PDA

View Full Version : Question Ticket Office Phone Number

Ken
17-02-2017, 11:35 AM
Does the 0131 661 1875 number still work? Trying to get through on it just now but just ringing out.

I've used the 0844 number and don't mind spending a bit money on it but there's a connection fee and the last 5 times I've tried (this morning) it says "all our agent our busy" and the call is terminated.

Just looking to upgrade my sons ST to an adult for the Hearts game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

traceyhibs
17-02-2017, 11:55 AM
Does the 0131 661 1875 number still work? Trying to get through on it just now but just ringing out.

I've used the 0844 number and don't mind spending a bit money on it but there's a connection fee and the last 5 times I've tried (this morning) it says "all our agent our busy" and the call is terminated.

There is a queue at the ticket office so might be better trying this afternoon when it's died down a little. Was in doing the same this morning.

LithgaeHibby
17-02-2017, 12:11 PM
I'm trying to do exactly the same as the OP. Have been phoning ticket office several times over the last few days but no answer. Live too far from ER to get to TO before Sat 3pm. Phoned 0844 number option 1 and guy could not help - said to use option 2 but that rings out as well (most likely the same number). Have emailed TO but no reply...

Ken
17-02-2017, 12:13 PM
There is a queue at the ticket office so might be better trying this afternoon when it's died down a little. Was in doing the same this morning.

Cheers, I'll try after 2pm

hibsbollah
17-02-2017, 12:13 PM
I thought it all started at 3pm?:confused:

Ken
17-02-2017, 12:16 PM

I'm trying to buy a ticket with a season ticket so I have to do it before 3pm tomorrow

traceyhibs
17-02-2017, 12:22 PM

3pm tomorrow ST holders have to secure their seats

ColinNish
17-02-2017, 01:13 PM

Pretty sure the tickets not taken up by Hibs ST holders will not be up for grabs at 3.01pm? All the info I have seen said ST holders will have to secure by 3pm.

traceyhibs
17-02-2017, 01:23 PM
Pretty sure the tickets not taken up by Hibs ST holders will not be up for grabs at 3.01pm? All the info I have seen said ST holders will have to secure by 3pm.

Yeah they will be available online tomorrow after 3pm for those that haven't taken them up. Be interesting to see how many are available

ColinNish
17-02-2017, 01:24 PM
Yeah they will be available online tomorrow after 3pm for those that haven't taken them up. Be interesting to see how many are available

Got a link to where it says that Tracey?

traceyhibs
17-02-2017, 01:25 PM
Got a link to where it says that Tracey?

I don't was told it at the ticket office this morning. I'm sure Hibs will confirm this and when there is a link I'll pop it on here

Onceinawhile
17-02-2017, 01:43 PM
I managed to get through at about ten past 4 on Wednesday to do it.

SON OF PADDY
17-02-2017, 02:10 PM

Was down at the ticket office this morning at 9.30
to do the same thing " No problem " £25.00 and a printed ticket, the girls will sort you out easily.

Oops ment to say ! You'll have to go down to the office, can't be done otherwise.

Scott Allan Key
17-02-2017, 02:34 PM
Was down at the ticket office this morning at 9.30
to do the same thing " No problem " £25.00 and a printed ticket, the girls will sort you out easily.

Oops ment to say ! You'll have to go down to the office, can't be done otherwise.

That's not really good enough for those who can't get in. It might be opportune for Hibs to pay for staff to answer phones to deal with supporters who can't get to Edinburgh this weekend. I've just had idea to buy tickets online I have reserved in my childrens' names and upgrade them after Saturday somehow.

Fuzzywuzzy
17-02-2017, 02:45 PM
That's not really good enough for those who can't get in. It might be opportune for Hibs to pay for staff to answer phones to deal with supporters who can't get to Edinburgh this weekend. I've just had idea to buy tickets online I have reserved in my childrens' names and upgrade them after Saturday somehow.

I've bought one on my son's st so need to go to ticket office. If you're feeling brave you could try match day.

SON OF PADDY
17-02-2017, 03:59 PM

Really !! Next time I'll no bother trying to help a fellow Hibby.

traceyhibs
17-02-2017, 05:18 PM
Hibs have confirmed that the remaining tickets for Derby will go on sale on Monday at 9am

Hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7284

Scott Allan Key
17-02-2017, 05:26 PM
Really !! Next time I'll no bother trying to help a fellow Hibby.

I'm not blaming you. Not everyone lives in Edinburgh is all. Hibs could help by allowing phones to be answered and tickets sorted before next week. I can't get to Edinburgh until game really and that is frustrating as I'm sure loads will pick up Wednesday evening when I can arrive from work. Receptionist at Hibs says she has not got through to ticket office at all herself this week, on behalf of others, so I'm not the only one in this position.

traceyhibs
17-02-2017, 05:31 PM
I'm not blaming you. Not everyone lives in Edinburgh is all. Hibs could help by allowing phones to be answered and tickets sorted before next week. I can't get to Edinburgh until game really and that is frustrating as I'm sure loads will pick up Wednesday evening when I can arrive from work. Receptionist at Hibs says she has not got through to ticket office at all herself this week, on behalf of others, so I'm not the only one in this position.

Are you getting it through your ST? Have someone going tomorrow morning and could put you in touch with them to sort and we could meet you before the game on Wednesday? Don't mind helping anyone as know it's not always easy for people

Scott Allan Key
17-02-2017, 05:39 PM
Are you getting it through your ST? Have someone going tomorrow morning and could put you in touch with them to sort and we could meet you before the game on Wednesday? Don't mind helping anyone as know it's not always easy for people

Thanks for offer. I have bought the reserved seats but will endeavour to get to Edinburgh to upgrade tickets. Not time efficient but judging my by posts in thread about upgrading kids' reserved tickets you will need a paper ticket proving adult price paid, so I'll have to take time out. There must be a bette way. Why can't I upgrade online and print off?

traceyhibs
17-02-2017, 05:48 PM
Thanks for offer. I have bought the reserved seats but will endeavour to get to Edinburgh to upgrade tickets. Not time efficient but judging my by posts in thread about upgrading kids' reserved tickets you will need a paper ticket proving adult price paid, so I'll have to take time out. There must be a bette way. Why can't I upgrade online and print off?

Not sure why that is that way tbh. I've always had to phone up and collect or like this morning I popped in. Good question to bring up and I'm sure there's a reason for it. If you need any help with picking them up prior to the match let me know as back through that way on Tuesday

Ken
17-02-2017, 06:33 PM
Eventually got through on the phone at about 4pm using the 0131 661 1875 number but had tried on the 0844 number quite a few times and got cut off every time, over £4 on phone charges. Got the ticket though which is the main thing

traceyhibs
17-02-2017, 06:34 PM
Eventually got through on the phone at about 4pm using the 0131 661 1875 number but had tried on the 0844 number quite a few times and got cut off every time, over £4 on phone charges. Got the ticket though which is the main thing

That's great Ken. #persevere

Hermit Crab
17-02-2017, 06:35 PM

No they won't, no idea where you're getting that from.

traceyhibs
17-02-2017, 06:41 PM
No they won't, no idea where you're getting that from.

If you see further down the post you'll see I posted a link. That was what was spoken about at the ticket office today so that's where that came from!

ColinNish
17-02-2017, 07:36 PM

Knew the wouldn't be up for sale after 3pm. 😎

SON OF PADDY
17-02-2017, 07:37 PM

All's cool 🙄
Hopefully you'll get the tickets sorted. 😆