PDA

View Full Version : Goncalves

Johnny_Leith
13-02-2017, 11:44 AM
Looked a shocking tackle of sir David gray in the last minute down at the hearts end, can't believe he got away with just a yellow -retrospective red card??

Jones28
13-02-2017, 11:48 AM
I thought it was a red the moment I saw it, nothing has changed my mind.

greenginger
13-02-2017, 11:50 AM
Looked a shocking tackle of sir David gray in the last minute down at the hearts end, can't believe he got away with just a yellow -retrospective red card??

Don't think they can upgrade a card.

The two Motherwell players who got red cards recently must be fuming, especially Scott McDonald.

HFCdeb
13-02-2017, 11:50 AM
Can't believe he wasn't sent off. Shocker of a challenge.

hibee_girl
13-02-2017, 11:51 AM
Because he was booked at the time nothing else can be done

Captain Trips
13-02-2017, 11:52 AM
Just frustrated that he was owned for most of the game and was actually playing against defenders this week.

Geo_1875
13-02-2017, 11:52 AM
I thought it was a red the moment I saw it, nothing has changed my mind.

I agree. Couldn't believe Collum only pulled out the yellow.

Also took him 90+ minutes to book one them despite them having a worse foul count than Hibs.

Biggie
13-02-2017, 11:53 AM
stonewall red....standard against them

JimBHibees
13-02-2017, 11:54 AM

Definite red they had a review of on SSN and the ref said stick on. Don't think it could be retrospective red.

JackLadd
13-02-2017, 11:55 AM
Clearly frustrated by his lack of return and just decided to assault a Hibs player. Thug.

WeeRussell
13-02-2017, 11:56 AM
Missed it live but could easily have been red having seen the replay. Strange as I thought he'd been alright up until then, generally just laughing and joking with Hibs players after strong challenges etc.

I think Fyvie agreed with us though as he soon got him told :greengrin

Jim44
13-02-2017, 12:13 PM
I was quite impressed by him against Sevco but the opposite against us. Make your own conclusion.

Booked4Being-Ugly
13-02-2017, 12:31 PM
It should have been a straight red but the ref bottled it.

When you look at the challenges Bartley's been sent off for this season you've got to wonder sometimes. If that was Bartley that made that challenge on a Hearts player he would have walked.

macca70
13-02-2017, 12:37 PM
Initially thought it was a shocker then you see the replay and its worse, defo should have been a red which I'm assuming would have suspended him for the replay.

He is clearly annoyed at not getting a foul himself and makes no attempt at the ball.

The Jambos have the cheek to complain about the ref!!

macca70
13-02-2017, 12:39 PM
Sir David's tackle on him in the diagonally opposit corner was a beauty, how the ref decided to give us a goal kick was bizarre but not complaining.

StPauli
13-02-2017, 01:33 PM
Thought it was bad at the game and looked worse on the telly, should have been a red for me straight through the back of Sir David.

Aldo
13-02-2017, 01:43 PM
He also tried to get SJM booked after a superb chase and well timed tackle. Threw himself down like he had been shot!

From the second I saw it it was a straight red and for me the only thing Gollum got wrong the whole game for me!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O'Rourke3
Sir David's tackle on him in the diagonally opposit corner was a beauty, how the ref decided to give us a goal kick was bizarre but not complaining.

Came of Goncalves last.....

The_Sauz
That's the third/forth time the he has failed to send off a Hearts player against us, the other have been issued a 2 game ban after the game :grr:
We all accuse Craig Thompson of being bad, but Willie Collum is the worst Ref in Scotland :agree:

But at least he is consistently bad :greengrin

Bostonhibby
13-02-2017, 01:49 PM
It was a red. Another wee freebie for them so hopefully we get something similar when McGregor or Marvin don't stand back and admire this sly yam style coward and welcome him to a proper game on a proper pitch.

NadeAteMyLunch!
13-02-2017, 01:52 PM
Shocker of a challenge and as clear a red as you'll see, even from the Roseburn stand after 6 pints. How Collum can't spot that from yards away is unbelievable. Should be suspended for the replay [emoji849]

Jack Hackett
13-02-2017, 02:54 PM
Shocker of a challenge and as clear a red as you'll see, even from the Roseburn stand after 6 pints. How Collum can't spot that from yards away is unbelievable. Should be suspended for the replay [emoji849]

Nah! Quite happy for him to play and waste a spot they could have filled with a player :greengrin

calumhibee1
13-02-2017, 03:46 PM

Exactly. Every aspect of the challenge, from it being from behind, dangerous, a sort of scissoring motion, out of control, retaliation to getting absolutely nowhere against the Hibs back four etc was a sending off. Ridiculous decision not to give him a red.

