PDA

View Full Version : Section G of the Wheatfield stand..:

3pm
12-02-2017, 03:41 PM
:hilarious

What a gang. Invincible when puberty kicks in.

12-02-2017, 03:44 PM

Nice lad on the right of the Union Jack.

Pretty Boy
12-02-2017, 03:48 PM

The boy in the maroon jacket sat with his hands in a 5-1 gesture all game. Clown.

There was another boy ran down to the front at full times screaming at the Hibs end, stewards tried to calm him down and he was pointing at the Hibs fans like a man possessed. Another clown.

Tbf to the rest of them they'll probably grow out of it once they kiss a girl for the 1st time.

Sir David Gray
12-02-2017, 03:50 PM
The boy in the maroon jacket sat with his hands in a 5-1 gesture all game. Clown.

There was another boy ran down to the front at full times screaming at the Hibs end, stewards tried to calm him down and he was pointing at the Hibs fans like a man possessed. Another clown.

That the boy aged about 50 odd with grey hair?

If so, absolute **** of a guy.

Pretty Boy
12-02-2017, 03:51 PM

That's the one. He seemed to be dancing along to Hibs fans singing at one point. Think he was secretly quite enjoying it.

Sir David Gray
12-02-2017, 03:55 PM
That's the one. He seemed to be dancing along to Hibs fans singing at one point. Think he was secretly quite enjoying it.

:agree: He was dancing to every song that we sung. I was tempted to throw him my scarf at one point as I just assumed he was in the wrong end.

High-On-Hibs
12-02-2017, 03:58 PM
Tbf to the rest of them they'll probably grow out of it once they kiss a girl for the 1st time.

Can't see any girl ever kissing them to be honest. Unless you count any of those things in the Hearts stands as women.

Keith_M
12-02-2017, 04:00 PM
We were all young once...

but I swear I was never that ugly

Billy Whizz
12-02-2017, 04:02 PM
Wonder what they were saying to Jason in the 2nd half, he wasn't too pleased at the abuse he was getting

Baldy Foghorn
12-02-2017, 04:12 PM
Did a wee boy in Hibs end get hit with a coin? Something fans reps would be interested in hearing

Sir David Gray
12-02-2017, 04:20 PM
Did a wee boy in Hibs end get hit with a coin? Something fans reps would be interested in hearing

Certainly something happened a few minutes after full time. From what I saw, it looked like there might have been something (possibly a seat?) thrown from the Hibs end into the Wheatfield stand. I then left so I didn't see if anything happened afterwards but there were a few of them going absolutely mental and trying to get over the advertising boards towards the Roseburn stand but they were held back by the stewards/police.

No matter who was responsible, it would be a shame if someone did throw things at opposition fans. No need whatsoever.

calumhibee1
12-02-2017, 04:24 PM

Yes they did.

Baldy Foghorn
12-02-2017, 04:26 PM
Yes they did.

Anyone know the lad?

Golden Bear
12-02-2017, 04:56 PM
Anyone know the lad?

There's a photo of the lad on Hibs Paige in Facebook.

Baldy Foghorn
12-02-2017, 05:30 PM

Cheers GB

Eyrie
12-02-2017, 06:07 PM
Tbf to the rest of them they'll probably grow out of it once they kiss a girl other than their sister-mother for the 1st time.
Fixed that for you.

1875STEVE
12-02-2017, 06:36 PM

Don't have facebook, but my missus just showed me the photo on her phone.

It's shocking. The bairn is about 5?? big bloody mark on his forehead. :grr:

1875STEVE
12-02-2017, 07:07 PM
There you go.

What a wee shame. :no way:

.Sean.
12-02-2017, 07:29 PM

He's there every Derby at Tynie. I was praying for another slippery step resulting in a kamikaze dive over the hoardings.

it looks like his laddie he goes with and if that was my old boy I'd be mortified and putting him straight in a home. Waste of ***** and a total embarrassment of a man.

Aldo
12-02-2017, 08:00 PM
The person responsible for throwing the one or whatever the item was is nothing but a coward... plain and simple. This could have seriously injured the young lad and at first glance appears to have only minor injuries. Hope he is ok.
Shows you the mentality of that mob! Name and shame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gazzag70
12-02-2017, 09:42 PM
can't see any girl ever kissing them to be honest. Unless you count any of those things in the hearts stands as women.

rofl 🤣 😂😂😂😄

hibbysam
13-02-2017, 03:08 AM
The person responsible for throwing the one or whatever the item was is nothing but a coward... plain and simple. This could have seriously injured the young lad and at first glance appears to have only minor injuries. Hope he is ok.

It wasn't just one, there were lighters, coins and all sorts flying towards the roseburn. They absolutely hate the fact they are no longer superior to us, and lose the plot at even the thought of drawing with us.

Dunbar Hibee
13-02-2017, 03:43 AM
Hearts ****s

HappyHanlon
13-02-2017, 11:27 AM
Union Jack is just mingin in general. Wannabe huns.

ColinNish
13-02-2017, 12:05 PM

His name was doing the rounds on Twitter last night.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
13-02-2017, 12:09 PM

Section G for Goons?

13-02-2017, 12:15 PM

Aw bless them, just excitement at their big day out at the football with their carers. Cute!

Deansy
13-02-2017, 12:23 PM
It wasn't just one, there were lighters, coins and all sorts flying towards the roseburn. They absolutely hate the fact they are no longer superior to us, and lose the plot at even the thought of drawing with us.

They were NEVER, EVER superior to us, for 30+ years they had more money than us but it was other people's (and charities) money - now it's a level playing-field and they're forced to 'play within their means', the natural order of superiority is slowly being re-established.

Baldy Foghorn
13-02-2017, 12:59 PM
Update on the wee lad hit with coin. He got a fright but is ok.

Frank D contacted the family, and the wee lad will be invited to meet Manager and Team:flag:

MurrayfieldHibs
13-02-2017, 01:28 PM
Update on the wee lad hit with coin. He got a fright but is ok.

Frank D contacted the family, and the wee lad will be invited to meet Manager and Team:flag:

Nice one big Frank.

Hope the club make an official complaint. It would be good to see Budge condemning this behaviour and banning the twat.

hibbymac
13-02-2017, 01:55 PM
Wonder if the Edinburgh Evening Hertz News will pick up on this story :rolleyes:

marinello59
13-02-2017, 02:01 PM
Wonder if the Edinburgh Evening Hertz News will pick up on this story :rolleyes:

They could also pick up on the Hibs fans who were chucking coins at Hearts players trying to take a corner, Idiots on both sides yesterday.

hibbymac
13-02-2017, 02:09 PM
They could also pick up on the Hibs fans who were chucking coins at Hearts players trying to take a corner, Idiots on both sides yesterday.

So because we had Hibs fans throwing coins we should ignore the fact that a wee boy gets struck on the head. Maybe if it is reported in the press some fans, from BOTH sides might think twice about throwing coins.

Not seen anyone saying we didn't have any "idiots" in our support :rolleyes:

marinello59
13-02-2017, 02:13 PM
So because we had Hibs fans throwing coins we should ignore the fact that a wee boy gets struck on the head. Maybe if it is reported in the press some fans, from BOTH sides might think twice about throwing coins.

Not seen anyone saying we didn't have any "idiots" in our support :rolleyes:

Read my post again and point out where I said that. Then apologise for putting words in to my mouth.

hibbymac
13-02-2017, 02:18 PM
Read my post again and point out where I said that. Then apologise for putting words in to my mouth.

Read my post again and point out where I said you said that, then you apologise if you like.

So do you think it should be reported or not? I merely pointed to the fact that a wee boy was injured and you turned it into Hibs fans can be idiots.

13-02-2017, 02:22 PM
Unfortunately these occasions tend to bring out the idiot element of both supports. Throwing coins is a completely idiotic act and innocent people including children are put at risk. Tempers flare in these games but if you aren't grown up enough to control yourself and behave then don't bother going to the games. Some people really need to get a grip.

hibbymac
13-02-2017, 02:25 PM
Unfortunately these occasions tend to bring out the idiot element of both supports. Throwing coins is a completely idiotic act and innocent people including children are put at risk. Tempers flare in these games but if you aren't grown up enough to control yourself and behave then don't bother going to the games. Some people really need to get a grip.

Couldn't agree more :agree: We should all be "outing" these idiots, but unfortunately I couldnae do that through my telly :greengrin

marinello59
13-02-2017, 02:30 PM
Read my post again and point out where I said you said that, then you apologise if you like.

So do you think it should be reported or not? I merely pointed to the fact that a wee boy was injured and you turned it into Hibs fans can be idiots.

Of course it should be reported, I never suggested it shouldn't be. That has all come from your imagination. Perhaps you need to read my original post and your reply to it again. Actually I'll help you out. This bit here was in reply to me. 'So because we had Hibs fans throwing coins we should ignore the fact that a wee boy gets struck on the head' :rolleyes:

I turned it in to nothing, it was a valid point. Those who were throwing coins at the Hearts players could just as easily have hit a child.

hibbymac
13-02-2017, 02:40 PM
Of course it should be reported, I never suggested it shouldn't be. That has all come from your imagination. Perhaps you need to read my original post and your reply to it again. Actually I'll help you out. This bit here was in reply to me. 'So because we had Hibs fans throwing coins we should ignore the fact that a wee boy gets struck on the head' :rolleyes:

I turned it in to nothing, it was a valid point. Those who were throwing coins at the Hearts players could just as easily have hit a child.

Cool, we agree it should be reported, so I maybe should have had a question mark at the end of my first sentence, Ive been around this place long enough to know how this board "works" so to come on and dictate that I should apologise for "putting words into your mouth" was a bit of an over reaction.

Anyway I'll not treat this place as a playground, and leave it at that.

Lix
13-02-2017, 02:44 PM
Why don't we all just send our tickets in 😂

marinello59
13-02-2017, 03:00 PM
Cool, we agree it should be reported, so I maybe should have had a question mark at the end of my first sentence, Ive been around this place long enough to know how this board "works" so to come on and dictate that I should apologise for "putting words into your mouth" was a bit of an over reaction.

Anyway I'll not treat this place as a playground, and leave it at that.

I'd agree that comment was a bit nippy. Not my best.

hibbymac
13-02-2017, 03:05 PM
I'd agree that comment was a bit nippy. Not my best.

:aok: All cool mate, I think we are all singing from the same hymn sheet, or song book anyway, apart from the idiots :greengrin

BH Hibs
13-02-2017, 03:12 PM
Are those guys the Gorgie fisters or whatever they call themselves?