.

I agree mate . More likely a combination of folk moving from the FF lower to the East and kids that are too young for a night game .

Nakedmanoncrack
18-02-2017, 10:22 PM
In line with what I would have expected- not got mine yet as was originally due to be working Wednesday evening. Confident of securing the two I need.

Onceinawhile
18-02-2017, 10:25 PM
I agree mate . More likely a combination of folk moving from the FF lower to the East and kids that are too young for a night game .

Indeed.

My two kids who go most weeks won't be there. Though I bought tickets for some anyway.

Fed up of the lower ff bashing. Utter nonsense.

Yuillsy
18-02-2017, 10:31 PM
Or my 2 kids won't be going because it's midweek and could go to extra time!!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

northstandhibby
18-02-2017, 10:32 PM
Only 1300 left. They'll go quickly I'd assume. A win against the Yams will end their season. The atmosphere will be rocking. I am so looking forward to this one.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

glory glory

Scouse Hibee
18-02-2017, 10:33 PM

Think about it!

Golden Bear
18-02-2017, 10:47 PM
I thought that the stats suggest that 10% of season ticket holders do not attend for your average game so the number of tickets available is about right. In any case, let's get them sold.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
18-02-2017, 10:54 PM
Think about it!

Musyt admit i'm struggling, been a heavy day on the sauce wi old buddies,I need a bit of assistance with the arithmetic…

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7284

By: HIBERNIAN MEDIA on 17 Feb, 2017 15:58
EDINBURGH DERBY TICKET INFORMATION

Hibernian can confirm ticket sales arrangements for any remaining tickets for the William Hill Scottish Cup Fifth Round Replay with Heart of Midlothian.
Season ticket holders have until 3pm on Saturday 18 February to purchase their reserved ticket. (this implies one ticket per season ticket holder…)
The Ticket Office will be open from 10am-3pm, and supporters can also buy online.
CLICK HERE TO BUY ONLINE
Tickets will be taken off sale at 3pm on Saturday and will not be available to purchase until 9am on Monday.
At 9am tickets will be available online only. Please note there will not be any ticket sales in person for the Hearts game at the Ticket Office on Monday – supporters will only be able to buy tickets online.
Tickets will be available to supporters on the Hibernian Database, limited to 10 tickets per transaction.

Stadium capacity 20,421

South Stand: 3,962 as stated Hertz sell out,

Leaves 16, 459

Remaining tickets 1300 plus a hundred or so hospitality/ players comps. ~ 1500 leaves ~ 15000

Do we have 15, 000 season ticket holders?

Scouse Hibee
18-02-2017, 11:00 PM
Musyt admit i'm struggling, been a heavy day on the sauce wi old buddies,I need a bit of assistance with the arithmetic…

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7284

EDINBURGH DERBY TICKET INFORMATION

Hibernian can confirm ticket sales arrangements for any remaining tickets for the William Hill Scottish Cup Fifth Round Replay with Heart of Midlothian.
Season ticket holders have until 3pm on Saturday 18 February to purchase their reserved ticket. (this implies one ticket per season ticket holder…)
The Ticket Office will be open from 10am-3pm, and supporters can also buy online.
CLICK HERE TO BUY ONLINE
Tickets will be taken off sale at 3pm on Saturday and will not be available to purchase until 9am on Monday.
At 9am tickets will be available online only. Please note there will not be any ticket sales in person for the Hearts game at the Ticket Office on Monday – supporters will only be able to buy tickets online.
Tickets will be available to supporters on the Hibernian Database, limited to 10 tickets per transaction.

Stadium capacity 20,421

South Stand: 3,962 as stated Hertz sell out,

Leaves 16, 459

Remaining tickets 1300 plus a hundred or so hospitality/ players comps. ~ 1500 leaves ~ 15000

Do we have 15, 000 season ticket holders?

Have you forgotten about all the non ST seats already sold earlier in the week?

HibbiesandtheBaddies
18-02-2017, 11:05 PM
Have you forgotten about all the non ST seats already sold earlier in the week?

Hadn't forgotten about them , wasn't aware of them! Thats cock. was trying to get a ticket for ma wee buddy

Scouse Hibee
18-02-2017, 11:13 PM
Hadn't forgotten about them , wasn't aware of them! Thats cock. was trying to get a ticket for ma wee buddy

Ah I see, I know a couple of other folk caught out as well. Even a ST holder who didn't realise he could buy more than one. Best of luck on Monday then.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
18-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Ah I see, I know a couple of other folk caught out as well. Even a ST holder who didn't realise he could buy more than one. Best of luck on Monday then.

Cheers. Wisnae communicated that well to be fair.

HibbySpurs
19-02-2017, 12:11 AM

What a bitter sounding statement that is. I sit in the FF lower with my two kids as it's simply more economical... Got **** all to do with cup finals. Bolt.

DH1875
19-02-2017, 12:15 AM

Its well know that there's hundreds of fans who take advantage of the £25 kids season tickets in the FF lower in order to guarantee themselves tickets for the big games.

