PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: HEARTS TICKETS SELL OUT

RSS Bot
14-02-2017, 01:40 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7281)

Carheenlea
14-02-2017, 01:46 PM
3pm Saturday when we are up at Starks Park for next wave seems odd, unless they will announce a time for sales in due course.

Ozyhibby
14-02-2017, 01:59 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7281)

Is that the quickest ever?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danderhall Hibs
14-02-2017, 02:14 PM
3pm Saturday when we are up at Starks Park for next wave seems odd, unless they will announce a time for sales in due course.

I'd imagine most of those at Starks Park will already be ST holders?

Lancs Harp
14-02-2017, 02:24 PM
I would suspect that season ticket holders having until 3pm on saturday doesnt necessarily mean that those unclaimed tickets will be made available at 3.01pm exactly. I would imagine later in the week the TO will announce when these tickets will be available for sale.

Carheenlea
14-02-2017, 02:42 PM

Raith Rovers was straight to general sale due to sizeable allocation.

Billy Whizz
14-02-2017, 02:43 PM

Think they won't release them until Monday

StevieCowan
14-02-2017, 02:45 PM
Now where are those threads from our own fans saying that the Stadium was too big when it was redeveloped..

hibbysam
14-02-2017, 02:48 PM
Think they won't release them until Monday

That would make most sense. I would imagine around 1000 or so tickets left to go on sale, and they'll go on sale at 10am Monday morning.

givescotlandfreedom
14-02-2017, 02:49 PM
Superb, well done everybody. I've never known demand like this for ER in my lifetime. Dempster must be doing something very right.

johnbc70
14-02-2017, 03:51 PM
So does this mean only tickets left will be the people that have season tickets and don't buy their own seats?

I am astonished at how quickly these have been sold!

Dibben
14-02-2017, 03:55 PM
So does this mean only tickets left will be the people that have season tickets and don't buy their own seats?

I am astonished at how quickly these have been sold!

Yup. At least that's how I understand it.

Astonishing!!!

Bishop Hibee
14-02-2017, 03:56 PM
For a 'product' whose quality is constantly talked down in the Scottish media, it isn't half popular. Well done Hibees!

Smartie
14-02-2017, 04:01 PM
I have a season ticket on my Jack Jones but want to sit with my mates for this one (none of them can really commit to going every week so didn't get season tickets) so I just got us 4 together in the general sale.

It wouldn't surprise me to see a lot of tickets become available on Saturday afternoon.

hibee-boys
14-02-2017, 04:05 PM
I have a season ticket on my Jack Jones but want to sit with my mates for this one (none of them can really commit to going every week so didn't get season tickets) so I just got us 4 together in the general sale.

It wouldn't surprise me to see a lot of tickets become available on Saturday afternoon.

Yip, you'll not be alone on this. Plus I'd guess that a number of kids will not be there given who we're playing and on a school night! Hope yet for people after tickets.

JackLadd
14-02-2017, 04:06 PM
The club should try and get the game televised, even on Alba. Too many locked out.

silverhibee
14-02-2017, 04:08 PM

Is your ST in the West. :wink::greengrin looking for 1 in the West if possible. :aok:

wookie70
14-02-2017, 04:09 PM
Yip, you'll not be alone on this. Plus I'd guess that a number of kids will not be there given who we're playing and on a school night! Hope yet for people after tickets.
The three I take are going. Tired eyes in the morning but missing a few hours kip for the potential of an everlasting fond memory seems like good value. There will be a few that won't be allowed though.

Fife-Hibee
14-02-2017, 04:18 PM
we've got 3 ST but it's only letting me purches my own online :( any idea how you get round this! Thanks in advance GGTTH

BS44
14-02-2017, 04:24 PM
we've got 3 ST but it's only letting me purches my own online :( any idea how you get round this! Thanks in advance GGTTH

Are the other Season Tickets assigned to you?

Onceinawhile
14-02-2017, 04:25 PM
The club should try and get the game televised, even on Alba. Too many locked out.

