PDA

View Full Version : Managed to get Raith game live tomorrow.

swordin3
17-02-2017, 09:47 PM
After roping in Daughters Boyfriend to sort the laptop to me living in New York .I have the Raith game live tomorrow at 3.00pm. Cost a fiver but a small amount compared to a treck through to the "Street's of Raith" for the game. Hopefully Yogi is in a generous mood and lets us bowl them over.:flag::flag::flag:

oneone73
17-02-2017, 09:50 PM
After roping in Daughters Boyfriend to sort the laptop to me living in New York .I have the Raith game live tomorrow at 3.00pm. Cost a fiver but a small amount compared to a treck through to the "Street's of Raith" for the game. Hopefully Yogi is in a generous mood and lets us bowl them over.:flag::flag::flag:

I'm sure the team will be happy for you. Me, I prefer to support them in person.

monktonharp
17-02-2017, 09:55 PM
After roping in Daughters Boyfriend to sort the laptop to me living in New York .I have the Raith game live tomorrow at 3.00pm. Cost a fiver but a small amount compared to a treck through to the "Street's of Raith" for the game. Hopefully Yogi is in a generous mood and lets us bowl them over.:flag::flag::flag:what's the exchange rate doing, for this game ?:devil:

superfurryhibby
17-02-2017, 09:59 PM
I'm sure the team will be happy for you. Me, I prefer to support them in person.

Eh, Whatever:aok:

kaimendhibs
17-02-2017, 10:06 PM
Sure he would too but quite a trek from New York😂😂

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

oneone73
17-02-2017, 10:10 PM

Isn't he just using a VPN? If he isn't, apologies

My_Wife_Camille
17-02-2017, 10:11 PM

Sent from my SM-G935F using TapatalkMaybe the OP can confirm (thumbs up) but it looks to me that he isn't in New York and he's just got his computer rigged to make it look like he is so he can watch the game at 3pm

wookie70
17-02-2017, 10:16 PM
Pondering VPN too. I don't like missing Hibs game that I can go to but the expense is hard to bear with the Hearts game on Wednesday. Adult and two kids tickets for both games plus some travel and we are around £100.

AZhibee
17-02-2017, 10:32 PM
Maybe the OP can confirm (thumbs up) but it looks to me that he isn't in New York and he's just got his computer rigged to make it look like he is so he can watch the game at 3pm

Thats bout what it costs on Raith TV. Not sure why he would use deception and pay when he could not use deception and pay. I'll pass on Raith TV and listen to audio on Hibs TV.

swordin3
17-02-2017, 10:33 PM

Fair Play to you and I am sure we all would love to be there but circumstances are what they are so I will settle for second best.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

swordin3
17-02-2017, 11:05 PM
Maybe the OP can confirm (thumbs up) but it looks to me that he isn't in New York and he's just got his computer rigged to make it look like he is so he can watch the game at 3pm

:aok:

SanFranHibs
18-02-2017, 02:08 PM
what's the exchange rate doing, for this game ?:devil:

Exchange rate is good for us :)

I might watch it on RRTV too.....much better than listening to misplaced passes and crosses is to watch them go astray

:flag::flag::flag:

A flag for each Hibs goal I hope :)

HibeesLA
18-02-2017, 02:22 PM

I made it over from LA for the game :)

Coco Bryce
18-02-2017, 02:45 PM
I just bought the game.

Only a fiver :thumbsup:

RoYO!
18-02-2017, 02:49 PM
Do you need a vpn for that? Raith TVs that is.

SanFranHibs
18-02-2017, 02:50 PM

I would hope not as you are paying for it :greengrin

Coco Bryce
18-02-2017, 02:52 PM

Yes. I'm using VPN Unlimited.

High-On-Hibs
18-02-2017, 02:57 PM
Used Raith TV last time, the quality was absolutely horrendous. Not a patch on Hibs TV.

mutley
18-02-2017, 03:00 PM
Thats bout what it costs on Raith TV. Not sure why he would use deception and pay when he could not use deception and pay. I'll pass on Raith TV and listen to audio on Hibs TV.

I'm doing both, I'm 400 miles away so can't make the game, I've paid £5 to Raith TV, but I'm listening to the Hibs TV commentary. I've paid for both so will use both.

Mon the Hibs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mutley
18-02-2017, 03:01 PM

Yes as it's same as Hibs tv, video for overseas only

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk