PDA

View Full Version : Hospitality - How many of the players are you likely to see?

Radge70
16-02-2017, 10:10 AM
Hi,

I’ve recently bought hospitality for the Hearts match and wondered if anyone who’s done it before can give me a general idea of how many of the players I’ll likely see before and after the game?

The reason is because I ordered a professional print of David Gray scoring at Hampden and I’m looking for avenues to try to get him to sign it so I can frame it and put it on my wall.

I realise it will be different every time, maybe dependant on whether we win or lose etc, but if the chances are fairly high then it would be good to know if it’s worthwhile taking the print with me on Wednesday.

Brooster
16-02-2017, 11:30 AM
Rule of thumb is that there will be a pre match interview with two players who are not in the squad (at the last home game it was Hanlon and Forster) then after the match there will be an interview with the man of the match. All other players will be coming and going from and to players lounge and changing rooms. You will defo get anyone you want if you hang around inside main entrance after the game.

Radge70
16-02-2017, 11:37 AM
Rule of thumb is that there will be a pre match interview with two players who are not in the squad (at the last home game it was Hanlon and Forster) then after the match there will be an interview with the man of the match. All other players will be coming and going from and to players lounge and changing rooms. You will defo get anyone you want if you hang around inside main entrance after the game.

Exactly the info I was looking for Brooster, very much appreciated :top marks