PDA

View Full Version : Cup Replay

kiwihibby
16-02-2017, 02:26 AM
I am aware that the cup replay cannot be televised live but does anyone know if HibsTV will be doing a delayed broadcast for overseas viewers? Thanks

1two
16-02-2017, 08:00 AM
I am aware that the cup replay cannot be televised live but does anyone know if HibsTV will be doing a delayed broadcast for overseas viewers? Thanks

No coverage at all unfortunately - I believe this was the same at last years replay?

Auckland Hibs
16-02-2017, 08:05 AM
Unless someone puts it on Periscope then we won't be able to see it.

Peevemor
16-02-2017, 08:08 AM
No coverage at all unfortunately - I believe this was the same at last years replay?

I think I watched the replay live on Hibs TV last year.

erin go bragh
16-02-2017, 09:37 AM

Look for the game on twitter mate . Search Hibs periscope and you should find it .

Billy Whizz
16-02-2017, 09:40 AM

I'm sure Hibs will be filming it, maybe highlights on Hibs TV late that night

pacoluna
16-02-2017, 09:52 AM
anyone know who selected the date for the reply? and is there the possibility that the selected date was deliberately made for same day as champs league knowing that there would be no option of it being televised prompting more people to attend? positive regardless of tv coverage or not it would be a full house anyway.

Since90+2
16-02-2017, 09:57 AM
Regardless of what date they chose its unlikely to have been on TV.

Champions League on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week and next week plus Europa League on Thursday both weeks. That only leaves you with a Monday or Friday which is not really feasible due to league fixtures.

Ryan69
16-02-2017, 09:59 AM

I really cant understand this stupid rule,as on Tuesday night I could stream any championship game plus Jong Ajax game too.

kiwihibby
16-02-2017, 10:35 AM
I really cant understand this stupid rule,as on Tuesday night I could stream any championship game plus Jong Ajax game too.

Thanks for all your replies, Sorry about not answering sooner but been out playing bowls and enjoying the hot Queensland sun!!Only 30 degrees here today!!

16-02-2017, 12:51 PM

Full coverage of last year's replay was on Hibs TV afterwards, couldn't tell you when it became available though. It is actually still there. Hopefully Wednesday's full match will be on Hibs TV some time afterwards too as I'll want to see our goals again.

Ryan69
16-02-2017, 10:58 PM
Thanks for all your replies, Sorry about not answering sooner but been out playing bowls and enjoying the hot Queensland sun!!Only 30 degrees here today!!

Good for you mate. Some people don't mind the climate we live in.
Whats your point?

Scouse Hibee
16-02-2017, 11:04 PM

No time for you fair weather bowlers ;-)

monktonharp
17-02-2017, 12:20 AM
Thanks for all your replies, Sorry about not answering sooner but been out playing bowls and enjoying the hot Queensland sun!!Only 30 degrees here today!!I'd need my wife to run alongside me pouring a water can contents on me, while playing in that temp.

houstonhibbee
17-02-2017, 04:46 AM
I think I watched the replay live on Hibs TV last year.
No it wasn't shown because of champions league. Your memory is failing you.

houstonhibbee
17-02-2017, 04:48 AM
Full coverage of last year's replay was on Hibs TV afterwards, couldn't tell you when it became available though. It is actually still there. Hopefully Wednesday's full match will be on Hibs TV some time afterwards too as I'll want to see our goals again.
Hopefully:aok:

FilipinoHibs
17-02-2017, 05:05 AM

Yes listened to audio commentary from Singapore last year. Same again on Wednesday.

Peevemor
17-02-2017, 06:29 AM

Fair enough and yes it definitely is. Also, I teach on Wednesday nights so ordinarily following matches is restricted to fleeting glimpses at my phone until I get home.

ColinNish
17-02-2017, 08:40 AM
Whats your point?

Wee bit OTT, no?

Salt N Sauzee
17-02-2017, 08:45 AM
Whats your point?

Chill mate :hilarious