PDA

View Full Version : Derby ticket question

1875STEVE
16-02-2017, 12:39 AM
As this is the first season in a while with an ST, I'm not sure if this is correct???

If I secure my season ticket seat for the derby, I'm guessing it just gets added to your ST card and you use that to get in, rather than being sent a printed ticket?

madhibby
16-02-2017, 12:45 AM
As this is the first season in a while with an ST, I'm not sure if this is correct???

If I secure my season ticket seat for the derby, I'm guessing it just gets added to your ST card and you use that to get in, rather than being sent a printed ticket?

What you say is correct - when you buy it on line it shows added to card and you are not given posting options and charged for that.

1875STEVE
16-02-2017, 12:47 AM
What you say is correct - when you buy it on line it shows added to card and you are not given posting options and charged for that.

excellent, cheers for reply, I always worked quite close to ER, so ive always just went and got a printed ticket, have not used this before. :aok:

hibeg
16-02-2017, 10:02 AM
Another quick question. If I go down to ER can I request a paper ticket for my seat, rather than getting it added to my card?

DTS
16-02-2017, 10:04 AM
Another quick question. If I go down to ER can I request a paper ticket for my seat, rather than getting it added to my card?

Yeah shouldn't be an issue

hibeg
16-02-2017, 10:45 AM
Thanks for that mate

Ardenttwo
16-02-2017, 12:22 PM
excellent, cheers for reply, I always worked quite close to ER, so ive always just went and got a printed ticket, have not used this before. :aok:

Does this mean that I can just scan my ST as usual at the gate to get to my seat..All I have is a receipt

JimBHibees
16-02-2017, 12:24 PM
Does this mean that I can just scan my ST as usual at the gate to get to my seat..All I have is a receipt

Yes the default is that it is added to your season ticket. It should say it on the email you should have got after purchase of the seat.

ColinNish
16-02-2017, 01:04 PM
Need to upgrade concessions to full adult tickets. Can you do this over the phone or have to go to ticket office?

Ryan91
16-02-2017, 01:06 PM
Need to upgrade concessions to full adult tickets. Can you do this over the phone or have to go to ticket office?

Fairly certain that you've got to go in person in order to do that, I'm sure other members will have the appropriate info if I'm not right

HarpyHibby
16-02-2017, 01:13 PM
I bought our 2 ST seats along with 3 tickets for mates and chose print at home. All 5 tickets were sent out in the email as print at home. I'll be taking both the printed ticket and my ST card to the game. I was locked out last year and missed Cummings' goal because access wasn't added to my card for whatever reason.

HibbyAndy
16-02-2017, 02:15 PM

Yes the default is that it is added to your season ticket. It should say it on the email you should have got after purchase of the seat.

My confirmation email doesn't say a thing about it being added to my season ticket card

I bought our 2 ST seats along with 3 tickets for mates and chose print at home. All 5 tickets were sent out in the email as print at home. I'll be taking both the printed ticket and my ST card to the game. I was locked out last year and missed Cummings' goal because access wasn't added to my card for whatever reason.

This happened to me for the Brondby game..I swear to god if my season ticket fails to scan again next week at the turnstile i'l go radge

mim
16-02-2017, 02:21 PM
My confirmation email doesn't say a thing about it being added to my season ticket card

My e-mail confirmation says this:

*If you are a Season Ticket Holder with a reserved seat when your Season Ticket is not valid, access will be added to your card once you have purchased.

Total face value£12.00Access added to card£0.00Total Amount Paid£12.00PaymentsPaid by CardYou paid for this purchase using the card number ending in 9999, the amount of £12.00 has been automatically debited.

A bit odd if there are different styles of e-mail being sent out.

Golden Bear
16-02-2017, 02:21 PM

This happened to me for the Brondby game..I swear to god if my season ticket fails to scan again next week at the turnstile i'l go radge

That's strange Andy. This is what it says on my confirmatory e mail:-

*If you are a Season Ticket Holder with a reserved seat when your Season Ticket is not valid, access will be added to your card once you have purchased.

nellio
16-02-2017, 02:23 PM
I find some of the turnstiles in the east don't scan properly anyway. Sometimes I'll go in one and put my card in and nothing happens so I have to back out looking like a tit then I go in the next one and it lets me straight in! Anyone else have that problem??

JimBHibees
16-02-2017, 02:26 PM
That's strange Andy. This is what it says on my confirmatory e mail:-

Same as mine also.

Scouse Hibee
16-02-2017, 07:18 PM

Last two lines on second page explains it being added to ST card

Onceinawhile
16-02-2017, 07:25 PM

Can do it over the phone. I did.

ColinNish
16-02-2017, 07:28 PM
Can do it over the phone. I did.

Cheers. Been trying to phone TO on and off all day - no reply.

Onceinawhile
16-02-2017, 07:31 PM
Try around 4. That's when I got through

ColinNish
16-02-2017, 07:32 PM
Try around 4. That's when I got through

Cheers again.