DH1875
19-02-2017, 12:24 AM
What a bitter sounding statement that is. I sit in the FF lower with my two kids as it's simply more economical... Got **** all to do with cup finals. Bolt.

Aye what ever mate, that'll be why the FF looks sold out on the ticket site every week but is only ever 3 quarters full (sometimes not even that). Like it or leave it, people have been taking advantage of the pricing structure and its one of the reasons that checks have been put in place recently.

hibsdaft
19-02-2017, 12:25 AM
Its well know that there's hundreds of fans who take advantage of the £25 kids season tickets in the FF lower in order to guarantee themselves tickets for the big games.

Isn't a Scottish Cup derby a big game?

DH1875
19-02-2017, 12:28 AM
Isn't a Scottish Cup derby a big game?

Never said it wasnt so not sure what your point is :confused:.

Pete
19-02-2017, 12:40 AM

You can only buy a £25 kids ticket if you buy an adult one. It's now called "family pricing" and was introduced recently.

The spares will be kids that are too young.

jgl07
19-02-2017, 12:55 AM
Aye what ever mate, that'll be why the FF looks sold out on the ticket site every week but is only ever 3 quarters full (sometimes not even that). Like it or leave it, people have been taking advantage of the pricing structure and its one of the reasons that checks have been put in place recently.
Taking advantage of the pricing structure by not showing up?

DH1875
19-02-2017, 01:10 AM
Taking advantage of the pricing structure by not showing up?

No, tacking advantage in the pricing structure to guarantee yourself a cup final ticket for last year and this year is if we make it, £25 well spent IMO.

jgl07
19-02-2017, 02:01 AM
No, tacking advantage in the pricing structure to guarantee yourself a cup final ticket for last year and this year is if we make it, £25 well spent IMO.
Getting cup final tickets has not been a major problem for Hibs supporters with or without a season ticket. The allocation is way higher than Hibs average crowd.

Matches like next Wednesday are the ones where a season ticket is valuable for getting tickets.

hibsdaft
19-02-2017, 02:04 AM
Never said it wasnt so not sure what your point is :confused:.

If folk are buying £25 S/Ts to guarantee tickets for big games, surely they would use them to get tickets for Wednesday. Its a Cup Derby afterall. Or can they only buy a child's ticket with a child's S/T?

marinello59
19-02-2017, 06:00 AM

You do know that you have to buy an adult ST as well as the kids ST in that stand?

hibby6270
19-02-2017, 10:46 AM
You can only buy a £25 kids ticket if you buy an adult one. It's now called "family pricing" and was introduced recently.

Not strictly correct. Re-introduced would be more accurate.

When FF was built 20 odd years ago, there was family pricing incentive introduced then as well. I may be wrong (memory isn't what it was😟) but I recall pricing back then was you actually got a free kids season ticket for every adult season ticket bought. My kids qualified for it at the time, so not ashamed to admit I took advantage of it. BTW, in case you're all thinking it, they're in their 30's now and I haven't carried on the cheap tickets charade😜.
I definitely had 4 tickets at the time (2 adult & 2 kids), so it could be argued that the current pricing at least guarantees 25 quid in the club coffers instead of them being free. Imagine the outcry on here if that was still the case. Doesn't bear thinking about.

Yuillsy
19-02-2017, 10:56 AM
If folk are buying £25 S/Ts to guarantee tickets for big games, surely they would use them to get tickets for Wednesday. Its a Cup Derby afterall. Or can they only buy a child's ticket with a child's S/T?
You can upgrade a child's season ticket to an adult ticket. My kids can't go so I bought my brother and adult ticket and released the other 1 back to Hibs for general sale.

jgl07
19-02-2017, 11:40 AM
Not strictly correct. Re-introduced would be more accurate.

When FF was built 20 odd years ago, there was family pricing incentive introduced then as well. I may be wrong (memory isn't what it was😟) but I recall pricing back then was you actually got a free kids season ticket for every adult season ticket bought.

That is not true.

I had two adult and three children's tickets in the FF Lower from when it was opened until the kids started moving away. There were no free tickets. I seem to recall it was very cheap for the second and certainly the third kid's ticket (£10 or £20?).

scoopyboy
19-02-2017, 11:43 AM
Not slagging anyone who has a season ticket in the FF but there are a helluva lot of season ticket holders in the lower who don't turn up to home games.

For example there are 46 unsold tickets for the FF lower for the Dunfermline game on Saturday and there will be hundreds of empty seats.

It has been the same for nearly every home game this season.

Season tickets holders privelage of course but it does seem a bit odd to me, far higher a %age than in other areas of the stadium.

JJP
19-02-2017, 12:15 PM
Forgot to buy my season ticket seat yesterday. Gutted!

Hermit Crab
19-02-2017, 12:26 PM
Forgot to buy my season ticket seat yesterday. Gutted!

Mate you've had a week to do it, I hope you get one in the scramble tomorrow.