And get a massive fine from eufa?

Ken
14-02-2017, 04:29 PM

Make sure the other 2 ST holders are added to your Network before checking your available tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HibernianJK
14-02-2017, 04:30 PM
And get a massive fine from eufa?

It would be the broadcaster that is fined I believe but none will take the risk as the ratings probably wouldn't be worth it.

hibby6270
14-02-2017, 04:34 PM

Now that he initial rush has settled down, try assigning the other 2 to be linked to your reference number. That will allow you to buy 3 at once. Assuming your seats are together? If not might be more difficult to get 3 together now that the "known" spares have been sold.

Last resort would be to contact the ticket office on their normal number (not the 0844 one!) and I'm sure they'll help if they can.

R'Albin
14-02-2017, 04:40 PM

I'm not an ST and am looking for a ticket, so it's going to be a case of either finding a family member to look for me or I'll be sitting on my phone at 3pm in Stark's Park :greengrin

Alan62
14-02-2017, 04:44 PM
Is your ST in the West. :wink::greengrin looking for 1 in the West if possible. :aok:

My group has one going spare in the West Lower P76 which I can reserve until Saturday ...

NAE NOOKIE
14-02-2017, 04:56 PM
For a 'product' whose quality is constantly talked down in the Scottish media, it isn't half popular. Well done Hibees!

Exactly ...... Its not all about the ugly sisters. Folk still love their clubs and in the right circumstances the demand is definitely there.

If the non season ticket seats are already gone chances are that Hibs will probably have at a guess around 1000 seats to sell after Saturday, made up of kids whose parents wont let them go and adult ST holders who cant make the match.

As I understand it the SFA / SPFL receive a payment from UEFA to compensate for games being blacked out so that the Champions league cartel isn't affected by folk choosing to watch Dundee v Motherwell in the Scottish cup for example ..... you know, rather than watching Barcelona v Borussia Dortmund.

I'm not sure how much this payment is ..... but is Hibs cut from it enough to compensate for us losing out on something like £60,000 two seasons running ..... I highly doubt it and if you ask me its high time this whole situation was looked at again, its a disgrace that we lose out so that the richest clubs in Europe can continue getting even richer at our expense.

hibee
14-02-2017, 04:57 PM

As we very rarely sell out I can't imagine there's many regular attendees missing out on this one.

superfurryhibby
14-02-2017, 05:00 PM
Exactly ...... Its not all about the ugly sisters. Folk still love their clubs and in the right circumstances the demand is definitely there.

If the non season ticket seats are already gone chances are that Hibs will probably have at a guess around 1000 seats to sell after Saturday, made up of kids whose parents wont let them go and adult ST holders who cant make the match.

As I understand it the SFA / SPFL receive a payment from UEFA to compensate for games being blacked out so that the Champions league cartel isn't affected by folk choosing to watch Dundee v Motherwell in the Scottish cup for example ..... you know, rather than watching Barcelona v Borussia Dortmund.

I'm not sure how much this payment is ..... but is Hibs cut from it enough to compensate for us losing out on something like £60,000 two seasons running ..... I highly doubt it and if you ask me its high time this whole situation was looked at again, its a disgrace that we lose out so that the richest clubs in Europe can continue getting even richer at our expense.

Strikes me that the tv blackout farce is very rooted in anti competitive practice. Would this be allowed in any other business, except the corruption that masquerades as Euefa run competition.

Smartie
14-02-2017, 05:02 PM

I'm afraid not.

It's a good seat in the East if you don't get anything else though.....

Hermit Crab
14-02-2017, 05:22 PM
Superb, well done everybody. I've never known demand like this for ER in my lifetime. Dempster must be doing something very right.

