PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: SUPPORTER ACCESS AT TYNECASTLE ON SUNDAY

RSS Bot
13-02-2017, 02:30 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7278)

BH Hibs
13-02-2017, 03:03 PM
Not quite how it happened as I've stated on other threads. We were told the ground was full then nothing for a further fifteen minutes then that's when the ten at a time rule came in. Hiding behind a health and safety argument which if it was a health and safety issue why did they close all turnstiles bar one. Pleased Hibs took the issue to them but the reply is bollocks. If their ground can't handle a big crowd then their safety certificate should be withdrawn.

Johnny Clash
13-02-2017, 03:47 PM
Must have been awful for supporters to end up missing the game due to this mess. Bad enough for those missing 20 mins or so. Getting a refund on the ticket price hardly covers the hastle. Plus there's potential travel costs. I came up from London for the game and it would be totally unthinkable being unable to get in. **** that!!

I just hope Hibs don't take the position that refunds on tickets would be the problem solved. Pressure needs to be applied on that mob to guarantee this never happens again.

Hibs fans caught up in this should also get free tickets for the replay and the cost met by Hearts.

Andy74
13-02-2017, 11:08 PM
Sky News reporting this wrong way round. Looks like it was our fault and Hearts fans couldn't get in.

Mikey09
13-02-2017, 11:35 PM
Bollocks! It's an all seater stadium so why let small numbers in at a time?! Absolute bull **** from them! They're a shower of lying *******s. :yw: