PDA

View Full Version : Lifted Off Kickback Tonight: Sit Back And Enjoy

Hi Heid Yin
12-02-2017, 06:14 PM
"Hibs dominated the second half. Totally won the midfield, Djoum turned it in our favour for a bit but Hibs were more confident with the ball and more threatening going forward"

"Hibs ensured we didn't play our own game".

"I would be interested to know cathros explanation for being 2nd to most balls today?"

"Hibs threw themselves at everything and gave 100%".

"How bad today, outsung whole game"

"We had a game plan and hibs nullified it and killed the crowd"

"Quite frankly we were out sung and out fought today by hibs.....AGAIN!"

"Part of the problem is we seem to think all we need to do is turn up to these games, it's an air of unwarranted arrogance"

"We also have no song book and any suggestions?"

"Hibs outsung us today, no arguing that"

"Totally out-sung by hibs today"

"The way hibs fans out sung us in the second half was a joke"

"Second to every ball today, no where near good enough"

"Bullied today, disappointed with the performance"

"Not even interested in the replay cos I know how it will go"

"Hibs hungrier"

"Thought Hibs played ok tbh. At least they put pressure on the ball"

"i am still disapointed at how many times we were bullied off the ball"

"Second to every ball for 90+ mins"

"Simply unacceptable not to match opponents for work rate and desire"

"we deserved to be knocked out"

"thought us the fans were pish today, we sat and listened to them sing all game"

"Any fan who thought we were going to hammer them is living in cloud cuckoo land"

"the opposition gave us a bit of a physical going over:"

"Our midfield lacks the energy and drive of a McGinn type of player"

"The lochenders deserved their draw"

"I've never been less confident of winning a Derby than I am about this replay"

"Hibs deserved to win over 90mins today"

"We'll take a good pumping at ER. This team ain't built for Derbies"

"Rangers had no fight. Hibs did"

"They won every header and 2nd ball no fight from us"

"Individually and collectively they're bossing us in these fixtures. We don't know how to play it any more and it's hard to wrest it back. Bit like the mid 1970's for those of us old enough to remember that depressing period in derby games"

"I foolishly went into today's game full of confidence and belief. How stupid was I? Outfought, outplayed and out thought"

"Does my nut in watching us get outfought by them"

"In recent derby matches I get a real sense that the Hibs fans are increasingly confident, as are their management (both Stubbs and Lennon), whereas we seem to be nervous and not particularly optimistic"

Jones28
12-02-2017, 06:16 PM
For the first time in my lifetime I fancy us in derbies and it would appear the jambos feel the same way.

Hibernia&Alba
12-02-2017, 06:21 PM
Now That's What I Call Pleasing, volume 90+2.

A magnificent compilation.

half.time.draw.
12-02-2017, 06:26 PM
******g magic🇳🇬🇳🇬

Chip shop Joe
12-02-2017, 06:34 PM
Very pleasing but there is a long way to go yet. We did boss the midfield but did not threaten them up front. Rocky had a great save and Mcgegor a great block to keep us in it, so I think we will win it is but it is by no means a formality and we really need another performance like the Dundee Utd game, which lets be honest have been few and far between this season, or they will beat us.

A solid draw today which we got no out due to the conditions but a lot of work to be done imo.

snooky
12-02-2017, 06:42 PM
"Hibs dominated the second half. Totally won the midfield, Djoum turned it in our favour for a bit but Hibs were more confident with the ball and more threatening going forward"

"I would be interested to know cathros explanation for being 2nd to most balls today?"

"Part of the problem is we seem to think all we need to do is turn up to these games, it's an air of unwarranted arrogance"

"Hibs hungrier"

"thought us the fans were pish today, we sat and listened to them sing all game"

"Any fan who thought we were going to hammer them is living in cloud cuckoo land"

"Individually and collectively they're bossing us in these fixtures. We don't know how to play it any more and it's hard to wrest it back. Bit like the mid 1970's for those of us old enough to remember that depressing period in derby games"

"I foolishly went into today's game full of confidence and belief. How stupid was I? Outfought, outplayed and out thought"

"In recent derby matches I get a real sense that the Hibs fans are increasingly confident, as are their management (both Stubbs and Lennon), whereas we seem to be nervous and not particularly optimistic"

Self penned? :wink:

Eyrie
12-02-2017, 06:42 PM
Looks like they've realised what happens when you can't spend other people's money and have to play on a financially level field.

Next, they're going to realise what happens when you can't play on a badly ploughed field and have to play on a well maintained football pitch.

Dashing Bob S
12-02-2017, 06:52 PM
Looks like they've realised what happens when you can't spend other people's money and have to play on a financially level field.

Next, they're going to realise what happens when you can't play on a badly ploughed field and have to play on a well maintained football pitch.

They haven't addressed that as the source of how things have changed in this fixture, for to do so would mean acknowledging that their previous 'superiourity' was built on financial corruption. When you need that to enjoy an advantage over your opponents, going to a level playing field is always going to be inherently demoralising.

