PDA

View Full Version : Hearts fans

alihibs1
12-02-2017, 07:55 PM
Do my nut in. Saying to me after the game our away support was **** and we only know two songs. They think there so much better than us. Jelous little pricks

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

007 Mickey Weir
12-02-2017, 07:58 PM
The like to sit in a library that's why. BORING!!!!

Bostonhibby
12-02-2017, 08:01 PM
Do my nut in. Saying to me after the game our away support was **** and we only know two songs. They think there so much better than us. Jelous little pricks

These are probably the type of roaster that believed it when they said they'd be okay because they owed all that debt to themselves.

yonder1875
12-02-2017, 08:04 PM
Everyone larks on about the 'atmosphere' at Tynecastle and all it really comes down to is how steep the stands are and how close you feel - because they do absolutely nothing to generate any atmosphere, all songs are just helped by the acoustics of the ground.

NORTHERNHIBBY
12-02-2017, 08:07 PM

Doesn't make any odds how many songs you know if you don't sing any of them.

SuperAllyMcleod
12-02-2017, 08:07 PM
Everyone larks on about the 'atmosphere' at Tynecastle and all it really comes down to is how steep the stands are and how close you feel - because they do absolutely nothing to generate any atmosphere, all songs are just helped by the acoustics of the ground.

It's just as well the Hibs fans turned up today or there wouldn't have been an atmosphere - the yams won't admit it but it was obvious today.

Jonnyboy
12-02-2017, 08:08 PM

Jealousy is a terrible thing :greengrin

MrSmith
12-02-2017, 08:09 PM
Jambos are always gonna be the Rangers we brothers! They cannot help what they do or say. Shame really as the emotional intelligence reveals their inner stupidity!

High-On-Hibs
12-02-2017, 08:12 PM
You mean their pish actually gets to you?! :faf:

NAE NOOKIE
12-02-2017, 08:14 PM

Doesnae matter how many songs ye ken if ye dinnae sing them ......... roasted from start to finish today by the Hibs support if the TV coverage was anything to go by.

.Sean.
12-02-2017, 08:19 PM
I had it out with some fud on Shandwick Place giving it the ***** wee team ***** patter , celebrating a draw etc. Soon shut his pus when I reminded him what happened after the last time the Hibs support celebrated a draw.

Arrogant beyond belief and I canny wait to roll them over in the replay.

lucky
12-02-2017, 08:21 PM
They are hurting cos third game in a row they couldn't beat a championship Hibs side

cabbageandribs1875
12-02-2017, 08:54 PM

this :agree: the ONLY thing they had over us was our terrible SC winning record, that's now gone and so has their laughable wee song book, only two songs left for them now...that old and ancient club song...and some crappy ditty about europe, or whatever

12-02-2017, 08:56 PM
They are hurting cos third game in a row they couldn't beat a championship Hibs side

6th!

pacoluna
12-02-2017, 09:00 PM
**** team, **** pitch, **** fans. Worst home atmosphere I can recall at a derby. As for the hibs fans we were superb.

Baader
12-02-2017, 09:00 PM
They're delusional fantasists. Have been for a long time.

givescotlandfreedom
12-02-2017, 09:56 PM
We really smashed their songbook on the 21st of May. They even gave up on the 5-1 comfort blanket when we just laughed at it. I feel like that scoreline is dead and buried.

hibsmad
12-02-2017, 10:07 PM
Had a few pints with a couple of my mates who are both Hearts fans and who were at the game.

Both said our fans, for the last half hour in particular, were brilliant. One even said he would have loved to be involved in something like that.

yonder1875
12-02-2017, 10:08 PM
It's just as well the Hibs fans turned up today or there wouldn't have been an atmosphere - the yams won't admit it but it was obvious today.

A good pal of mines who is a big Jambo actually did admit this - he said he had to credit where it was due big time in terms of our fans backing the team so vocally today. Wishes their fans were more like us in that sense

SirDavidsNapper
12-02-2017, 10:11 PM
This Tynecastle atmosphere myth does my head in. Their support was embarrassing today and if I were a Hearts fan I'd be ashamed

Deansy
12-02-2017, 10:19 PM

Have a bit of understanding - you have to take into account those poor wee souls are having to witness the death-throes of the 'Big team' and obviously they aren't happy. Being brought back to earth after 30+ years of financial-doping must be a huge shock to their system !.

FilipinoHibs
12-02-2017, 10:23 PM
Have a bit of understanding - you have to take into account those poor wee souls are having to witness the death-throes of the 'Big team' and obviously they aren't happy. Being brought back to earth after 30+ years of financial-doping must be a huge shock to their system !.

And many of them think Romanov run off with the miney. No they spent £70 mill they did not have from Mercer to Romanov on players wages and transfer fees.

Bostonhibby
12-02-2017, 10:25 PM
Had a few pints with a couple of my mates who are both Hearts fans and who were at the game.

Both said our fans, for the last half hour in particular, were brilliant. One even said he would have loved to be involved in something like that.
Tell them all they have to do is tear off the maroon cardigans, undo the top button on the M&S easy iron shirt and throw away the faux leather driving gloves then get a bloody song and sing it loudly for a sustained period.

hfc rd
12-02-2017, 10:27 PM
We've totally destroyed their songbook. Nothing to sing or brag about anymore. Was clearly evident today.

DH1875
12-02-2017, 10:34 PM
This Tynecastle atmosphere myth does my head in. Their support was embarrassing today and if I were a Hearts fan I'd be ashamed

:agree::agree::agree:

Haymaker
12-02-2017, 10:37 PM
:agree::agree::agree:

Double :agree::agree::agree:

Niffy
13-02-2017, 04:17 AM
Celebrating a draw ???? Jeeziz what about during the 22 in a row ?
Every draw they got was like winning the cup to them.

Pretty Boy
13-02-2017, 06:00 AM
Hearts fans are best ignored because a lot of them are, to put it bluntly, idiots. The younger generation have been brought up on years of playing fantasy football and have a genuine belief that they are a 'big team'. Whilst ourselves, Aberdeen and Dundee Utd have all seen tough times as a result of cutting our cloth they just ploughed on regardless. Most of them won't remember much of the 60s, 70s, 80s or early and mid 90s when winning a trophy was a pipe dream to them. They attracted a whole load of band wagon jumpers after 1998 who spout the 'special relationship', 'big team', 'famous' pish.

A few of them yesterday were going on about how we get songs going easily because they are short and simple whilst they have longers songs. It's the ****ing football not the Mercury Prize. And 'we hate the Hibs they make us spew up' is hardly Dylanesque.

The fact some of them still seem to believe they will take 4 or 5 of us at ER sums them up. Deluded, arrogant, idiotic fantasists.

Dibben
13-02-2017, 06:05 AM

The irony of that comment from a Yam is lost on them!!

green day
13-02-2017, 06:47 AM

Those I know (sensible types) have been very quiet. I think they know Lennon got tactics right, our team outfought them and our fans outsang theirs.

And any of them that went to the last replay know it's not getting easier in 10 days time.

JimBHibees
13-02-2017, 07:02 AM
Those I know (sensible types) have been very quiet. I think they know Lennon got tactics right, our team outfought them and our fans outsang theirs.

And any of them that went to the last replay know it's not getting easier in 10 days time.

They will be rationalising that a better pitch may suit the Greek Xavi amongst others which it may well do. Still a 50/50 game IMO however looked like a few of their players didn't fancy it much.

Bostonhibby
13-02-2017, 07:25 AM
Hearts fans are best ignored because a lot of them are, to put it bluntly, idiots. The younger generation have been brought up on years of playing fantasy football and have a genuine belief that they are a 'big team'. Whilst ourselves, Aberdeen and Dundee Utd have all seen tough times as a result of cutting our cloth they just ploughed on regardless. Most of them won't remember much of the 60s, 70s, 80s or early and mid 90s when winning a trophy was a pipe dream to them. They attracted a whole load of band wagon jumpers after 1998 who spout the 'special relationship', 'big team', 'famous' pish.

A few of them yesterday were going on about how we get songs going easily because they are short and simple whilst they have longers songs. It's the ****ing football not the Mercury Prize. And 'we hate the Hibs they make us spew up' is hardly Dylanesque.

The fact some of them still seem to believe they will take 4 or 5 of us at ER sums them up. Deluded, arrogant, idiotic fantasists.
Yep, There'll be a full committee of cardigans sitting in the bowling club snug with their cassette players at the ready, trying to put yam class words to Vivaldis Four Seasons and Beethovens Piano Concerto in C minor so they can say their songs are bigger.

hibsbollah
13-02-2017, 07:44 AM
They will be rationalising that a better pitch may suit the Greek Xavi amongst others which it may well do. Still a 50/50 game IMO however looked like a few of their players didn't fancy it much.

That was the view of that Thompson character on sportscene last night. The worst football programme of all time. I thought a £10million deal was going to result in a better product from this season? A terrible terrible programme...

Ozyhibby
13-02-2017, 07:58 AM
Given that up until this time last year Yams would sing 'two up and you f****** it up' about a draw they achieved in a 2003 league game, they can hardly talk about us celebrating a draw.
That's another song that's gone from their songbook these days. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

northstandhibby
13-02-2017, 08:03 AM
That was the view of that Thompson character on sportscene last night. The worst football programme of all time. I thought a £10million deal was going to result in a better product from this season? A terrible terrible programme...

Thompson resembles a younger Derek Johnstone - safe hunyam who won't stray from the narrative sportscene puts out.

glory glory

HibbySpurs
13-02-2017, 08:07 AM

This... **** them, who cares.

Geo_1875
13-02-2017, 09:20 AM
I think their new suspension beam has damaged the accoustics of this famously atmospheric stadium. They were all singing but nobody could hear them.

Since90+2
13-02-2017, 09:25 AM
Hearts support is shocking. Everytime we go to Tynecastle we outsing them.

They like to bang on about being the big team in the city , admittedly I would say they have a slightly bigger fan base but it's obvious which team in Edinburgh has the more passionate support.

13-02-2017, 09:57 AM
What a cheek. You could have heard a pin drop in the hearts end yesterday. They stood silent, arms folded for the majority of the 90 minutes. You would have thought it was a pre season friendly vs Irvine Meadow not a derby in the scottish cup ffs. Pathetic set of fans. Thats what makes 21.05.16 even sweeter, the fact that their whole 114 years, 1902 patter is completely buggered, they have no idea how to wind us up anymore. Even their 5-1 stuff doesn't have the same effect and fine well they know it. Big team? hahahahahaha oh please, dont make me laugh :faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

Jim44
13-02-2017, 10:30 AM

Given that, to a man, they were utterly convinced their Johnny Come Lateleys would destroy us, I don't understand why these astute readers of the beautiful game can't understand our satisfaction with yesterday's outcome. Unless of-course they realise, deep down, that their two previous results were a flash in the pan and a false dawn.

13-02-2017, 02:27 PM
Hearts fans giving it "yous celebrated a draw like a win". Clearly the concept of creating an atmosphere is lost on them. If it hadn't been for the hibs fans the place would have been absolutely dead. Truly ***** home support.

They seem to conviniently forget that they celebrated Ozturds fluke equaliser as if they had won the league. They even named a bear after him in one of the gorgie pubs!

Jack Hackett
13-02-2017, 02:49 PM
Hearts fans giving it "yous celebrated a draw like a win". Clearly the concept of creating an atmosphere is lost on them. If it hadn't been for the hibs fans the place would have been absolutely dead. Truly ***** home support.

They seem to conviniently forget that they celebrated Ozturds fluke equaliser as if they had won the league. They even named a bear after him in one of the gorgie pubs!

Don't understand your post...I thought all big clubs named beers after players who equalise against wee teams :confused:

EastCalderHibby
13-02-2017, 08:37 PM
Hearts support is shocking. Everytime we go to Tynecastle we outsing them.

They like to bang on about being the big team in the city , admittedly I would say they have a slightly bigger fan base but it's obvious which team in Edinburgh has the more passionate support.

every single one of you bad hibees should be ashamed of yourselves ....didn't you know they were having a 90+2 minutes silence for the creditors

frazeHFC
13-02-2017, 08:44 PM
Even by their standards that was a terrible 'support' by them. Anyone remember the time they had a party at Easter Road after winning the cup? No me neither. We'll outsing them again next Wednesday no bother.

mcohibs
13-02-2017, 08:51 PM
Away supports naturally tend to be a bit more vocal so I'd expect their two tune songbook to get more of an airing than yesterday. We'll outdo them again though without a doubt. Hopefully on the pitch as well!

Libby Hibby
13-02-2017, 09:03 PM
Away supports naturally tend to be a bit more vocal so I'd expect their two tune songbook to get more of an airing than yesterday. We'll outdo them again though without a doubt. Hopefully on the pitch as well!

If we score early like the last time, their fans will be stealth

SirDavidsNapper
13-02-2017, 09:11 PM
The sad thing for them is we'll out sing them at the replay too. Remember when they killed us?

headshrinker
13-02-2017, 09:59 PM
Let's face it, it's hard to sing with your face in a puddle

Galahibby
13-02-2017, 10:05 PM

Say the ********s who sang nothing but "all the hibees are gay" for an entire 90 minutes at Hampden.

Gogs07
13-02-2017, 10:08 PM
Bishops move have been organised again to move the cardboard cutout's to the away end for the replay, just like last year!!

It's oh so quiet.........Sshh,sshh!!

Scott Allan Key
13-02-2017, 10:18 PM
Jealousy is a terrible thing :greengrin

Indeed, destroys any cherished feelings, memories or actions. It's like our Cup victory is the only relevancy now. Diddums.