WeeRussell
13-02-2017, 04:15 PM
He also tried to get SJM booked after a superb chase and well timed tackle. Threw himself down like he had been shot!

From the second I saw it it was a straight red and for me the only thing Gollum got wrong the whole game for me!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah hadn't thought about it but in fairness he didn't have too bad a game! Annoyed me that we didn't get to take the throw-in after finally getting the ball back from the hearts crowd, when he blew the final whistle but other than that and the topic of this thread, wasnae bad :agree:

Billy Whizz
13-02-2017, 04:38 PM
Thought he should have been booked earlier for a challenge

Speedway
13-02-2017, 04:40 PM
Daz's assault on Cowie wasn't great either.

Ref had an ok game.

at last 61
13-02-2017, 04:50 PM
Will have to noise him up next Wednesday good player but bad temperament so just niggle him all game and watch him lose it.

Billy Whizz
13-02-2017, 05:00 PM

Ref had an ok game.

That was a professional foul, conclaves challenge was cynical and was from behind

Baader
13-02-2017, 05:08 PM
Red card, no question about it. Went right through the back of Gray when there was no way he could have actually gotten the ball. Wish we'd made more of it - outrage, bit of pushing and players surrounding the ref..

greenginger
13-02-2017, 05:09 PM
Sure looks like the new Gorgie player intake are not too keen on robust challenges.

They play Inverness Caley on Saturday , and judging by the highlights of their tie with Celtic , they know how to put in a sore one.

Hope they get another lesson before the replay, just to soften them up a bit. :greengrin

Danderhall Hibs
13-02-2017, 05:18 PM

Ref had an ok game.

I thought it was brilliant.

tamig
13-02-2017, 05:41 PM
Came of Goncalves last.....

That's the way I saw it at the game. Half expected Collum to give a corner but he called it right.

Jonnyboy
13-02-2017, 06:43 PM
Any links to seeing that tackle. Happened at the oppopsite end from the Hibs fans so I couldn't see it properly. Looked a bad one even from that distance

tamig
13-02-2017, 06:46 PM
Any links to seeing that tackle. Happened at the oppopsite end from the Hibs fans so I couldn't see it properly. Looked a bad one even from that distance

Do we know if Sir David is ok? He looked like he'd been through a couple of wars at the end.

Billy Whizz
13-02-2017, 08:16 PM

It was only a body contact challenge Jonnyboy, no arms or legs involved. One of their players, maybe Concalves, did a similar challenge on Lewis in the 2nd half, and didn't get booked for it

Jonnyboy
13-02-2017, 08:27 PM
It was only a body contact challenge Jonnyboy, no arms or legs involved. One of their players, maybe Concalves, did a similar challenge on Lewis in the 2nd half, and didn't get booked for it

Was talking about Goncalves on Gray, Billy

Billy Whizz
13-02-2017, 08:32 PM
Was talking about Goncalves on Gray, Billy

Was a red all day, worse than Scott McDonalds sending off 2 weeks ago

Glory Lurker
13-02-2017, 08:35 PM
Do we know if Sir David is ok? He looked like he'd been through a couple of wars at the end.

SDG eats wars as a starter before breakfast.

matty_f
13-02-2017, 08:37 PM
I thought it was brilliant.

Probably the best moment of the match other than Gray putting a very fair but very robust challenge on Goncalves in the first half.

WeeRussell
14-02-2017, 11:30 AM
That was a professional foul, conclaves challenge was cynical and was from behind

MacGregor's foul was more "cynical" than the Hearts boy's. The latter was needless and dangerous.

But I think you meant the same thing :aok:

BullsCloseHibs
14-02-2017, 11:35 AM
He showed his true St Midden class on Sunday.
Christ, St Midden and a Cypriot team.....what a cv!

FC Leige
14-02-2017, 11:41 AM
He is a skillful player but for a big laddy doesn't seem to like the rough stuff. With Daz and Fontaine/Hanlon getting right in his face i doubt he will trouble us to much. Im more concerned about Walker