PDA

View Full Version : Would you rather have..

Navids Numpties
13-02-2017, 07:47 AM
Shut them up at their own ground or have taken a draw and beat them at ER?

SirDavidsNapper
13-02-2017, 07:52 AM
Wasn't hard to shut them up in the pink library but I'd have liked to have beaten them yesterday. We could do without the midweek replay.

Waxy
13-02-2017, 07:58 AM
Rather have beaten them yesterday.They thought theyd beat us quite easily and a section of us thought likewise. Reality is it was always going to be an even game where anything could happen.Same goes for the replay, two quite evenly matches teams where anything can happen.

Hiber-nation
13-02-2017, 08:01 AM
Shut them up at their own ground or have taken a draw and beat them at ER?

Seriously? Sorry but would anyone really prefer a draw to a win?

GordonHFC
13-02-2017, 08:09 AM

Would certainly have taken a draw just so as I could get to see us hump them at ER in a replay but would have preferred to see them get roasted in their own back yard.

Navids Numpties
13-02-2017, 08:54 AM

In the case that we won the next again game at Easter road I clearly stated.

WeeRussell
13-02-2017, 04:17 PM
I guess if (when?) we win at Easter Road it's another one to add to the ever-growing unbeaten run against them :greengrin

Also another midweek game for Cathro to shed a tear over (does he know what date it is?)

As long as we win the tie, I'm not too fussy how it's done.

monktonharp
13-02-2017, 04:27 PM
I went to the game thinking I'd settle for a draw but when the countdown showed 5 mins to go I was praying for a Hibs goal.would have been one of the best ever if that had happened , as the atmosphere in our end was sublime.

erin go bragh
13-02-2017, 04:28 PM

Just Robbie Nelson with his money spinner .

Aldo
13-02-2017, 04:37 PM
I would have rather had a last minute Jason goal however if you had asked before the game and offered me a draw I would have taken it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IlDiavola
13-02-2017, 04:43 PM
Would have preferred to have done them at *********** but hey ho, a whipping at Easter Road will be fine!

:flag:

iwasthere1972
13-02-2017, 04:52 PM
Would have preferred to get it over and done with at Tynecastle so that we can solely concentrate on getting out of the Championship until the quarter finals but was happy enough with a draw. Still got it all to do at Easter Road and I'm going to avoid shouting from the rooftops and getting over confident until it's a done deal.

mutley
13-02-2017, 07:21 PM
I would have preferred the win, it's always a pleasure to see a win at tiny-castle. But looks like they got another "money spinning reply" at ER

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

portyhibernian
13-02-2017, 07:27 PM
Would have preferred to win on Sunday