PDA

View Full Version : Marvin

RStar16
15-02-2017, 09:12 PM
Just read on EEN about Marvin and his ex girlfriend. Gutted to hear and although we don't know the details it doesn't look good. Too often things taken lightly and acting like that can really effect someone. I hope she's alright and gets help if needed.

(also not writing him off incase what's reported isn't all true but can you imagine if it was a jambo that acted like that)

I see "Hibs class" on this forum so obviously must acknowledge when the opposite occurs within the club.

JimBHibees
15-02-2017, 09:15 PM
Just read on EEN about Marvin and his ex girlfriend. Gutted to hear and although we don't know the details it doesn't look good. Too often things taken lightly and acting like that can really effect someone. I hope she's alright and gets help if needed.

(also not writing him off incase what's reported isn't all true but can you imagine if it was a jambo that acted like that)

I see "Hibs class" on this forum so obviously must acknowledge when the opposite occurs within the club.

:cb bolt yam

Elephant Stone
15-02-2017, 09:23 PM

No, deviant behaviour tends to be a bit more sinister when your club is concerned. Not something I'd like to point score over but you've brought it up.

Thecat23
15-02-2017, 09:29 PM

Meh. 👋🏼👋🏼

RStar16
15-02-2017, 09:38 PM
Totally embarrassed to call myself a Hibs fan of 30 years. Lets all not mention when we do something wrong and start with the insults, brilliant eh.

Anyways, leave you guys to it clearly not smart enough for this place.....

++see last response been taken down gladly!

NAE NOOKIE
15-02-2017, 09:40 PM

The first part of your post is fine in itself, in so much as if Marvin has indeed acted in the manner alleged in the article its unfortunate if he did and not something anybody wants to see, especially if its bad enough that the police get involved ...... However, it remains to be seen if he did.

As for the rest of your post, I'm not quite sure how this will have any reflection on Hibs as Marvin's employer or the club in any other way for that matter ........ Hibs class is a phrase used to reflect the way the club conducts its business and its ethical and social attitudes on and off the pitch. The ( alleged ) actions of one of the club's players in his private life is a different matter entirely from something which can be seen as condoned or encouraged by the club.

If it turns out Marvin is convicted of an illegal act as a result of this then I'm sure the Yams will jump on it as fans of any club will do when its one of their rivals players .............. But what exactly do you think we as supporters or Hibs as a club are supposed to be doing at this point, especially before the case has come to court ..... its a bit soon to be condemning the guy or trying to use this to bash Hibs with don't you think?

Or cant you wait? :hmmm:

lapsedhibee
15-02-2017, 09:42 PM
RS. Chuckle.

NAE NOOKIE
15-02-2017, 09:43 PM
Totally embarrassed to call myself a Hibs fan of 30 years. Lets all not mention when we do something wrong and start with the insults, brilliant eh.

Whose this 'we' ................. what have Hibs done wrong like?

Its not that you aint smart mate .......... its you're haste that's got folk wondering.

mjhibby
15-02-2017, 09:45 PM
Indeed I'd wait to see how it pans out before making any comment. Or is someone bang to rights before it's even gone to a pretrial hearing as in this case. Too many people rush to point score without getting all the facts but that seems to be the way all over the internet these days.

High-On-Hibs
15-02-2017, 09:46 PM

What did we do wrong? :dunno:

CMac1988
15-02-2017, 09:49 PM

I don't post much on here but really?

Not writing him off you say?

Sounds like you've already judged him on what you posted before and after.

Also no reason why we can't discuss it but there really isn't much there to discuss other than the accusation itself. Also I don't see what this has to do with Hearts and more than that I don't get why you've brought up 'Hibs class' as if we're somehow ignoring the accusation due to green tinted specs and all.

Strange post...

mjhibby
15-02-2017, 09:53 PM
Strange post indeed. Now is not the time to make any comment at all.

Sir David Gray
15-02-2017, 09:56 PM
Innocent until proven otherwise.

NadeAteMyLunch!
15-02-2017, 09:56 PM

Member for a matter of weeks, a total of 10 posts but straight in with this thread. Good one [emoji1360]

HibernianJK
15-02-2017, 09:57 PM
Have I missed something? What exactly seems to have happened?

essexhibee
15-02-2017, 09:57 PM
What a ***** thread. No one knows the full story. All accusations and nothing proven. :rolleyes:

RStar16
15-02-2017, 09:59 PM
"We" as in people. (and no im not a ger) I meant it in a general way and should have said when somebody does something wrong.

I was just asking a forum how people thought it might effect us but again didn't explain that too well. Don't think I said "he done it" just brought the matter to discuss but I should have stuck my head in the sand and not insulted the people on here.

My wording wasn't great, call it a bad day and then reading that it looks like big marv has been out of order pi$$ed me off but I just hope his ex isn't as sensitive as some people here.

Andy74
15-02-2017, 10:01 PM
"We" as in people. (and no im not a ger) I meant it in a general way and should have said when somebody does something wrong.

I was just asking a forum how people thought it might effect us but again didn't explain that too well. Don't think I said "he done it" just brought the matter to discuss but I should have stuck my head in the sand and not insulted the people on here.

My wording wasn't great, call it a bad day and then reading that it looks like big marv has been out of order pi$$ed me off but I just hope his ex isn't as sensitive as some people here.

A strange thing to make you embarrassed to be a Hibs fan then eh?

matty_f
15-02-2017, 10:06 PM

Would 100% rather be an embarrassed Hibby than a dirty stinking Hearts ****, wouldn't you agree?

21sMay
15-02-2017, 10:07 PM
Hmmm , bit of a strange post. On a side note ...... not many people get away from the enforcer 😉

CRAZYHIBBY
15-02-2017, 10:15 PM
Guy argues with ex bird over some ***** and now it's got out of hand and the pigs are called.....meanwhile the media get wind of it and proceed to stick the boot right in

HNA8
15-02-2017, 10:21 PM
Innocent until proven otherwise.

Exactly.

Thread closed.