H18 SFR
19-02-2017, 12:52 PM
Not slagging anyone who has a season ticket in the FF but there are a helluva lot of season ticket holders in the lower who don't turn up to home games.

For example there are 46 unsold tickets for the FF lower for the Dunfermline game on Saturday and there will be hundreds of empty seats.

Season tickets holders privelage of course but it does seem a bit odd to me, far higher a %age than in other areas of the stadium.

It's the reality of modern life. For example I am in the East with my laddie who has a youth ST. Next year will be his last year of a youth ST but he is expressing a desire to try and get a part-time job that might mean he works some Saturdays. My wife can work a Saturday as she is a Staff Nurse, I currently find it difficult to get my young daughter babysat on a Saturday to allow us to go to the games.

I'm seriously considering relocating to the FF lower next year and purchasing two adult tickets and a child. My son/wife will share the adult between them and on the occasion my youngest can't get babysat il take her but that might in reality mean that her season ticket is unused more than it is used. Hence another empty seat.

Billy Whizz
19-02-2017, 12:55 PM
What happens to kicks for kids tickets for these sort of matches, where are they seated on home match days?

NAE NOOKIE
19-02-2017, 01:12 PM
I tried to get 6 tickets for the FF upper on Tuesday morning and was told it wasn't possible, so I went for our usual ST seats in the FF lower instead. I'm sure a lot of ST holders will have moved seats to the east and FF upper for this one, hence the 1,300 now available overall ..... there is utterly no chance that 1,300 ST holders aren't going to the match.

Scouse Hibee
19-02-2017, 01:32 PM

Maybe this proves the point that a lot of additional child ST's were purchased to ensure a cup final ticket?

DH1875
19-02-2017, 01:36 PM
Maybe this proves the point that a lot of additional child ST's were purchased to ensure a cup final ticket?

Maybes :greengrin

hibby6270
19-02-2017, 01:41 PM
That is not true.

I had two adult and three children's tickets in the FF Lower from when it was opened until the kids started moving away. There were no free tickets. I seem to recall it was very cheap for the second and certainly the third kid's ticket (£10 or £20?).

Thanks for putting me straight. As I said, couldn't recall if the kids were tickets were free or not.

My point was that the recently introduced cheaper kids ticket is not a new initiative.

jgl07
19-02-2017, 01:43 PM

Other areas don't sell £25 season tickets?

You will find much the same happens everywhere heavily discounted season tickets are sold. It certainly happens at Manchester City where there are always gaps in the Family Stand despite being apparently sold out. This is particularly the case for evening matches on 'schooldays'.

It is not really a problem except unless the match was completely sold out. When was the last time Hibs sold out a League match?

It only seems to be a problem for a few obsessive saddos (not you I might add).

Onceinawhile
19-02-2017, 01:47 PM
I have two kids season tickets in the lower and one of them is empty most weeks. If my middle child makes three games that's cheaper than buying individual tickets.

I don't see a problem with it and it's incredibly boring reading so many dit's about it on here.

Imagine trying to bring a new generation of fans to the games.

Billy Whizz
19-02-2017, 01:47 PM
Other areas don't sell £25 season tickets?

You will find much the same happens everywhere heavily discounted season tickets are sold. It certainly happens at Manchester City where there are always gaps in the Family Stand despite being apparently sold out. This is particularly the case for evening matches on 'schooldays'.

It is not really a problem except unless the match was completely sold out. When was the last time Hibs sold out a League match?

It only seems to be a problem for a few obsessive saddos (not you I might add).
Do you need an adult buying a full price ticket, to get a £25 kids ticket?

Scouse Hibee
19-02-2017, 01:53 PM
I have two kids season tickets in the lower and one of them is empty most weeks. If my middle child makes three games that's cheaper than buying individual tickets.

I don't see a problem with it and it's incredibly boring reading so many dit's about it on here.

No problem with it at all, folk can do what they like with their ST's.

marinello59
19-02-2017, 01:58 PM
Do you need an adult buying a full price ticket, to get a £25 kids ticket?

Yes.

scoopyboy
19-02-2017, 02:07 PM

I'm not arguing about it whatsoever, as you say if a kid makes three games then it has paid for itself.

It's highly probable that others have the same philosophy as yourself and its kids seats that are lying empty in the lower.

If the club price the tickets at that then you can't fault punters for buying them.

Keith_M
19-02-2017, 02:37 PM
Regarding the unused seats in the FF Lower:

I think a lot of parents buy Season Tickets in there for their kids with no intention of taking them to every single game, which is their prerogative. My feeling is that this is what accounts for most of the regularly empty seats.

It's entirely possible that some people bought kids Season Tickets to guarantee themselves a Cup Final ticket but I don't really believe there's anything like as many as 1,000 people in that category (a number made up by obsessive Hearts Fans).

What I would say, is that people that bought those tickets haven't prevented anybody from attending games, as we've only sold out the home end once and if they paid for them but never used them, then you could say the club have been given money they otherwise wouldn't have received, so everybody's a winner.