Even under Mowbray there was not this much demand. :agree:

Hibernia&Alba
14-02-2017, 05:32 PM
Even under Mowbray there was not this much demand. :agree:

That's true, and it's ironic it should be like this, when we're spending a third year in the Championship. Last season Yams were saying that, if we didn't get promoted, we'd be down to crowds of five thousand this season and battling financial disaster. Erm, naw :greengrin

JackLadd
14-02-2017, 05:39 PM
That's true, and it's ironic it should be like this, when we're spending a third year in the Championship. Last season Yams were saying that, if we didn't get promoted, we'd be down to crowds of five thousand this season and battling financial disaster. Erm, naw :greengrin

Betting the other way to all Yam predictions would be a lucrative move.

Speedy
14-02-2017, 06:09 PM

Was the same on here in the many 'Scottish cup or promotion' threads

Dibben
14-02-2017, 06:15 PM
Does anyone know - we have 3 kids in the group, 2 of which won't be going to the game - can we upgrade these to Adult tickets for 2 friends?

NAE NOOKIE
14-02-2017, 06:17 PM
Strikes me that the tv blackout farce is very rooted in anti competitive practice. Would this be allowed in any other business, except the corruption that masquerades as Euefa run competition.

I feel a Bosman coming on :agree:

Hermit Crab
14-02-2017, 06:24 PM
Does anyone know - we have 3 kids in the group, 2 of which won't be going to the game - can we upgrade these to Adult tickets for 2 friends?

Yes you can however this must be done at the ticket office.

Dibben
14-02-2017, 06:27 PM
Yes you can however this must be done at the ticket office.

Thanks HC!!

tynehibs
14-02-2017, 06:30 PM
Any chance it might be on dodgy boxes ie kodi ?

Lancs Harp
14-02-2017, 06:38 PM
Any chance it might be on dodgy boxes ie kodi ?

Or perhaps we can get some Wizz kid 5 year old to live facebook it.

:greengrin

lucky
14-02-2017, 07:04 PM
8 days to go and we are already at fever pitch. I just hope the players and NL are focused on Saturday first

The Spaceman
14-02-2017, 07:08 PM
Atmosphere in the away end at Tynecastle was absolutely electric...stand was shaking!

This will be on our home turf, mid-week, under the floodlights screaming about winning the Scottish Cup against our bitter rivals.

Here we gooooooo Two in a rooooooooow

jacomo
14-02-2017, 09:20 PM

Were they saying that before or after they f***ed it up?

Tbf, the successful pursuit of the holy grail has a lot to do with it I suspect.

Hibernia&Alba
14-02-2017, 09:30 PM
Were they saying that before or after they f***ed it up?

Tbf, the successful pursuit of the holy grail has a lot to do with it I suspect.

Both. They didn't think we had any chance of winning the SC, so made the link that failure to win promotion would result in tiny crowds and severe financial problems. I think you're right: crowds wouldn't be so big this season without the cup win. The seethe that we are top and enjoying big crowds is killing them. Beat them in the replay and they'll go into meltdown :greengrin

Keith_M
15-02-2017, 06:46 AM
The title of the thread is a bit misleading.

Tickets for non Season Ticket holders seats are sold out (circa 5,000). There's roughly 11,000 other seats in the home end, many of which have yet to be sold.

Signed, Captain Pedantic

:wink:

Septimus
15-02-2017, 08:00 AM
While the "authorities" may have a case to protect European games I cannot see that they have a right to deny Hibs TV subscribers the chance to watch the game outside the UK. Are we not a private club with viewing restricted to those who subscribe?

Whatever. I will be listening here in Paphos and hoping for a great result. I most certainly will be showing no interest whatsoever in the European games which may be on that evening.

Mr White
15-02-2017, 08:40 AM
While the "authorities" may have a case to protect European games I cannot see that they have a right to deny Hibs TV subscribers the chance to watch the game outside the UK. Are we not a private club with viewing restricted to those who subscribe?

Whatever. I will be listening here in Paphos and hoping for a great result. I most certainly will be showing no interest whatsoever in the European games which may be on that evening.

The SFA would need to give permission for the game to be broadcast by hibs tv as it's their competition and it sounds like they won't as they don't want to upset UEFA.