PDA

View Full Version : Well done

Enough said
18-02-2017, 04:56 PM
Well done Neil Lennon 7 points clear and 16 goal difference. Could of been better but would of taking that at start of season . Keep up the good work and get us out this league

Johnny Clash
18-02-2017, 05:36 PM
Well done Neil Lennon 7 points clear and 16 goal difference. Could of been better but would of taking that at start of season . Keep up the good work and get us out this league

Well said !

MWHIBBIES
18-02-2017, 05:51 PM
League is over if we win our last 2 games. We need to be ruthless and kill these diddy teams off if we want to get it wrapped up and start planning for the future.

Pretty Boy
18-02-2017, 05:54 PM
League is over if we win our last 2 games. We need to be ruthless and kill these diddy teams off if we want to get it wrapped up and start planning for the future.

That's where I am.

Sure we will win the league but I want us to have plenty time to start planning for next season and beyond. As long as we get up I can forgive some of the performances this season but where I felt Stubbs side would flourish in the Premiership I think Lennons needs some pretty big changes to compete.

RedHibby
18-02-2017, 06:00 PM

Is that the diddy teams that we have struggled with over the last three seasons.

IberianHibernian
18-02-2017, 06:01 PM
That's where I am.

Sure we will win the league but I want us to have plenty time to start planning for next season and beyond. As long as we get up I can forgive some of the performances this season but where I felt Stubbs side would flourish in the Premiership I think Lennons needs some pretty big changes to compete. And that`s a possible problem for rest of season . How motivated is squad when probably at least half know they won`t be with Hibs next season either because they`re not good enough , can get a big move or are loanees ? After the almost lack of winter signings I assume we think present squad is good enough to get up and then in summer we`ll make at least 5 significant signings .

Thecat23
18-02-2017, 06:06 PM
Well said 👏🏼

DTS
18-02-2017, 06:42 PM
Next 3 games are HUGE(how many times that's been said in the past) but seriously win they 3 and the worst we can be is 10 points clear going to Dundee United where if we can avoid defeat would leave us still 10 clear with 8 to play(united with 9) so as far as I'm concerned if we can beat dunfy, st mirren and Morton we should cruise over the line

StevieCowan
18-02-2017, 07:46 PM
4 out of the next 7 at home. Dunfermline, Morton, Dumbarton and Falkirk.

The 3 away are St Mirren, Dundee Utd and Dunfermline.

Confident.

MWHIBBIES
18-02-2017, 07:50 PM
Is that the diddy teams that we have struggled with over the last three seasons.We beat Raith 4 times in a row and beat them in the playoffs. Ayr weren't in the league last season.

Jonnyboy
18-02-2017, 07:53 PM

Not just the players being disrespectful of the opposition then?

The Spaceman
18-02-2017, 07:53 PM

This. We will go up.

MWHIBBIES
18-02-2017, 07:54 PM
Not just the players being disrespectful of the opposition then?Aye, fair enough but what do else do I call them? Smaller clubs with rubbish stadiums and awful crowds?? :greengrin

Diddy does it just fine IMO.

SChibs
18-02-2017, 08:21 PM
12 games left. If we win 7 of these games then the teams below us will have to win 10

wookie70
18-02-2017, 08:49 PM
12 games left. If we win 7 of these games then the teams below us will have to win 10

We would have to improve from the last 12 league games as we have only won 6 of those.

SChibs
18-02-2017, 08:57 PM
We would have to improve from the last 12 league games as we have only won 6 of those.

Chuck in 3 draws with they 6 wins and they'd still need to win 10

jgl07
18-02-2017, 10:32 PM
We beat Raith 4 times in a row and beat them in the playoffs. Ayr weren't in the league last season.
Well I seem to recall Hibs being beaten at Raith in the play-offs.

eastcoasthibby
19-02-2017, 08:57 AM
Long way to go on last league performances not a clue how anyone can be as confident of us getting all the results we need ! Think we will continue to stutter through game and will be worse if we stay in the Scottish Cup .! Will scrape title though ...its never easy with us