PDA

View Full Version : Conrad Logan

007 Mickey Weir
12-02-2017, 08:51 PM
His Facebook post after the game -

Hibees better in every department over the Pub Team with the ganting stadium with 3 stands.

Hibs fans clearly outsinging the quiet wee farm dwellers.

Cathro looks like a vampire serial killer with fungus growing out of his greasy heid. His breath is humming. I can smell it through my telly. 😷

Peevemor
12-02-2017, 08:52 PM

Hibees better in every department over the Pub Team with the ganting stadium with 3 stands.

Cathro looks like a vampire serial killer with fungus growing out of his greasy heid. His breath is humming. I can smell it through my telly. 😷
It's not him, but the guy who does it is very funny.

JackLadd
12-02-2017, 08:54 PM
Cathro is an odd bod. There's probably a ted Bundy in there dying to get out.

Stantons Angel
12-02-2017, 10:49 PM
Cathro is an odd bod. There's probably a ted Bundy in there dying to get out.

It just might be me but im sure i saw him doing a strange thing today too.

In a break of play in the first half im sure i saw him hand a green/yellow piece of paper and hand it to some player of theirs standing on the touchline in front of him. The said player ran over to Congalves and hand it to him. He turned his back away from the ref and bent over the bit of paper reading it. then crumpled it up and threw it down on the pitch?

This must be a new secret way of getting your message over to the players without the opposition hearing you shout it?

Again it might just be me?

E10 Rifle
12-02-2017, 11:01 PM

Found it...

Callyballybe
12-02-2017, 11:03 PM

Found it...

Ahaaaahaaaa!

Sir David Gray
12-02-2017, 11:03 PM

It's not Conrad Logan, it's a fanpage.