Speedy
19-02-2017, 03:29 PM

I had the same thing when I was a student. Worked a Saturday but was still cheaper buying a season ticket in FF lower for Sunday (which were normally Hearts, Rangers, Celtic) and midweek games.

Dibben
19-02-2017, 04:17 PM

It'll be the Kids seats who aren't able to go due to the cost/it's a school night!!

There aren't that many empty seats in the FF (as far as I can tell) on a game day!!

Flanny boy
19-02-2017, 04:31 PM
When do you find out what seats are available is it 9am tomorrow?its for my old man

Billy Whizz
19-02-2017, 04:38 PM
Regarding the unused seats in the FF Lower:

I think a lot of parents buy Season Tickets in there for their kids with no intention of taking them to every single game, which is their prerogative. My feeling is that this is what accounts for most of the regularly empty seats.

It's entirely possible that some people bought kids Season Tickets to guarantee themselves a Cup Final ticket but I don't really believe there's anything like as many as 1,000 people in that category (a number made up by obsessive Hearts Fans).

What I would say, is that people that bought those tickets haven't prevented anybody from attending games, as we've only sold out the home end once and if they paid for them but never used them, then you could say the club have been given money they otherwise wouldn't have received, so everybody's a winner.

Tin hat on here,£25 for a kids season in the FF, and £75 in any other stand. Think the kids price in FF is out of sync with other price differences in other parts of the ground

iwasthere1972
19-02-2017, 05:54 PM
Tin hat on here,£25 for a kids season in the FF, and £75 in any other stand. Think the kids price in FF is out of sync with other price differences in other parts of the ground

Even £25 is too expensive to just sit there playing on their tablet or mobile phone. Throw in the pizza, pie or chips (maybe even all of them) and a coke at half time and it's no cheap. Better leaving them at home and telling them to give you a bell if there's any problems. :wink:

Yuillsy
19-02-2017, 06:39 PM
It encourages families to go though. Me, my Mrs and 2 daughters all have season tickets in FF lower. That's £720 a year. £335 each for for the 2 adults at Family price plus £50 for 2 kids.
Same season tickets in East or West are £380 each for the adults and £135 each for the kids. That's £1030 we couldn't afford that. Even the £870 at early bird prices is a bit steep for us.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170219/4113d719ea15a80d5d23764edf74c152.jpg

HibbyAndy
19-02-2017, 06:42 PM
It encourages families to go though. Me, my Mrs and 2 daughters all have season tickets in FFS lower. That's £720 a year. £335 each for for the 2 adults at Family price plus £50 for 2 kids.
Same season tickets in East or West are £380 each for the adults and £135 each for the kids. That's £1030 we couldn't afford that. Even the £870 at early bird prices is a bit steep for us.

Well said Graeme and i fully agree

Billy Whizz
19-02-2017, 06:46 PM
It encourages families to go though. Me, my Mrs and 2 daughters all have season tickets in FF lower. That's £720 a year. £335 each for for the 2 adults at Family price plus £50 for 2 kids.

I'm all for encouraging kids to come along, but why is it more expensive in the other stands?

Yuillsy
19-02-2017, 06:49 PM
I'm all for encouraging kids to come along, but why is it more expensive in the other stands?
I have no idea mate. That's up to Hibs. Most clubs if not all have a designated area where family and or kids season tickets are cheaper. Although the FF is not actually named as a family stand it's clear that's what Hibs are trying to do.

Onceinawhile
19-02-2017, 06:57 PM

Because the east and west are at the sides and have better views as does the upper north.

Ken
19-02-2017, 07:06 PM
My 11 month old son has a season ticket in the West Lower next to us, but because of his age hasn't been to a game and his seat has never been used (to sit in) but it has been used for to get tickets when needed (2 or 3 times) at adult prices, although that's more to ensure we could sit together.

It certainly wasn't bought to guaranteed tickets for big games and I just wanted him to have a season ticket from as close to his birth as possible (29 days old). I'll be doing the same next season and can't see him going to many, if any games.

Money to the playing fund and all that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scouse Hibee
19-02-2017, 07:44 PM
My 11 month old son has a season ticket in the West Lower next to us, but because of his age hasn't been to a game and his seat has never been used (to sit in) but it has been used for to get tickets when needed (2 or 3 times) at adult prices, although that's more to ensure we could sit together.

It certainly wasn't bought to guaranteed tickets for big games and I just wanted him to have a season ticket from as close to his birth as possible (29 days old). I'll be doing the same next season and can't see him going to many, if any games.

Money to the playing fund and all that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brilliant mate,I love it.

percy veer
19-02-2017, 08:40 PM

I bought my son and daughter 1&3 ,they don't go never thought about a cup final ticket tbh, bibs were targeting 11,500 thought I'd addan extra 2, just call me a uber

givescotlandfreedom
20-02-2017, 01:50 AM
Just logging in the now so I'll be first in the queue for them going on sale.

