PDA

View Full Version : Hibs v hearts on the box

tjay
18-02-2017, 12:40 PM
I'm off to Majorca and therefore missing the Hertz game Wednesday. Bad timing!
Does any expat know if there is anywhere I can see the game in Palma?
Don't know if its live on Hibs TV, Have emailed Hibs. Any help would be appreciated.

oldbutdim
18-02-2017, 12:41 PM
You're screwed.

jgl07
18-02-2017, 12:47 PM
The only possibility is Periscope.

heretoday
18-02-2017, 12:48 PM
No way dude. You'll hae tae tune in tae the world service like every other c###!

tjay
18-02-2017, 01:07 PM
Radio it is then or cancel the holiday

High-On-Hibs
18-02-2017, 01:11 PM
Not allowed to show it because the CL is on..... because apparently we would all rather watch that when having the choice snatched away. :rolleyes:

California-Hibs
18-02-2017, 01:14 PM
Seriously gutted this has happened again by the way and we can't watch it.

WYHibbees
18-02-2017, 01:29 PM
will hibs.tv have audio at least for overseas subscribers?

Dashing Bob S
18-02-2017, 01:31 PM
Heard it's on CCTV.

California-Hibs
18-02-2017, 01:33 PM
will hibs.tv have audio at least for overseas subscribers?

Yeah, pretty sure they will.

WYHibbees
18-02-2017, 01:37 PM
great, cheers.

hibby6270
18-02-2017, 06:25 PM
Yes. Confirmed today after RR game by Cliff on Hibs TV that audio will be available on Wednesday and he apologised (not his fault!!) for lack of overseas video coverage.

GreenLake
18-02-2017, 06:40 PM
Thank EUFA, Gazprom, Heineken, MasterCard, Nissan, Pepsi, Gatorade, Lays, Walkers, Sony and Unicredit for us not being able to watch our boyhood team live on our own subscription only private streaming service.

F*** the CL and f*** their adverts.

hibsbollah
18-02-2017, 06:44 PM
Yes. Confirmed today after RR game by Cliff on Hibs TV that audio will be available on Wednesday and he apologised (not his fault!!) for lack of overseas video coverage.

There should be a big audio audience for this one. If Cliff gives me and Amadou Konte a shout out during transmission I will donate £50 to the Dnipro Appeal. I challenge other posters to make similar Cliff related requests.

houstonhibbee
18-02-2017, 06:49 PM
had it on full volume in the backyard last year on a warm sunny afternoon. Cliff scared the s*** out the neighbors:greengrin

Denverhibby
18-02-2017, 06:57 PM
Heard it's on CCTV.

But the audio streaming no that good

houstonhibbee
18-02-2017, 07:14 PM
[QUOTE=Denverhibby;4948146]But the audio streaming no that good[/QUOTE
:greengrin

Rougier45
18-02-2017, 07:16 PM
There should be a big audio audience for this one. If Cliff gives me and Amadou Konte a shout out during transmission I will donate £50 to the Dnipro Appeal. I challenge other posters to make similar Cliff related requests.

If LD had any balls she would let Hibs tv have it live for the overseas mob - cant believe FIFA care what Hibs are doing for 50 fans not even in UK #nonsense #teacherspet

houstonhibbee
18-02-2017, 07:19 PM
If LD had any balls she would let Hibs tv have it live for the overseas mob - cant believe FIFA care what Hibs are doing for 50 fans not even in UK #nonsense #teacherspet
and we will all promise to record the CL games and watch them all later and NOT FF through the ads. There, that should do it.

Mr White
18-02-2017, 07:20 PM

It's not her call. The SFA own the broadcast rights. Not that you have much interest in facts of course.

lord bunberry
18-02-2017, 07:37 PM
Thank EUFA, Gazprom, Heineken, MasterCard, Nissan, Pepsi, Gatorade, Lays, Walkers, Sony and Unicredit for us not being able to watch our boyhood team live on our own subscription only private streaming service.

:agree: That's exactly it. It's got nothing to do with making sure people watch the football match, it's about making sure people are exposed to the sponsorship that's on show.

