PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: EDINBURGH DERBY TICKET INFORMATION

RSS Bot
17-02-2017, 04:10 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7284)

3pm
17-02-2017, 04:14 PM
The lassie in the ticket office today didn't think there would be many...

Mathias Jack
17-02-2017, 04:42 PM
...and will be sold out by 9.30 :)

Billy Whizz
17-02-2017, 05:04 PM
Online only

FC Leige
17-02-2017, 05:04 PM
Just for the record if you find yourself with a kids ticket and dont fancy risking it you can upgrade over the phone. You dont have to go in person to ER as previously thought

Billy Whizz
17-02-2017, 05:08 PM
Just for the record if you find yourself with a kids ticket and dont fancy risking it you can upgrade over the phone. You dont have to go in person to ER as previously thought

What if they refuse you at the door on the night? How do they know you have upgraded a season ticket card?

FC Leige
17-02-2017, 05:10 PM
What if they refuse you at the door on the night? How do they know you have upgraded a season ticket card? When you phone up you pay the upgrade with your debit card and give the season ticket details. Ive just done it

Billy Whizz
17-02-2017, 05:13 PM
When you phone up you pay the upgrade with your debit card and give the season ticket details. Ive just done it

I'm not disagreeing with that, but as you know stewards are checking season ticket cards as you go in, how will they know that you have upgraded a kids ticket to an adult one, unless Hibs have given you a paper ticket instead

Andy74
17-02-2017, 05:21 PM
I'm not disagreeing with that, but as you know stewards are checking season ticket cards as you go in, how will they know that you have upgraded a kids ticket to an adult one, unless Hibs have given you a paper ticket instead

Exactly - not risking an issue at the gate - will be going to the office to get a kids ticket upgraded and get the bit of paper!

FC Leige
17-02-2017, 05:24 PM
I'm not disagreeing with that, but as you know stewards are checking season ticket cards as you go in, how will they know that you have upgraded a kids ticket to an adult one, unless Hibs have given you a paper ticket instead Im not sure how it works to be honest. The girl just said ''thats it done'' she never mentioned giving me anything else. Maybe the stewards will only check tickets through the traffic light system. If you set of the wrong colour then they will come over

Billy Whizz
17-02-2017, 05:28 PM
Im not sure how it works to be honest. The girl just said ''thats it done'' she never mentioned giving me anything else. Maybe the stewards will only check tickets through the traffic light system. If you set of the wrong colour then they will come over

I wasn't trying to alarm you, just pointing out what has been happening of late

See Andy74's post above

wearethehibs
17-02-2017, 05:30 PM
Im not sure how it works to be honest. The girl just said ''thats it done'' she never mentioned giving me anything else. Maybe the stewards will only check tickets through the traffic light system. If you set of the wrong colour then they will come over

Hmm I don't think they have done anything then, just taken the money of you for being honest.

Cant see that happening, pulling people up after they have entered the stadium would not work.

FC Leige
17-02-2017, 05:32 PM
I wasn't trying to alarm you, just pointing out what has been happening of late

See Andy74's post above I know the stewards having been checking tickets before you go through the turnstile but cant see how this will work for this game. Like you said if your standing with just a kids ST you have no proof you have upgraded unless they have the time and inclination to monitor you individually as you pass through the turnstile.

Hermit Crab
17-02-2017, 05:42 PM
...and will be sold out by 9.30 :)

Quicker than that.

Mr White
17-02-2017, 05:52 PM
They always issued a paper ticket any time I upgraded my son's season to an adult ticket.

Malthibby
17-02-2017, 05:59 PM
They always issued a paper ticket any time I upgraded my son's season to an adult ticket.

Yup, they always do when my grandson doesn't want to go & gran comes instead - no chance of that for the Hurtz game though:thumbsup:
Don't want to start a rich/poor debate but at a game which will be a sell-out there's no 'bums on seats' argument, if any full-fat adult is using a dicounted ticket they are taking
money aff the club.
GG

erin go bragh
17-02-2017, 06:16 PM

I upgraded two day and they can't be added to your card , you have to get a paper ticket .

FC Leige
17-02-2017, 06:23 PM
I upgraded two day and they can't be added to your card , you have to get a paper ticket . Thats not what i was told at 4pm this afternoon by the girl in the Hibs ticket office. Thats not to say she was correct. I will go down to ER on Monday morning just incase she was talking keek

Speedy
17-02-2017, 07:03 PM
Does anyone know why it's 9am? If it's online only why have it in standard working hours?

Northfield Hibby
17-02-2017, 07:10 PM
Thats not what i was told at 4pm this afternoon by the girl in the Hibs ticket office. Thats not to say she was correct. I will go down to ER on Monday morning just incase she was talking keek

I upgraded my daughters child season ticket to an adult ticket this afternoon. I was given a ticket, so if I was you I'd pop into the office tomorrow for an actual ticket, just to be on the safe side mate.

Danderhall Hibs
17-02-2017, 07:11 PM
Thats not what i was told at 4pm this afternoon by the girl in the Hibs ticket office. Thats not to say she was correct. I will go down to ER on Monday morning just incase she was talking keek

The light should flash green and the display should say adult.

Kids tickets flash amber and say concession.

I suppose the issue would be if you didn't get as far as scanning the card?

Ken
17-02-2017, 07:20 PM

I was told over the phone yesterday that I could use the season ticket to buy an adult with the £3 discount but they would have to issue a paper copy.

It might be that they found out in the last 24 hours that children's season tickets access can be changed for individual games which would be great as my son never uses his, so I could upgrade when someone needs it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ken
17-02-2017, 07:21 PM
Does anyone know why it's 9am? If it's online only why have it in standard working hours?

Good question. Maybe it's just in case anyone needs technical support so there's can phone

Scouse Hibee
17-02-2017, 07:25 PM

I didn't realise there was such a thing as standard working hours anymore.

Keith_M
17-02-2017, 08:04 PM

There'll be at least 1,000 in the FF Lower. Thats about the number of cheap kids Season Tickets bought by adults to guarantee them a ticket for last season's Cup Final.... allegedly ;-)

green with envy
17-02-2017, 08:38 PM
Although i'm sorted, don't you think it's a tad unfair to allow 10 tickets per transaction given the limited numbers?

Real Emerald
17-02-2017, 08:53 PM
Although i'm sorted, don't you think it's a tad unfair to allow 10 tickets per transaction given the limited numbers?

I agree, 10 seems a bit too many but I think they probably just want them all gone now. It's the first time in my life I can remember not being able to get a ticket for ER (so quick as this), I'm sorted but the lift hasn't got hers yet, I'm beyond desperate lol 😊

Hermit Crab
17-02-2017, 09:39 PM

Yes, it seems excessive but if you think about it 10 x £28 = £280, thats lot to fork out without having folk lined up for them and its not as if we have an issue with touts.

silverhibee
17-02-2017, 10:42 PM
Better set the alarm and prey i figure out how to purchase online.

Topographic Hibby
17-02-2017, 11:45 PM
Missed out on the Tues sale. Looking for 2 together on Mon 9am sale that I'm not confident of getting. Monday at that time is busy for me work wise. What are my chances? Any best guesses on how many will be on sale?

Ken
18-02-2017, 02:53 AM
I would guess a few hundred left

You'd maybe have more chance going for single tickets as anyone trying for 2 or more won't get the single seats

Speedy
18-02-2017, 07:56 AM
I didn't realise there was such a thing as standard working hours anymore.

Of course there are. Most people work c9-5 Monday to Friday.

hibbysam
18-02-2017, 07:59 AM

They certainly do not. Gone are those days, many work shifts, for example in an office of around 1400 at my work, probably 1 in 20 work 9-5.

Speedy
18-02-2017, 08:05 AM
They certainly do not. Gone are those days, many work shifts, for example in an office of around 1400 at my work, probably 1 in 20 work 9-5.