EH6 Hibby
20-02-2017, 07:10 AM

How long does it keep you logged in for?

GlesgaeHibby
20-02-2017, 07:24 AM

Definitely the way to do it. I logged on about 9.30am last week and joined the queue, left the browser open, clicked back on at 10am and a minute later was in to get tickets.

Nakedmanoncrack
20-02-2017, 07:46 AM
Definitely the way to do it. I logged on about 9.30am last week and joined the queue, left the browser open, clicked back on at 10am and a minute later was in to get tickets.

Logged in but its still not showing in the 'upcoming events'.

silverhibee
20-02-2017, 07:51 AM
Stuck in the queue

JeMeSouviens
20-02-2017, 07:52 AM
Logged in but its still not showing in the 'upcoming events'.

We might get kicked out at 9 but in the meantime, don't let it time out for inactivity!

JeMeSouviens
20-02-2017, 07:54 AM
Did anyone ever think they'd struggle for tickets for a game at ER with us still in the 1st division? Madness!

SChibs
20-02-2017, 07:55 AM
Good luck to anyone trying to get a ticket

cabbageandribs1875
20-02-2017, 08:03 AM
daft ****, I refreshed at 2 mins past that'll be that then

Kavinho
20-02-2017, 08:05 AM
daft ****, I refreshed at 2 mins past that'll be that then

Just done exactly the same.
F***

EH6 Hibby
20-02-2017, 08:06 AM
I'm in but everything is grey.

calumhibee1
20-02-2017, 08:06 AM
If it makes you feel any better I've been on for 30 mins and haven't refreshed and I'm still not in. Is anybody in yet?

silverhibee
20-02-2017, 08:07 AM
If it makes you feel any better I've been on for 30 mins and haven't refreshed and I'm still not in. Is anybody in yet?

nope
box office is currently exoierencing high demand/

Cabbage East
Still in a queue.

Kavinho
I've just got the queue wheel now, not m moving at all in the past 10.

Hiber-nation
The light grey "clock" has moved round to 20 past for me. Didn't think demand would be so high going by the lack of comments on this thread.

Nakedmanoncrack
20-02-2017, 08:08 AM

Was in, but kicked out at 9.00, still trying on 3 devices

cabbageandribs1875
20-02-2017, 08:10 AM
Just done exactly the same.
F***

it will change itself mate, I've been in and got one, plenty yellow left around the 3 stands:flag:

leither17
managed to get 3 was in a Q from about 8.45

Nakedmanoncrack
The light grey "clock" has moved round to 20 past for me. Didn't think demand would be so high going by the lack of comments on this thread.

My 3 clocks are at quarter to, 5 to, and couple of mins to, but dont seem to be moving anymore.

Hibeesmad
Joined the queue at about 8:35, signed in at 9:03 and got a ticket in section 43.

Bring on the Jambos

Aaron
I logged in at 9:30am and got put in a queue. Got in at 9:05am and got two tickets for the east section 42

JJP
Managed to get mine. What a relief. Thought I'd had it when I forgot to buy my ticket on Saturday.

Kavinho
20-02-2017, 08:11 AM
it will change itself mate, I've been in and got one, plenty yellow left around the 3 stands:flag:

Fingers crossed. .
And to think I refreshed at "11.55" on the clock too.

Idiot

Hermit Crab
20-02-2017, 08:12 AM
I logged in at 9:30am and got put in a queue. Got in at 9:05am and got two tickets for the east section 42

You've done really well there, went back in time. :greengrin

JeMeSouviens
20-02-2017, 08:13 AM
Phew. East seats disappearing as you clicked! Managed to get 2 together in section 12 of west - job done. :greengrin

Good luck if you're in the queue, there are seats here and there all round the ground.

Golden Bear
20-02-2017, 08:13 AM

Clever!

:greengrin

Hezbelle
20-02-2017, 08:14 AM
<<<<< spot the fanny that didn't buy their season ticket seats before the cut off?

It's all good. Joined the queue around 8.40 and logged on about 9.07 and got two tickets in the east.

Thank God for that, I was so annoyed with myself and resigned myself to the fact I was going to miss it.

cabbageandribs1875
20-02-2017, 08:14 AM
Fingers crossed. .

Idiot

mines was stuck on that from 8:35am :panic: as long as everyone is'nt buying up the max 10 each you should get one

TheReg!
20-02-2017, 08:15 AM
4 in the F5 all together which I'm very surprised at tbf. Role on Wednesday 👍🏻

Hezbelle
20-02-2017, 08:16 AM
I have 3 season seats in the FF that will be up for grabs! I just panicked as soon as I got in and took the first seats I could see. Be nice to be in the east for a change.

AlbertK86
Still quite a few on the go in s38 if looking to get a group together

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Hiber-nation
Clock stuck at 5 to for the last 5 minutes.

silverhibee
How do you collect ticket. ?

