McGinn
Fyvie
Bartley
Boyle

Cummings
Holt

H18 SFR
17-02-2017, 07:30 PM
Same team for me with the centre halves not allowed to tackle or get injured.

Hibstrooper
17-02-2017, 07:43 PM
Rocky

Gray
McGregor
Fontaine
Stevenson

Bartley
Fyvie
McGinn
Shinnie

Cummings
Graham

Saving Holt and Keatings for Wednesday. I know league is bread & butter but that team should still have enough.

houstonhibbee
17-02-2017, 07:48 PM
I would play McGeough if fit.........

oneone73
17-02-2017, 07:48 PM
Rocky

Gray
McGregor
Fontaine
Stevenson

Bartley
Fyvie
McGinn
Shinnie

Cummings
Graham

Saving Holt and Keatings for Wednesday. I know league is bread & butter but that team should still have enough.
Shinnie is suspended.

Craig_HFC
17-02-2017, 07:53 PM
Rocky

Sir David
McGregor
Fontaine
Lewis

Bartley

Fyvie
McGinn

Keatings

Cummings
Holt

swordin3
17-02-2017, 07:54 PM
I thought someone had mentioned Fonts was injured ,but I thought he looked pretty lively at the Tesco petrol station Bathgate yesterday morning around 7.45 am.To be fair he was only filling up his muscle machine at the time but the discerning eye can tell a lot from the way he was standing.:wink:
I would imagine we will go with Holt and either Cummings or Keatings. Midfeild will include Fyvie who should be fit unless all the bags he was carrying at Picardy place around 6.40 PM tonight have sucked the energy from him.:greengrin

Ronniekirk
17-02-2017, 07:56 PM
I would play McGeough if fit.........

He hasnt played for ages so best we can hope is that he is on the bench and can actually come on a plsy for part of the game imo But someone said he has tweaked his groin

Libby Hibby
17-02-2017, 08:00 PM
Play the strongest team available, crucial stage of the season.

Rock

Gray
Fontaine
McGregor
Stevenson

Marv
Fyvie
McGinn

Keatings

Holt
Cummings

Cod Boy
17-02-2017, 08:10 PM
Not sure if he is injured but was at the Hibs under 20 game today. Callum Crane wasn't playing wonder it was with tomorrow in mind.

J-C
17-02-2017, 08:14 PM
Rocky

Gray
McGregor
Fontaine
Lewis

Bartley

Dylan
Fyvie
McGinn

Cummings
Holt

NORTHERNHIBBY
17-02-2017, 08:20 PM
Strongest team as the league is the important one.

trev the hat
17-02-2017, 08:33 PM
Wouldn't surprise me if Gray didn't start, he took a few knocks at the PBS
Otherwise as JC's team above, strongest available.

shetlandhibee
17-02-2017, 08:41 PM
rocky SDG mcgregor fontaine stevenson bartley fyvie :agree:mginn mcgeoch holt cummings

shetlandhibee
17-02-2017, 08:42 PM
rocky SDG mcgregor fontaine stevenson bartley fyvie :agree:mginn mcgeoch holt cummings
never noticed it had been up allready:aok:

ancient hibee
17-02-2017, 08:43 PM
Play strongest team ,get well ahead before the hour and then get three off to the bench.

My_Wife_Camille
17-02-2017, 09:24 PM
SHINNIE SUSPENDED:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:: thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:: thumbsup:

J-C
17-02-2017, 09:25 PM
SHINNIE SUSPENDED:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:: thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:: thumbsup:

Hahaha

HappyHanlon
17-02-2017, 09:34 PM
Shinnie is suspended.

Be still my beating heart.

Dashing Bob S
17-02-2017, 10:19 PM
Don't get the Shinnie hate in.

Brooster
17-02-2017, 10:28 PM

Get a grip.

HappyHanlon
17-02-2017, 11:21 PM
Get a grip.

I might later knowing that the waste of space, gutless moron is gonna be nowhere near our team tomorrow.

What glorious news ahead of this big match!

Johnny_Leith
17-02-2017, 11:31 PM
What is to be gained by slagging Andrew shinnie? I don't think there can be any question over shinnies effort in games, he works hard and clearly cares about playing for hibs.

I don't get why there always has to be a boo boy, I get folk might not be the biggest fan and would prefer other players (shinnie wouldn't be in my XI) but calling him a waste of space and visibly showing delight when he's not available? Odd behaviour from hibs 'supporters'

oneone73
17-02-2017, 11:35 PM
What is to be gained by slagging Andrew shinnie? I don't think there can be any question over shinnies effort in games, he works hard and clearly cares about playing for hibs.

I don't get why there always has to be a boo boy, I get folk might not be the biggest fan and would prefer other players (shinnie wouldn't be in my XI) but calling him a waste of space and visibly showing delight when he's not available? Odd behaviour from hibs 'supporters'

Well said.

scotiaf
18-02-2017, 04:13 AM

🙄🙄🙄

Who needs enemies, when we have you. Away and throw yourself in the sea

HFCdeb
18-02-2017, 06:56 AM

Me neither, he never hides in a game and I'd be interested to see his assists stats in comparison to the likes of Keatings
It'd also be good to see what Shinnie can do against top league opposition; like Bartley, Fyvie and McGinn, I suspect that playing against a wall of 11 parked in their own half makes it particularly difficult for Shinnie to properly showcase his flair and talent. He does a job though and he runs himself into the ground in every game. It baffles me that other people can't see that.

FC Leige
18-02-2017, 07:17 AM
Expect Graham to play today. Raith are his ex club who he scored a load of goals for. Ive a feeling Holt will be left out in preparation for Wednesday,

JimBHibees
18-02-2017, 07:27 AM
I might later knowing that the waste of space, gutless moron is gonna be nowhere near our team tomorrow.

