PDA

View Full Version : Ticket queue

13-02-2017, 10:59 AM
Will there be an early queue for tickets for the home derby? Just curious cause dont want to chance online and phone incase it sells out fast and was looking to go to ticket office around midday-4pm

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Winston Ingram
13-02-2017, 11:01 AM
I'm still a bit baffled why in 2016 people still queue. Is it because they just don't trust the online system?

Oscar T Grouch
13-02-2017, 11:04 AM
I would assume it will be the same as ever, ST holders get first dibs, then there will be a public sale. As there will be a higher demand than usual there maybe some queuing but there will be, assuming all 11K ST holders take their seats over 5K tickets available so not as bad a rush there was for the Roseburn tickets

13-02-2017, 11:05 AM
I'm still a bit baffled why in 2016 people still queue. Is it because they just don't trust the online system?
The online website always crashes. I was online 35 mins before tynie derby tickets went on sale and the minute they went on sale website crashed logged me out and by the time i got back in it was sold out. Luckily for me someone had a spare.

13-02-2017, 11:06 AM
The online website always crashes. I was online 35 mins before tynie derby tickets went on sale and the minute they went on sale website crashed logged me out and by the time i got back in it was sold out. Luckily for me someone had a spare.

And they never answer the phones in the ticket office either.

13-02-2017, 11:07 AM
I would assume it will be the same as ever, ST holders get first dibs, then there will be a public sale. As there will be a higher demand than usual there maybe some queuing but there will be, assuming all 11K ST holders take their seats over 5K tickets available so not as bad a rush there was for the Roseburn tickets
They go on general sale to people on the database tomorrow morning. Unlimited tickets per client ref...

13-02-2017, 11:08 AM
Although season ticket holders seats are reserved until 3pm saturday

Pretty Boy
13-02-2017, 11:08 AM

Yes. Far too many issues in the past for me.

Got up and queued for Tynecastle and got a ticket albeit it was a slog. Only 1 person I know was successful online.

Lancs Harp
13-02-2017, 11:14 AM
Got till saturday to claim your seat if you're a season ticket holder. I would anticipate mayhem on the first day. Personally i'll buy mine later in the week and it will be a piece of cake.

Remember the ticket is added to your season ticket, no need to get it posted (unless you get additional tickets of course)

13-02-2017, 11:15 AM
Got till saturday to claim your seat if you're a season ticket holder. I would anticipate mayhem on the first day. Personally i'll buy mine later in the week and it will be a piece of cake.

Remember the ticket is added to your season ticket, no need to get it posted (unless you get additional tickets of course)
I am wanting to change seats for this match so I will be online early as possible as I am not able get to ticket office early.

Thecat23
13-02-2017, 11:17 AM

My phone bill went from £46 to £157 when I was calling for tickets. Then when you try to buy online you kicked kicked out 9/10.

muzzhfc
13-02-2017, 11:27 AM

I'm still baffled why people still think it's 2016 when It's February 2017

Killiehibbie
13-02-2017, 11:55 AM
Online system is garbage. I'm puzzled how ticketmaster can sell 10's of thousands of tickets for gigs in minutes but can't cope with a couple of thousand for a football match.

Argylehibby
13-02-2017, 11:55 AM

Perhaps that the problem. I don't know but I suspect that at the moment the tickets go on sale anyone who has logged on hoping to get a head start get bombed out. I'm sure the derby ticket sales will be part of the discussionsat tonights WT meeting and if it is I will ask the question.

Stantons Angel
13-02-2017, 11:59 AM
I am wanting to change seats for this match so I will be online early as possible as I am not able get to ticket office early.

you can only do this on the phone and at the office, thats if its a season ticket seat?

13-02-2017, 11:59 AM
Perhaps that the problem. I don't know but I suspect that at the moment the tickets go on sale anyone who has logged on hoping to get a head start get bombed out. I'm sure the derby ticket sales will be part of the discussionsat tonights WT meeting and if it is I will ask the question.
Well any other time I log on early for any other game thats not Falkirk away as that sells fast. I get thru fine. Its due to the website not coping with that many fans trying to get tickets.

13-02-2017, 12:00 PM
you can only do this on the phone and at the office, thats if its a season ticket seat?
Really? I thought I could do it online? Done it no bother for other games...

Stantons Angel
13-02-2017, 12:11 PM
Maybe im wrong but i thought it was this way. Unless your purchasing another seat and letting the season seat go after saturday? Better check.

Baw187
13-02-2017, 12:15 PM
I'm still baffled why people still think it's 2016 when It's February 2017

[emoji23][emoji23]

SteveHFC
13-02-2017, 12:19 PM

Website tomorrow will crash as usual so I'll wait a few days like yourself.

CMurdoch
13-02-2017, 01:56 PM

Be careful what you push for.
At the moment online ticket purchases don't incur additional costs.
Ticketmaster could easily sort out the issue folk are upset about BUT will start adding the extortionate fees they currently charge for folk buying concert tickets.

KWJ
13-02-2017, 02:03 PM
If I'm looking to buy non ST tickets using the online ticketmaster as somebody that has an online account and is on the database can I buy as many as I like?

I've not linked with anybody else on the database and don't know how to do this if that's what's required.

My wee brother won't be on the database yet as he's never bought his own ticket.

Brightside
13-02-2017, 02:06 PM
I've never queued for a ticket since about 1993 i think...and that was for Simple Minds tickets.

13-02-2017, 02:30 PM
If I'm looking to buy non ST tickets using the online ticketmaster as somebody that has an online account and is on the database can I buy as many as I like?

I've not linked with anybody else on the database and don't know how to do this if that's what's required.

My wee brother won't be on the database yet as he's never bought his own ticket.
Yes as many as you like.

KWJ
13-02-2017, 02:52 PM
Yes as many as you like.

Thank you good poster.