I don't think the Hearts current business model, despite its emotional appeal, is conducive to success. I see a lot more of those soul-searching posts ahead on KB, irrespective of the outcome of this particular cup tie.

tamig
12-02-2017, 07:02 PM
For the first time in my lifetime I fancy us in derbies and it would appear the jambos feel the same way.

Normality is being restored as the effects of financial doping recede.

JackLadd
12-02-2017, 07:02 PM

You mean they can't have players like Hartley on 15k a week of somebody else's iou money? Shurely shome mishtake.:confused:

Sergey
12-02-2017, 07:28 PM
Another belter:

Pretty depressed tonight.
Just watched my team getting out fought and out thought by lower division rivals - losing the singing is well down my depression list!

GIRFUY Ya Jambo c~+t!

Hi Heid Yin
12-02-2017, 07:33 PM
Another belter:

GIRFUY Ya Jambo c~+t!

:top marks

cleanyman
12-02-2017, 07:34 PM
It was a draw.

Nothing to shout about for me

Now go and get the victory Hibs

BullsCloseHibs
12-02-2017, 07:35 PM
Always confident against that lot.
Christ, it's only Hearts 😁

SanFranHibs
12-02-2017, 07:41 PM

"Hibs hungrier"

That is the best post match interview Cathro has given...

NAE NOOKIE
12-02-2017, 07:44 PM
Got to love it .......... but we dinnae get cocky, we leave that tae these fuds that's their game .... we turn up, we fight, we sing and we want the result .... if it doesn't go our way we turn round and say it wasn't for the want of heart, fight and effort ..... just like it was today, and that's all we can ever ask for !!!

Peevemor
12-02-2017, 07:49 PM
Got to love it .......... but we dinnae get cocky, we leave that tae these fuds that's their game .... we turn up, we fight, we sing and we want the result .... if it doesn't go our way we turn round and say it wasn't for the want of heart, fight and effort ..... just like it was today, and that's all we can ever ask for !!!
Spot on!

Aldo
12-02-2017, 07:49 PM
At least there will be a better attendance in a better stadium on a better pitch!!

The Superstars signed by Laptop Boy are no better than average. Once again quantity over quality down PBS way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SuperAllyMcleod
12-02-2017, 08:03 PM

It's even funnier when you imagine his voice saying all this - top marks! [emoji3]

Hi Heid Yin
12-02-2017, 08:08 PM
Self penned? :wink:

:tee hee::tee hee:

Hi Heid Yin
12-02-2017, 08:10 PM

:hilarious

Thecat23
12-02-2017, 08:11 PM
It was a draw.

Well the fact they and some on here were predicting a huge Derby win for them I think it's quite fitting to have a thread laughing at them.

blackpoolhibs
12-02-2017, 08:19 PM
Well the fact they and some on here were predicting a huge Derby win for them I think it's quite fitting to have a thread laughing at them.

Over the last few years, your predictions have gave me many a chuckle, and in the main been wrong.

Jack Hackett
12-02-2017, 08:22 PM
It was a draw.

Aye, but there's a marked contrast in how that draw is perceived in the different camps...one of the posters on their 'Atmosphere' thread actually started by saying

"We lost today because we played Walker and Nicholson"...nobody pulled him up about his wee Freudian slip for a hell of a lot of posts (cannae be bothered going back to check), but it's clear there's a new culture of defeat with them regarding this fixture.

End their season on the 22nd Hibs :flag:

JackLadd
12-02-2017, 08:23 PM
They actually thought they were going to easily beat us. Deluded Yams.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
12-02-2017, 08:37 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/167404-martin/

Boy's been there about 2 weeks. It's gone from a love to a hate relationship. :agree:

Baader
12-02-2017, 08:51 PM
Easter Road suits them better now apparently. Funny that. So they didn't want a home tie against us after all... :confused:

Nicho87
12-02-2017, 09:03 PM
2/3s of their songs referred to their rivals scottish cup record. The song book for the jumbos was set on fire on 21st may. Today proved this. They have NO SONGS WHAT SO EVER.

lord bunberry
12-02-2017, 09:12 PM
Their tiny wee minds can't compute the fact that the days of financial doping are over and with it has went their domination off the Edinburgh derby.
If any of them are looking in reading this, ITS OVER.

Nicho87
12-02-2017, 09:21 PM
6 games unbeaten against barcelona, i mean hearts

Waxy
12-02-2017, 09:41 PM
It's acually quite funny how arrogant a massive percentage of the hearts support are. Doesn't matter what players they sign or what manager they have, in their minds they are instantly better than anyone we have. Like today they couldn't have been any worse and we couldn't have been any better?

You cant just owe it to yourself anymore jambos.
Its a level playing field now and we know what we are.

Hi Heid Yin
12-02-2017, 09:50 PM
It's acually quite funny how arrogant a massive percentage of the hearts support are. Doesn't matter what players they sign or what manager they have, in their minds they are instantly better than anyone we have. Like today they couldn't have been any worse and we couldn't have been any better?

You cant just owe it to yourself anymore jambos.
Its a level playing field now and we know what we are.

:top marks