PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Ticket Allocation - Singing Section

Mikey
12-02-2017, 02:25 PM
I see they had their usual spot at Tynecastle, right behind the goals.

Presumably they didn't queue from midnight or take their chances online to secure that area?

How does that work then?

hibee_girl
12-02-2017, 02:27 PM
I know someone who is in that crowd, they were in the queue at 10pm for tickets.

ano hibby
12-02-2017, 02:27 PM
Don't know how it works but they were outstanding

Mikey
12-02-2017, 02:34 PM
I know someone who is in that crowd, they were in the queue at 10pm for tickets.

Nice of the ticket office to let them pick their seats then :greengrin

my left peg
12-02-2017, 02:35 PM
they were fantastic...as was the entire hibs support

Sent from my SM-G360F using Tapatalk

12-02-2017, 02:35 PM
Need videos of the hibs hibs bounce. Was amazing and lasted about 30 mins in the 2nd half.

Just walked past a yam bemoaning "those ****s never stopped singing". Haha.

GreenCastle
12-02-2017, 02:38 PM

Presumably they didn't queue from midnight or take their chances online to secure that area?

How does that work then?

I'm glad they got central seats and should every away game. They have been a massive positive to the match day experience for the last few years.

Well done who sang their heart out and the drummer.

Mikey
12-02-2017, 02:38 PM

Most definitely.

Chuck Rhoades
12-02-2017, 02:47 PM

How does that work then?

Mikey, I queued for 8 hours as did many of us. Fantastic position for us today and the full crowd done the team proud.

lucky
12-02-2017, 02:49 PM
The drummer and his mates did well but the whole support was great especially compared to the yams who barely made a sound

Mikey
12-02-2017, 02:50 PM
Mikey, I queued for 8 hours as did many of us. Fantastic position for us today and the full crowd done the team proud.

Fair play.

Great performance from you guys too today :greengrin

Stantons Angel
12-02-2017, 02:51 PM
the sing song today was brilliant!

That lot only have their boring away up in Gorgie song and didnt appreciate the musical accomplishment the Hibs support achieved all day.

Well done to everyone in that stand today you were all Hibs Class!

hibbie02
12-02-2017, 02:53 PM

Watching on TV these guys were amazing. Did they only have mics at the Hibs End? You couldn't hear the Yams at all. Fantastic effort today! :hibees

hibbie02
12-02-2017, 02:55 PM

How does that work then?

Stoap whinging ya Bam! :na na:

GreenCastle
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/167454-atmosphere/#entry5850880

A good read - The Tynie Library

Pretty Boy
Watching on TV these guys were amazing. Did they only have mics at the Hibs End? You couldn't hear the Yams at all. Fantastic effort today! :hibees

If you only heard Hibs fans that would be an accurate reflection. It was jumping.

They barely made a sound all game and just sat there with their faces tripping them. One old boy in the Wheatfield spent literally the whole game doing a '5-1'. Tragic.

ColinNish
12-02-2017, 02:57 PM

How does that work then?

Nice thread mate, no sure why you're having a pop at the singing section? They do a great job getting folk singing.

Pretty Boy
12-02-2017, 03:01 PM

This comment is a topper:

'Christ, if Goncalves scores in the first few minutes, they'd have been quiet as any other team"s fans if or until they recovered. Big day oot for Hibs fans against top flight opponents - bit like Hearts going to Anfieldor or Spurs'

Us going to Tynecastle is the equivalent of them going to Liverpool or Spurs? Best one I've heard since one of them tried to claim the difference between Hibs and them was comparable to Man Utd and Stockport.

SuperAllyMcleod
12-02-2017, 03:22 PM

How does that work then?

Given that they go to every game, perhaps they have an away season ticket? Full marks to them taking the worst seats in the stadium too - they wouldn't be my first choice.

The lad with the drum deserves all the credit he gets - made a real difference to the support we give the team at all away matches as well as the home ones.

WS Hibs
12-02-2017, 05:14 PM
Drum fantastic. Hope they're even louder for the replay!

Hermit Crab
12-02-2017, 05:18 PM

This queue is getting earlier and earlier, midnight was the first report on here of people queuing for briefs.

hfc rd
12-02-2017, 05:38 PM

One of the early comments of "we need new songs" made me laugh!

May 21st 2016 didn't just win us the cup but also destroyed their song book!

ColinNish
12-02-2017, 05:41 PM
This queue is getting earlier and earlier, midnight was the first report on here of people queuing for briefs.

Is the time really that relevant? The guys queued for their tickets, which put the OP's gas at a peep as he was insinuating that Hibs held tickets back for them.

NadeAteMyLunch!
12-02-2017, 07:55 PM
Only takes one person to queue with 30/40 client ref numbers in their phone. Easy enough to say "can I have seats behind the goal" as well

Sir David Gray
12-02-2017, 08:05 PM
This comment is a topper:

'Christ, if Goncalves scores in the first few minutes, they'd have been quiet as any other team"s fans if or until they recovered. Big day oot for Hibs fans against top flight opponents - bit like Hearts going to Anfieldor or Spurs'

Us going to Tynecastle is the equivalent of them going to Liverpool or Spurs? Best one I've heard since one of them tried to claim the difference between Hibs and them was comparable to Man Utd and Stockport.

:faf:

mghibs
12-02-2017, 09:03 PM
Was sat right next to them right behind the goals by chance, was absolutely fantastic, want to be sitting there any time we go to tynecastle now :flag:

pacoluna
12-02-2017, 09:04 PM
Only takes one person to queue with 30/40 client ref numbers in their phone. Easy enough to say "can I have seats behind the goal" as well

Ten maximum

Babyshamble
12-02-2017, 09:11 PM
The drummer was fantastic today.i doff ma cap to you sir.whoever you are.nice one .👏👏👏

ColinNish
12-02-2017, 09:22 PM
The drummer was fantastic today.i doff ma cap to you sir.whoever you are.nice one .👏👏👏

His name's Jack.

12-02-2017, 10:03 PM
If you only heard Hibs fans that would be an accurate reflection. It was jumping.

They barely made a sound all game and just sat there with their faces tripping them. One old boy in the Wheatfield spent literally the whole game doing a '5-1'. Tragic.
That was hillarious every time i looked there he was with his 5-1 😂 i gave him the auld 7-0 and his face dropped. Deffinitley old enough to remember that one clearly... here we goooo 2 in a row 🍀💚

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Hermit Crab
13-02-2017, 05:16 AM
Is the time really that relevant? The guys queued for their tickets, which put the OP's gas at a peep as he was insinuating that Hibs held tickets back for them.

They absolutely did hold back tickets for hospitality which is wrong, match sold out then all of a sudden there's a few hundred hospitality briefs available. Just a cash cow for the club at £75 a pop.

SteveHFC
13-02-2017, 06:45 AM
The queue started before 9:30 pm as my dad checked it out on way home from work that night

hibbysam
13-02-2017, 06:47 AM
They absolutely did hold back tickets for hospitality which is wrong, match sold out then all of a sudden there's a few hundred hospitality briefs available. Just a cash cow for the club at £75 a pop.

Give it a rest, you've done nothing but moan since yesterday afternoon. Not sure if you noticed but we are a business, will you be moaning about hospitality next week because the game is a sell out??

ColinNish
13-02-2017, 07:31 AM

I'm not talking about hospitality though am i? The OP was insinuating that Hibs held tickets for the singing section which is clearly untrue. He obviously has a problem with them.

hibs0666
13-02-2017, 07:38 AM

Nope was always 10pm

ronaldo7
13-02-2017, 07:39 AM

You were all Brilliant yesterday R.

We got caught up in your march to the ground, and it fair built up the spirits. Keep on doing what you're doing bud.:flag:

Mikey
13-02-2017, 07:40 AM
I'm not talking about hospitality though am i? The OP was insinuating that Hibs held tickets for the singing section which is clearly untrue. He obviously has a problem with them.

Nope. It's a reasonable question to ask given the way tickets were allocated and the follow up sale of hospitality tickets.

Whist it's clear that they queued up it's just as clear that the front section was (initially at least) kept aside for them. I don't see the problem with that though as long as they all went to people who queued and any left over went back into the pot.

Hermit Crab
13-02-2017, 07:43 AM
Nope. It's a reasonable question to ask given the way tickets were allocated and the follow up sale of hospitality tickets.

Whist it's clear that they queued up it's just as clear that the front section was (initially at least) kept aside for them. I don't see the problem with that though as long as they all went to people who queued and any left over went back into the pot.

Correct, no issue as long as they all went to ST holders.

SteveHFC
13-02-2017, 07:53 AM
Nice of the ticket office to let them pick their seats then :greengrin

we got to pick our seats:greengrin

Danderhall Hibs
13-02-2017, 08:09 AM
Give it a rest, you've done nothing but moan since yesterday afternoon. Not sure if you noticed but we are a business, will you be moaning about hospitality next week because the game is a sell out??

Spot on - all tickets (except away ST) should've been held back for hospitality tickets. We are a business after all.

hibbysam
13-02-2017, 08:11 AM
Spot on - all tickets (except away ST) should've been held back for hospitality tickets. We are a business after all.

Not at all, but I would doubt if there was even 50-70 tickets put on sale for hospitality.

marinello59
13-02-2017, 08:16 AM

That's well out of order. Hermit has been moaning on here since 2009. You can't simply ignore all those years of dedicated whinging. :greengrin

kaimendhibs
13-02-2017, 08:29 AM
Im glad the did G or I wouldnt have got a ticket. You know why an away season ticket isnt truly viable for me but also know i break my neck trying to go. Loyalty points was the way to go. Anyway, hope you are good

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ozyhibby
13-02-2017, 08:30 AM
If the club don't set aside tickets for the lads in the singing section then they bloody should. Since they got started they have been totally dedicated adding a bit noise to some right dreary fixtures. Yesterday showed their value to the club.
I've no problem with the club selling hospitality either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hibbysam
13-02-2017, 08:35 AM
If the club don't set aside tickets for the lads in the singing section then they bloody should. Since they got started they have been totally dedicated adding a bit noise to some right dreary fixtures. Yesterday showed their value to the club.
I've no problem with the club selling hospitality either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly, within reason of course.

Earlydelivery
13-02-2017, 08:37 AM
Seen him doing it everybody was laughing at him

kaimendhibs
13-02-2017, 10:52 AM
Seen him doing it everybody was laughing at him
Guy was a rocket

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

HappyHanlon
13-02-2017, 11:17 AM

Hope he made back to his care home alright!

I kept looking over and he just stood there staring at us making the 5-1 gesture.

ColinNish
13-02-2017, 12:15 PM

Seriously? Jeezo! How have you come to that conclusion? Making things up in your head methinks.

Here's a question for you. Would you want one of those seats kept aside for you? The view behind the goal is shocking and would be a last resort if you couldn't get one further up.

Lee Marvin
13-02-2017, 12:28 PM
Some folk are only happy when they are unhappy.

Hilarious thread.

marinello59
13-02-2017, 12:43 PM
Some folk are only happy when they are unhappy.

Hilarious thread.

That'll be me. I love the misery of it all. :greengrin