Why is the traffic so busy at those times then?

Ken
18-02-2017, 08:13 AM
Business hours are still 'generally' known as 9am-5pm

For example if you were on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and the £100 question was 'What hours are classed as business hours in the UK?' You would answer 9am-5pm

Scouse Hibee
18-02-2017, 08:18 AM

Most people? No chance, I think you will find most people work different hours in order to service the needs of folk who have cushy 9-5 hours.

Scouse Hibee
18-02-2017, 08:19 AM

For example if you were on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and the £100 question was 'What hours are classed as business hours in the UK?' You would answer 9am-5pm

Yet in reality those days are long gone.

Speedy
18-02-2017, 08:42 AM
Most people? No chance, I think you will find most people work different hours in order to service the needs of folk who have cushy 9-5 hours.

OK then, the most common working pattern.

The point is I think it would be better to put them on sale at, say, lunchtime when more people have access to them.

Waxy
18-02-2017, 08:46 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIs that your final answer?

Cabbage East
18-02-2017, 08:52 AM
So does anyone know when you can actually buy tickets? Is it 9, or 3? Hibs don't make it clear.

Speedy
18-02-2017, 08:59 AM
So does anyone know when you can actually buy tickets? Is it 9, or 3? Hibs don't make it clear.

9am Monday morning.

HibbyAl
18-02-2017, 09:21 AM

Really? The statement from Hibs linked in the OP couldn't be any clearer.

"Tickets will be taken off sale at 3pm on Saturday and will not be available to purchase until 9am on Monday."

Itsnoteasy
18-02-2017, 01:43 PM
There'll be at least 1,000 in the FF Lower. Thats about the number of cheap kids Season Tickets bought by adults to guarantee them a ticket for last season's Cup Final.... allegedly ;-)

It doesn't stop them upgrading the ticket to an adult one.

CMurdoch
18-02-2017, 01:59 PM
To those wanting tickets IMO there will approx 800 tickets available on Monday.
Unless folk buy 10 tickets to give to pass to big game hunters then most Hibs fans should get a ticket

Onceinawhile
18-02-2017, 02:06 PM
I'd you've upgraded a kids ticket you will need to go to the ticket office and pick up a new ticket. It won't be upgraded to the card.

Reckon there'll be about 1,000 go on sale.

thebausburst
18-02-2017, 02:09 PM

Cushy 9-5 mate 9-5 is a pain in the @?£! Ever tried going back and forth to work in rush hour 💩

Scouse Hibee
18-02-2017, 02:14 PM
Cushy 9-5 mate 9-5 is a pain in the @?£! Ever tried going back and forth to work in rush hour 💩

Yeah it must be really frustrating heading home at 5pm every night :-)

Arch Stanton
18-02-2017, 02:15 PM
To those wanting tickets IMO there will approx 800 tickets available on Monday.
Unless folk buy 10 tickets to give to pass to big game hunters then most Hibs fans should get a ticket

It's been a few years since there was any decent elephant shooting round these parts!

Anyway, I reckon that anyone with an armful of customer refs will only be about halfway through before there's a sellout.

CMurdoch
18-02-2017, 02:29 PM
It's been a few years since there was any decent elephant shooting round these parts!

Anyway, I reckon that anyone with an armful of customer refs will only be about halfway through before there's a sellout.

I hope football fans get the tickets and thus hope folk don't get tickets for family and friends to attend an 'occasion' such as happens for cup finals.
As I said previously I do think the vast majority of supporters will get a ticket with 800-1000 available.

theonlywayisup
18-02-2017, 07:25 PM

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=sheena+easton+nine+to+five&qpvt=sheena+easton+nine+to+five&view=detail&mid=8D70141170DA8EFA2F7B8D70141170DA8EFA2F7B&FORM=VRDGAR

hibbysam
18-02-2017, 09:34 PM
1300 tickets available on Monday. Scramble on!!