Rougier45
18-02-2017, 07:46 PM
It's not her call. The SFA own the broadcast rights. Not that you have much interest in facts of course.

Hibs TV. Is her call / remember bronby home she took that down because she was scared of Hibees fans using Vpns

Mr White
18-02-2017, 08:16 PM
Hibs TV. Is her call / remember bronby home she took that down because she was scared of Hibees fans using Vpns

Different situation. We would need the SFA's permission to broadcast this one and they won't give it because they don't want to upset UEFA.

BTW did you ever score a perfect hat-trick for hibs?

Ryan69
18-02-2017, 10:40 PM
its a ****ing joke.
I watched Brighton during the week...and could watch Jong Ajax also.

Who pays the fine in that one from various VPNs??

ColinNish
19-02-2017, 09:28 AM
its a ****ing joke.
I watched Brighton during the week...and could watch Jong Ajax also.

Who pays the fine in that one from various VPNs??

The English FA for Brighton.

No idea who jong ajax are

Jack Hackett
19-02-2017, 01:45 PM

Never understood that particular call. Wouldn't have taken much to make the game PPV and available to all, but I suspect that, given the constant complaints about HTV, it would have been beyond their capabilities to organise. Still...always best to use a sledgehammer to crack a nut, just to be sure.

BullsCloseHibs
19-02-2017, 09:46 PM
Heard it's on CCTV.

Wonder if another International Bar episode will be on YouTube again come Thursday morning? 😉

Ryan69
20-02-2017, 05:32 PM
The English FA for Brighton.

No idea who jong ajax are

Jong Ajax(Ajax Youth team)are in 2nd division in Netherlands.

And I guarantee a fine won't be paid.

If somebody streams it online....surely the FAs are not responsible?

wearethehibs
20-02-2017, 05:37 PM
MUTV are showing Man Utd u23 v Porto u23 while the champions league is on.

Also mind Hull v Arsenal was live on bbc last season at same time UCL game, only difference is these games kick off at 7pm.

Blaster
20-02-2017, 06:26 PM

Also mind Hull v Arsenal was live on bbc last season at same time UCL game, only difference is these games kick off at 7pm.

You can show any game live that doesn't include a top flight first team

Stupid rule

SeanWilson
20-02-2017, 06:29 PM

Stupid rule

Surely that applies in our scenario?

HFCdeb
20-02-2017, 06:31 PM

Nailed it. Disgrace.

Blaster
20-02-2017, 06:33 PM
Surely that applies in our scenario?

Hearts are in the top flight

If we were playing say Dundee united it could be shown. That's how silly the rule is

Eyrie
20-02-2017, 07:54 PM

Stupid rule

If we were playing say Dundee united it could be shown. That's how silly the rule is

So we should show the game and let the top division team pay the fine because they're the problem, not us :greengrin

zlatan
20-02-2017, 08:16 PM

Hibs TV didn't broadcast the league game against Morton (thankfully in hindsight) last season for the same reasons.

Blaster
20-02-2017, 08:31 PM
So we should show the game and let the top division team pay the fine because they're the problem, not us :greengrin

Absolutely 😄

Blaster
20-02-2017, 08:33 PM
Hibs TV didn't broadcast the league game against Morton (thankfully in hindsight) last season for the same reasons.

Couldn't argue either way but it was the reason given when sky were able to show championship & league one games

ColinNish
20-02-2017, 09:00 PM

Stupid rule

That makes no sense, Arsenal were In EPL

Blaster
20-02-2017, 09:01 PM
That makes no sense, Arsenal were In EPL

Is that the one they paid the fine for showing

So it does make sense after all

BullsCloseHibs
20-02-2017, 09:02 PM

Hibs v Livvy was on BBC Alibaba through the week whilst ECL games were on same eve, around 2 seasons ago.

euro Hibby
20-02-2017, 09:05 PM
Just a thought, could move the game to Thursday night and the league game to sunday to accomodate tv........ I will watch it on Hibs tv and try to keep away from any sports news........