PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to the female phisio that left Hibernian?

monktonharp
17-02-2017, 09:52 PM
I don't know her name, and I don't want to go into any roumors that flew about but was only wondering where she was now. still in football? she was in lots of short films/pictures etc regarding the cup final and was definitely involved in the match itself, having to deal with a few injured players throughout the match but mainly our captain if I recall? she played her part, and should be recognised for that, at least.

Babyshamble
17-02-2017, 09:54 PM
I don't know her name, and I don't want to go into any roumors that flew about but was only wondering where she was now. still in football? she was in lots of short films/pictures etc regarding the cup final and was definitely involved in the match itself, having to deal with a few injured players throughout the match but mainly our captain if I recall? she played her part, and should be recognised for that, at least..Her name is kitty Forrest.shes on Twitter.

monktonharp
17-02-2017, 09:57 PM
.Her name is kitty Forrest.shes on Twitter.I'm not really into twitter, a bridge too far for me. hope she is doing ok. played a big part in the game/background of our cup winning set up

hibee62
17-02-2017, 10:02 PM
I'm not really into twitter, a bridge too far for me. hope she is doing ok. played a big part in the game/background of our cup winning set up

Her Twitter bio says she is now lead physio for England netball.

monktonharp
17-02-2017, 10:04 PM
Her Twitter bio says she is now lead physio for England netball.good to see she is still in sport then.:aok:

hibee62
17-02-2017, 10:05 PM
good to see she is still in sport then.:aok:

Yeah, sounds like a good job too!

HNA2
17-02-2017, 10:29 PM
Question appears to be answered.