PDA

View Full Version : Barry Ferguson on Sportsound

Newcastlehibby
13-02-2017, 07:06 PM
Wonderfully incisive as always.

"A hink when Mark Warburton's agent asked the board to waive compensation if they found another club that he didny want to be at Rangers".

Really? Well done Barry.

He also thinks that "any manager" would want to manage Rangers and the next move from there is Man Utd, Chelsea etc.

Totally thick and divorced from reality.

Treadstone
13-02-2017, 07:12 PM
I find Richard Wilson a hurting hun too. Always determined to prove he knows most about Sevco.

alhibby
13-02-2017, 07:19 PM
He should also remember that Clyde pay his wages, its all The Rangers when he is on

NORTHERNHIBBY
13-02-2017, 07:31 PM
He will support any manager of The Rangers apart from Paul LeGuen.

Jim44
13-02-2017, 07:31 PM
He should also remember that Clyde pay his wages, its all The Rangers when he is on

He's only on because he's an ex Rangers captain. Clyde FC business has nothing to do with his media involvement.
With the exception of Souness, I don't think any Rangers or Sevco manager has gone on to manage a top EPL Club.

Hibernia&Alba
13-02-2017, 07:36 PM
He was always was a wee walloper.

Jonnyboy
13-02-2017, 07:36 PM
Burst out laughing when Barry's brother Derek came out with a dark horse shout for the Rangers gig ........... Jim Duffy :faf:

brianmc
13-02-2017, 07:43 PM
Burst out laughing when Barry's brother Derek came out with a dark horse shout for the Rangers gig ........... Jim Duffy :faf:

Haha, he'd be better off touting Mo Johnson.... At least he played for the Berz 😂

northstandhibby
13-02-2017, 08:05 PM
I find Richard Wilson a hurting hun too. Always determined to prove he knows most about Sevco.

Burst out with incredulous laughter at his comments regarding the agent and the hun director meeting. According to Wilson the fact the agent was discussing his clients options more or less gave the hun board the right to get rid whereby glossing over employment law that would suggest a hypothetical discussion of available options would not normally be deemed tendering formal resignation. A beeb hun puppet who was on to give a hun narrative instead of facts and unbiased opinion.

:rolleyes:

JimBHibees
13-02-2017, 08:08 PM
He's only on because he's an ex Rangers captain. Clyde FC business has nothing to do with his media involvement.
With the exception of Souness, I don't think any Rangers or Sevco manager has gone on to manage a top EPL Club.

Walter Smith Everton though whether they were a top team at the time is debatab.

iwasthere1972
13-02-2017, 08:08 PM

snooky
13-02-2017, 08:25 PM

"A hink when Mark Warburton's agent asked the board to waive compensation if they found another club that he didny want to be at Rangers".

Really? Well done Barry.

He also thinks that "any manager" would want to manage Rangers and the next move from there is Man Utd, Chelsea etc.

...... or rejected by Nottingham Forest. :cool2:

E10 Rifle
13-02-2017, 08:28 PM

I reckon Lennon has averaged one article/interview about Celtic every 3-4 weeks since he's been our manager - same message to him?

Nakedmanoncrack
13-02-2017, 08:46 PM
I reckon Lennon has averaged one article/interview about Celtic every 3-4 weeks since he's been our manager - same message to him?

From me-yes.

Scouse Hibee
13-02-2017, 09:09 PM
Walter Smith Everton though whether they were a top team at the time is debatab.

No debate at all, they weren't. ;-)

Deansy
13-02-2017, 09:17 PM

Really? Well done Barry.

That is priceless and a bit scary at the same time - if he honestly thinks that (and it's not just to sook up to the moron-loyal) then his immediate family should be getting him help.

Hunbelieveable !

Swedish hibee
13-02-2017, 09:27 PM
10 million wage bill..that drew a few gasps from the panel, didn't it. And what a state Kris Boyd was getting himself into!

JeMeSouviens
13-02-2017, 09:29 PM

They certainly weren't by the time they punted him!

JeMeSouviens
13-02-2017, 09:31 PM
That is priceless and a bit scary at the same time - if he honestly thinks that (and it's not just to sook up to the moron-loyal) then his immediate family should be getting him help.

Hunbelieveable !

His immediate family recommends Duff Jimmy!

ekhibee
13-02-2017, 09:40 PM
To be fair to Ferguson, he was having dinner with his wife at some restaurant when somebody came over to him and started yacking on about Warburton. He was saying this on Sportsound on Sunday. He also said he was manager of Clyde now and his first allegiance is to them, even if he is a Rangers fan. Don't see anything wrong with that.

Is It On....
13-02-2017, 09:46 PM
He will support any manager of The Rangers apart from Paul LeGuen.

Who tried to change hings but Barry, Kris and McGregor knew better...He (Barry) is everything that is wrong with Scottish football - talented footballer BUT not truly professional, not clever enough to know he is not clever, but still given a national platform to talk utter drivel because he is "raingers man".

JimBHibees
14-02-2017, 08:32 AM
No debate at all, they weren't. ;-)

Indeed. :greengrin

JimBHibees
14-02-2017, 08:33 AM
To be fair to Ferguson, he was having dinner with his wife at some restaurant when somebody came over to him and started yacking on about Warburton. He was saying this on Sportsound on Sunday. He also said he was manager of Clyde now and his first allegiance is to them, even if he is a Rangers fan. Don't see anything wrong with that.

Actually don't mind him speaks a lot of sense IMO.