Hiber-nation
20-02-2017, 08:18 AM

Select print at home option and print at home.

green with envy
20-02-2017, 08:19 AM
I've had the option to buy seats for family but weren't needed. I'm sure those who want them that are waiting will get them.

cabbageandribs1875

and if you don't have a printer just use the pdf they e-mail you and scan the barcode using your phone at the turnstile

silverhibee

Don't have that option.

Hiber-nation
20-02-2017, 08:21 AM
Don't have that option.

It'll scan from your phone.

green&left
20-02-2017, 08:23 AM
Just picked up four my friends n family. East has about a dozen left, few dozen in the west and a couple of hundred in the FF. :aok:

silverhibee
20-02-2017, 08:25 AM
and if you don't have a printer just use the pdf they e-mail you and scan the barcode using your phone at the turnstile

No bar code with my email, think i selected to collect my ticket, i think.

bob12345
Was making good progress on the clock, but has now been stuck on 20 to for the last 15 minutes. You'd think with modern technology they could give you a more accurate estimate of how far away you are from logging in, rather than this lottery.

Nakedmanoncrack
Seems plenty available still, I ended up getting in on three devices & having tickets in basket in each before purchasing the best ones & letting the others go.

Hiber-nation
20-02-2017, 08:29 AM
Was making good progress on the clock, but has now been stuck on 20 to for the last 15 minutes. You'd think with modern technology they could give you a more accurate estimate of how far away you are from logging in, rather than this lottery.

Been stuck at 5 to for 20 mins now....

Kavinho
20-02-2017, 08:30 AM
Fingers crossed. .

Idiot

Sorted.

Thought I was goosed. ...

JMac
East now completely sold out. West only has 15/20 seats left. Still quite a few in FF

Kavinho
Singles left in most blocks in the west.

East is gone.
Some tickets on the FF still there

cabbageandribs1875
20-02-2017, 08:31 AM
No bar code with my email, think i selected to collect my ticket, i think.

'if' you selected 'print at home' option you will get two rapid e'mails, first one confirming sale and the 2nd one will have a very small pdf attachment, having said that you need PDF on your phone to start with

JeMeSouviens
20-02-2017, 08:31 AM

It relies on people finishing and logging off though. Technology can't estimate how long someone's going to fanny about putting different seats in and out their basket.

JMac
20-02-2017, 08:34 AM
Less than 100 seats left total, most in FF but still a few in West

cabbageandribs1875
20-02-2017, 08:34 AM
2 left in the east, still just the two sections red in the FF...amazingly the much talked about sect 25 is one of them :greengrin

51 left in FF

Kavinho
20-02-2017, 08:35 AM
Would guess theres a couple of hundred left

silverhibee
20-02-2017, 08:35 AM
Confirmation.

Thank you for your purchase on 20th Feb 2017

If you have purchased match tickets your method of delivery is stated at the bottom of the email.

At the bottom it just gives me ticket office times. :confused:

Billy Whizz
20-02-2017, 08:36 AM
Confirmation.

If you have purchased match tickets your method of delivery is stated at the bottom of the email.

What did you ask for

hibsbollah
20-02-2017, 08:36 AM
Still waiting after 45 mins. I'm away from a good Internet connection though. All a bit stressful... :cb

Hibeesmad
20-02-2017, 08:37 AM
Managed to purchase another ticket in Block 6 of the west lower- right next to the away dugout I believe... Cheer up Ian Cathro

Hiber-nation
Confirmation.

If you only get 1 confirmation email then you just collect from the ticket office.

StevieCowan
Would guess theres a couple of hundred left

Almost everyone on here, not sure what your point is?

Kavinho
20-02-2017, 08:39 AM
?

Just a quick scan of still available seats after buying and before logging out.

...Not sure what your point is?

Hibby Bairn
20-02-2017, 08:39 AM
I have 3 season seats in the FF that will be up for grabs! I just panicked as soon as I got in and took the first seats I could see. Be nice to be in the east for a change.

I will take take them mate.

1van Sprou7e
20-02-2017, 08:40 AM
Woke up late and only joined the queue now, am I *****ed?

silverhibee
20-02-2017, 08:41 AM
What did you ask for

not sure Billy, add to credit card, this is new to me.

Hermit Crab
Sold out.

JMac
I've just refreshed and it's saying no availability anywhere anymore! Sold Out. Bring on Wednesday!

Big_Franck

Probably. I joined the queue at 9 and it still says I've got a 0-30 min wait. Doesn't sound like there are many left but you never know.

JMac
20-02-2017, 08:42 AM
Yep,sold out

silverhibee
If you only get 1 confirmation email then you just collect from the ticket office.

That's what i want to hear, cheers.

green with envy

You couldny have been that fussed.:confused:

1van Sprou7e
Ah well, hopefully some yam roaster streams it again

Hibby70

I would say you probably are!

Hermit Crab
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170220/7b5e52a7bc3a8913d117054e7b5b3309.jpg

Hibby70
20-02-2017, 08:43 AM
Probably worth keeping an eye on the odd seat coming available though - with baskets being emptied.