Atrocious post more suited to a Hibs hating supporter.

Borderhibbie76
18-02-2017, 07:28 AM
Don't get the shinnie haters at all...the guy gives 100% and never hides. Yet fans fave Keatings can disappear in games yet never a word said....we all have our favourite players but can't we just get behind everyone in a hibs shirt

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

JimBHibees
18-02-2017, 07:28 AM

Totally agree.

SChibs
18-02-2017, 07:46 AM
Atrocious post more suited to a Hibs hating supporter.

The only waste of space gutless morons at hibs are the fans who insist on slating players thinking that will make them play better. How about getting behind the players and doing some supporting.

JimBHibees
18-02-2017, 07:50 AM
The only waste of space gutless morons at hibs are the fans who insist on slating players thinking that will make them play better. How about getting behind the players and doing some supporting.

Couldn't agree more very cowardly to scream abuse at someone from the comfort of a crowd.

SChibs
18-02-2017, 08:02 AM
Couldn't agree more very cowardly to scream abuse at someone from the comfort of a crowd.

It's like some people think the players do things wrong on purpose!

HFCdeb
18-02-2017, 08:05 AM

100%

skyhibs
18-02-2017, 08:11 AM

For me I don't think it's a shinnie hate in... I personally don't rate him, but if played then he gets my backing... not today though, as ave got to work. Shinnie doesn't hide at games but for me he is no better than others we have.

col02
18-02-2017, 08:57 AM
I thought the days of players getting slated were long gone but it appears there are still a few people who think it's acceptable to abuse people. The lad tries his best for Hibs and I for one can see he is a good footballer with a good football brain.

Enough said
18-02-2017, 08:59 AM

Not for what we are needing for these kind of games.

LancsHibs
18-02-2017, 09:01 AM
Strongest team available today please, don't really get this saving players for Yams game, would rather rest a player or two midweek for the Dunfermline game next Saturday if anybody needs a rest. Much more important game in our current predicament IMO. Don't get me wrong hope we knock them out but winning this league is everything!

StPauli
18-02-2017, 10:09 AM

I agree totally, lets support the team for 90mins like last week.

Hibby70
18-02-2017, 10:13 AM
I agree totally, lets support the team for 90mins like last week.

Exactly, and not fighting each other like last time at Starks!

GordonHFC
18-02-2017, 10:14 AM

This 👍

swordin3
18-02-2017, 11:00 AM
Me neither, he never hides in a game and I'd be interested to see his assists stats in comparison to the likes of Keatings
It'd also be good to see what Shinnie can do against top league opposition; like Bartley, Fyvie and McGinn, I suspect that playing against a wall of 11 parked in their own half makes it particularly difficult for Shinnie to properly showcase his flair and talent. He does a job though and he runs himself into the ground in every game. It baffles me that other people can't see that.

I agree he sometimes makes a wrong decision or dawdles on the ball but is always looking for the ball or involved unlike a few others who can disappear for twenty mins at a time.

ancient hibee
18-02-2017, 11:04 AM

:top marks.

The Leith Dutch
18-02-2017, 11:44 AM

Classy post. Says way more about the poster than the player.

Col2
18-02-2017, 11:47 AM

Neither do I. He never hides and always wants to get on the ball and make things happen. Don't always come off for him and his form is not great but I am sure he can add something over the run in.

CorrieHibs
18-02-2017, 12:05 PM
Don't get the Shinnie hating either. I think he offers us a lot. Had a good few assists as well.

My_Wife_Camille
18-02-2017, 12:08 PM
Agree with this completely.

Lago
18-02-2017, 12:56 PM
I thought the days of players getting slated were long gone but it appears there are still a few people who think it's acceptable to abuse people. The lad tries his best for Hibs and I for one can see he is a good footballer with a good football brain.
Every season for some reason a hibs player or two seem to be the focus of irrational abuse. Have to say its not new Torolano, Benny Brazil & Brian Hamilton were all recipients in the past.

erin go bragh
18-02-2017, 01:08 PM
Hibernian starting XI: Marciano, Gray, McGregor, Fontaine, Stevenson, Bartley, Fyvie, McGinn, Keatings, Graham, Cummings #RRFCvHFC

Onceinawhile
18-02-2017, 01:09 PM
Hibernian starting XI: Marciano, Gray, McGregor, Fontaine, Stevenson, Bartley, Fyvie, McGinn, Keatings, Graham, Cummings #RRFCvHFC

Onceinawhile
18-02-2017, 01:09 PM
Substitutes: Laidlaw, Holt, Donaldson, Boyle, Humphrey, Crane, Martin

NadeAteMyLunch!
18-02-2017, 01:13 PM

Horrendous post ffs.

Gmack7
18-02-2017, 01:13 PM
McGeough out completely, what's going on with him, injured again?

hibs4life
18-02-2017, 01:15 PM

Post of an idiot. Not encouraging debate, just personal abuse.
Hope I never have to sit next to you at a game, hopefully you're just a keyboard warrior...

CMurdoch
18-02-2017, 01:16 PM
McGeough out completely, what's going on with him, injured again?

Injured groin warming up apparently!

My_Wife_Camille
18-02-2017, 08:19 PM
Thought we missed Shinnie today

Smartie
18-02-2017, 08:27 PM
Thought we missed Shinnie today

We missed his often effective driving runs with the ball at his feet and his occasionally deadly ability to play a through ball.

We didn't miss him falling over his feet and endlessly giving the ball away.

I agree with those who love Shinnie as well as those who hate him.

He's a mixed bag, wildly inconsistent.

I wouldn't write him off altogether though as he clearly has something, something that we do lack when he doesn't play.