1van Sprou7e
20-02-2017, 08:44 AM
You couldny have been that fussed.:confused:

Well I am now that I'm fully awake lol

Got stomach pains so hit the snooze button several times before remembering why I wanted to get up earlier

Jones28
20-02-2017, 08:45 AM

silverhibee
20-02-2017, 08:45 AM
So when are you available to collect your ticket :greengrin

GreenCastle
20-02-2017, 08:46 AM
Sold out in 40 mins. :top marks

Hopefully those who didn't get a ticket come and watch Saturday evening v Dunfermline and fill the stadium up for the remaining league games.

Hermit Crab
20-02-2017, 08:47 AM
Probably worth keeping an eye on the odd seat coming available though - with baskets being emptied.

There will be one or two that will appear :agree:

Hiber-nation
20-02-2017, 08:47 AM
1 seat left in FF but it won't let me have it....:confused:

Big_Franck
20-02-2017, 08:48 AM
1 seat left in FF but it won't let me have it....:confused:

Leave it for me then :greengrin

calumhibee1
20-02-2017, 08:49 AM
For the first time in the last two seasons I've managed to get tickets via the ticket scramble. This time though, they're not for me! If only it was that easy every time.

Hiber-nation
20-02-2017, 08:49 AM
Leave it for me then :greengrin

Got it :thumbsup:

Hermit Crab
20-02-2017, 08:52 AM
7 available now.

Hermit Crab
20-02-2017, 08:56 AM
Now gone.

capitals_finest
20-02-2017, 08:56 AM
Should be a seat available in row ss of section 12 west stand ... Basket just emptied

Hezbelle
20-02-2017, 08:58 AM
I will take take them mate.

Ah sorry meant they will be in the general sale ones as I fogrot to buy them before the deadline!

Hope you were lucky.

21sMay
20-02-2017, 09:00 AM
Still trying to no avail

SteveHFC
20-02-2017, 09:10 AM
Confirmation.

check out your order history on ticket site

HFCdeb
20-02-2017, 09:12 AM

I'd imagine it's to encourage the people with kids to keep them away from the rowdier elements that create the atmosphere at games. I always find myself having to check for kids before I start screaming and I sit in the East. Truth be told, the presence of kids mutes the atmosphere so if it's cheaper for them all to be in one place and the rest of us can enjoy ourselves with a bit more freedom then I'm all for it, even if they do pay far less than the rest of us.

Big_Franck
20-02-2017, 09:15 AM
Managed to get two together in the East for family members 15 minutes ago. Thought they'd no chance and then someone must have released them from their basket. Cheers to whoever that was :greengrin

silverhibee
20-02-2017, 09:17 AM
check out your order history on ticket site

where is that about

silverhibee
20-02-2017, 09:24 AM
Says i purchased 1 item at 9.13.

Am i sorted.

Golden Bear
20-02-2017, 09:29 AM
More will become available tomorrow. A teeny weenie club like the yams will never be able to sell all their entire allocation so they'll probably return about 1000.

:wink:

neil7908
20-02-2017, 09:33 AM
Logged in at 9.45 and they were all gone. I was going to stick around in the hope that some might be released be unfortunately I was on a train and was about to arrive!

Gutted I can't make it and even more so that it won't be on TV

jimmythefish
20-02-2017, 09:33 AM
Just got 2 4 the west lower for ma cousin 1adult & 1 child wouldn't let me do child but let me do over 65 does it matter ?

Hiber-nation
20-02-2017, 09:34 AM

Am i sorted.

If you have a confirmation email then yes you are sorted. Just go to ER and pick up your ticket :greengrin

mim
20-02-2017, 09:35 AM

Am i sorted.

If you click on that message, it will show you what the purchase was :wink:

adhibs
20-02-2017, 09:35 AM
If you have a confirmation email then yes you are sorted. Just go to ER and pick up your ticket :greengrin

Pretty sure collection has been removed as an option. 1st class, special delivery or print at home from.what i remember

Fife-Hibee
20-02-2017, 09:37 AM
Just got 2 4 the west lower for ma cousin 1adult & 1 child wouldn't let me do child but let me do over 65 does it matter ?

24 Greedy bassa :-)))

silverhibee
20-02-2017, 09:57 AM
If you click on that message, it will show you what the purchase was :wink:

says i purchased 1 item at 9.13 today for game on Wednesday.

silverhibee
20-02-2017, 09:58 AM
Pretty sure collection has been removed as an option. 1st class, special delivery or print at home from.what i remember

you sure about that.

JeMeSouviens
20-02-2017, 10:04 AM

You should have an email from tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk titled "Confirmation" with all the details including collection method. If you don't see it, check your spam folder.

Edit - should've read above, you have the email.

So, in mine, above the TO opening hours and just above the "Payments" section, it says:

Total face value £42.00
Ticketfast Print at Home £0.00
Total Amount Paid £42.00

Do you not have a section like that?

adhibs
20-02-2017, 10:11 AM
you sure about that.

Think it was done away with at start of season. Wasnt an option for me when purchasing one this morning.checking what the final cost was should make it a bit clearer.

silverhibee
20-02-2017, 10:15 AM
You should have an email from tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk titled "Confirmation" with all the details including collection method. If you don't see it, check your spam folder.

Edit - should've read above, you have the email.

So, in mine, above the TO opening hours and just above the "Payments" section, it says:

Do you not have a section like that?

Total face value £28.00

Add access to card £0.00

Total amount paid £28.00

Paid by card.

JeMeSouviens
20-02-2017, 10:18 AM
Total face value £28.00

Add access to card £0.00

Total amount paid £28.00

Paid by card.

In that case, it thinks you are a Season Ticket holder and has added the ticket onto your ST card. If you're not - better get onto the TO ...

sauzee's fan
20-02-2017, 10:24 AM
Any spare pls cash waiting!!!looking for 2...ggtth

tamig
20-02-2017, 10:34 AM
Total face value £28.00

Add access to card £0.00

Total amount paid £28.00

Paid by card.
As someone else has mentioned you've asked for access to be added to your ST card. If you don't have a card or if the ticket is for somebody else, the ticket office will print you a paper ticket no probs. I did it for a couple of extra tickets I bought in the initial scramble last week.

iwasthere1972
20-02-2017, 10:36 AM

Are you sure it was for Hibs v Hearts ?

silverhibee
20-02-2017, 10:43 AM
In that case, it thinks you are a Season Ticket holder and has added the ticket onto your ST card. If you're not - better get onto the TO ...

Just phoned the TO and got a wee row from the nice woman i spoke to about picking the wrong option :doh: for ticket, but all sorted now, just to go to TO today and collect ticket.

Cheers

:aok:

JeMeSouviens
20-02-2017, 11:40 AM
Just phoned the TO and got a wee row from the nice woman i spoke to about picking the wrong option :doh: for ticket, but all sorted now, just to go to TO today and collect ticket.

Cheers

Good stuff, don't let it happen again. :tsk tsk::wink:

HibsNutter
20-02-2017, 11:48 AM
Let's have it. Away end at Tynecastle atmosphere x 4. Everyone in all three stands stand and sing and terrify these mutants.

Billy Whizz
20-02-2017, 12:10 PM

Cheers

Make sure you take them some chocolates

SteveHFC
20-02-2017, 12:27 PM

and some flowers.

tamig
20-02-2017, 12:37 PM
and some flowers.

The girls in the ticket office are superb. Always a delight to deal with them. Not a bad shout to drop a wee gift in for them. I might just do that.

silverhibee
20-02-2017, 12:59 PM
As someone else has mentioned you've asked for access to be added to your ST card. If you don't have a card or if the ticket is for somebody else, the ticket office will print you a paper ticket no probs. I did it for a couple of extra tickets I bought in the initial scramble last week.

All sorted now :aok:

Are you sure it was for Hibs v Hearts ?

:greengrin Yip

Good stuff, don't let it happen again. :tsk tsk::wink:

Scouts honour :thumbsup: Ta

and some flowers.

The girls in the ticket office are superb. Always a delight to deal with them. Not a bad shout to drop a wee gift in for them. I might just do that.

Never thought of that but next time I'm passing i will drop a box of chocolates to the girls at the TO, very nice and polite with a smile on there face, think that happened because i walked in, good looking chap I am for my age. :greengrin

Ta for all the help. :aok:

cabbageandribs1875
20-02-2017, 01:26 PM
one has popped up in FF top sect 22

Billy Whizz
20-02-2017, 01:29 PM
All sorted now :aok:

:greengrin Yip

Scouts honour :thumbsup: Ta

Never thought of that but next time I'm passing i will drop a box of chocolates to the girls at the TO, very nice and polite with a smile on there face, think that happened because i walked in, good looking chap I am for my age. :greengrin

Ta for all the help. :aok:

Since when😂

AlanRuff
20-02-2017, 04:17 PM
If anyone has a single ticket in the east and would like to swap for a ticket in the Famous Five please let me know, trying to get a swap for my brother. Thanks.

Magnus
20-02-2017, 04:43 PM

Paying £5 extra over a normal ST and having a free seat each side in the FF does have its appeal if you have generous size gentlemen either side of you at the moment.

sauzee's fan
20-02-2017, 05:33 PM
Any spares available???cash waiting!please can't miss this game ggtth

HFCdeb
20-02-2017, 05:36 PM
Let's have it. Away end at Tynecastle atmosphere x 4. Everyone in all three stands stand and sing and terrify these mutants.

Hibees on fire
Your support is terrified

Ronniekirk
20-02-2017, 06:24 PM
Got three this morning no problem ( well not me personally , my son got them Front row in the East so hoping its Dry Was in the front row v United Will take any omem going for this one

21-02-2017, 02:07 AM
Its only £25 if you buy it with a full priced adult ticket.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk