PDA

View Full Version : Replay - lets sell it out.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
12-02-2017, 02:44 PM
You know what to do :wink:

Dashing Bob S
12-02-2017, 02:49 PM

Easily. There will be a lot of stuff from ST holders who can't attend, trying to make arrangements for the club to resell.

My old man
12-02-2017, 02:51 PM

Sorry if asked before but is the replay date confirmed

GGTTH :flag:

calumhibee1
12-02-2017, 02:53 PM
Literally think we could sell 25-30k for this if we had the seats. Gonna be absolutely no problem selling this one out.

Ardenttwo
12-02-2017, 02:53 PM
Easily. There will be a lot of stuff from ST holders who can't attend, trying to make arrangements for the club to resell.

Whats the set up regarding ST holders for the replay ? Do they (we) get offered first go

lord bunberry
12-02-2017, 02:54 PM
Season tickets aren't valid for this game.

I'm_cabbaged
12-02-2017, 02:56 PM
Whats the set up regarding ST holders for the replay ? Do they (we) get offered first go

Aye, st's will get a few days to buy their usual seat 👍

Dashing Bob S
12-02-2017, 02:56 PM
Season tickets aren't valid for this game.

Good point. Ignore my previous slaverings. For the last 20,000 odd posts.

Scouse Hibee
12-02-2017, 02:57 PM

On sale Tuesday to all, ST holders seats reserved until Saturday.

Stan the Man
12-02-2017, 03:00 PM
Done and done.

portyhibernian
12-02-2017, 03:00 PM
Sorry if asked before but is the replay date confirmed

GGTTH :flag:

Sure someone on Sky said it was a week on Wednesday

GreenCastle
12-02-2017, 03:01 PM
Let's sell it out again. More money for club and the players deserve the support.

Diclonius
12-02-2017, 03:04 PM
The game is the day after I get back from Stockholm so can make this one. Well up for it.

A Hi-Bee
12-02-2017, 03:05 PM
Literally think we could sell 25-30k for this if we had the seats. Gonna be absolutely no problem selling this one out.

:aok:

Treadstone
12-02-2017, 03:06 PM
Should easily be a sell out. Champions League considerations will scupper a TV payday too.

lyonhibs
12-02-2017, 03:08 PM
It'll sell out no problems. Hell, I may well even be there

hibeedonald
12-02-2017, 03:11 PM
Should easily be a sell out. Champions League considerations will scupper a TV payday too.

If so that is outrageous if we let this happen again

Pretty Boy
12-02-2017, 03:12 PM
It will sell out with many more disappointed.

Just a pity we have to give them the whole stand

JackLadd
12-02-2017, 03:13 PM
Public sale won't be that big imo. Could easily shift 25k.

RStar16
12-02-2017, 03:23 PM
Why do they have to get the whole stand?

Callyballybe
12-02-2017, 03:37 PM

There seems to be an agreement between us and Hearts that when we play each other, the away team gets a full stand. They could have easily cut the Roseburn in half today and sold more home tickets I'm sure. It's fair enough in my eyes.

Santa Cruz
12-02-2017, 03:39 PM
There seems to be an agreement between us and Hearts that when we play each other, the away team gets a full stand. They could have easily cut the Roseburn in half today and sold more home tickets I'm sure. It's fair enough in my eyes.

Is it not something to do with cup games - away team has to get a certain percentage?

Pretty Boy

It's also in the SC rules that we have to give them a certain percentage of the capacity (20% maybe?).

Nicho87
Can a childs season ticket be upgraded to an adult online?

Haymaker
12-02-2017, 03:40 PM
It's also in the SC rules that we have to give them a certain percentage of the capacity (20% maybe?).

:agree:

Callyballybe
12-02-2017, 03:41 PM
Ah maybe for the cup, you could be right. The agreement must be with regards to the league. As far as I'm aware they don't even give the ugly sisters the full stand. It's just us.

ColinNish
12-02-2017, 04:10 PM

I don't think so, you'll need to phone TO or go in person.

Hibs Class
12-02-2017, 04:27 PM
It will sell out comfortably.

SuperAllyMcleod
12-02-2017, 04:28 PM
Perhaps we should move it to Murrayfield so that all the Jambos that can't get a ticket won't miss out? You know, like we suggested they should do!

(Tongue firmly in cheek!) [emoji6]

makaveli1875
12-02-2017, 04:32 PM
Ah maybe for the cup, you could be right. The agreement must be with regards to the league. As far as I'm aware they don't even give the ugly sisters the full stand. It's just us.

we should not be giving the uglies the full stand either , look at the pissy amount they give us

we got by without their dirty cash this year , im sure we could manage

Dashing Bob S
12-02-2017, 04:40 PM
if we're getting around 14,500 in the homes stands for games against Ayr, then 16,500 will be a piece of cake. Still the Dunbar in two and give half to home support. In fact, just sell tickets to home fans.

Sir David Gray
12-02-2017, 04:53 PM

20% of the stadium capacity needs to go to the away team.

JimBHibees
12-02-2017, 04:59 PM

It is 20 per cent

Billy Whizz
12-02-2017, 05:04 PM
20% of the stadium capacity needs to go to the away team.

And it's a derby, need 2 sets of fans to make an atmosphere

Lee Marvin
12-02-2017, 05:09 PM
And it's a derby, need 2 sets of fans to make an atmosphere

Didn't need two sets of fans today. As per usual tbh.

They have a horrific support

hibee
12-02-2017, 05:20 PM

Not sure how it works for home games but you can definitely buy adult tickets with a kids ST for away cup matches.

Hibernia&Alba
12-02-2017, 05:54 PM
Guaranteed a ticket this time :greengrin

Hermit Crab
12-02-2017, 06:07 PM
we should not be giving the uglies the full stand either , look at the pissy amount they give us

Problem is we won't sell 5000 for either bigot brother away, we still have to pay for unsold tickets so the clubs loses money. The club would also lose money at home matches as we would not sell out against them, those games are always on tv.

houstonhibbee
12-02-2017, 06:24 PM
Perhaps we should move it to Murrayfield so that all the Jambos that can't get a ticket won't miss out? You know, like we suggested they should do!

(Tongue firmly in cheek!) [emoji6]
are gate receipts split 50/50 in the cup?

Eyrie
12-02-2017, 07:04 PM
The total attendance at the PBS today was 16,971.

We can't be far off that for home tickets alone when we sell out for the replay.

WeeRussell
12-02-2017, 08:02 PM
Will be another great atmosphere under the lights. Noisy hibs fans all game today with thousands of others chomping at the bit to get along after not getting tickets for today.

I can't wait.

NAE NOOKIE
12-02-2017, 09:44 PM
We don't even need this thread, its a stick on sellout :thumbsup:

Scouse Hibee
12-02-2017, 09:47 PM
At least guaranteed a ticket this time.

Haymaker
12-02-2017, 09:48 PM
We don't even need this thread, its a stick on sellout :thumbsup:

Yep. It will be a proper sell out from our end...

.. will they turn up is the question?

O'Rourke3
12-02-2017, 09:59 PM

We won't get the full Roseburn when we next play in the same league. No special arrangement exists....

Billy Whizz
12-02-2017, 10:22 PM
We won't get the full Roseburn when we next play in the same league. No special arrangement exists....

Why not?

O'Rourke3
12-02-2017, 10:31 PM
They sell full season tickets in that stand now for home fans as they are hard up.

we are hibs
13-02-2017, 09:39 AM
The ticket website says tickets are available to those on the database, my dad isn't on the database and hasn't got a season ticket obviously, I usually just buy him a ticket from my client reference. Will I be able to buy him a ticket tomorrow along with mine or will I have to set him up on database or use someone else's? Cheers

traceyhibs
13-02-2017, 09:41 AM

Hi there yes it can. If you call the ticket office they will sort and you'll get a paper ticket in its place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iwasthere1972
13-02-2017, 09:47 AM
The ticket website says tickets are available to those on the database, my dad isn't on the database and hasn't got a season ticket obviously, I usually just buy him a ticket from my client reference. Will I be able to buy him a ticket tomorrow along with mine or will I have to set him up on database or use someone else's? Cheers

I'm assuming that you're not a season ticket holder but as, I think, there's no restriction on the number of tickets you can purchase, you should be able to buy both tickets under your client reference. :aok:

we are hibs
13-02-2017, 09:54 AM
I'm assuming that you're not a season ticket holder but as, I think, there's no restriction on the number of tickets you can purchase, you should be able to buy both tickets under your client reference. :aok:

I have a season ticket. But there's season ticket holders either side of me so going to have to try and get a couple tickets elsewhere in the stand. Thanks for the reply

traceyhibs
13-02-2017, 09:59 AM
I have a season ticket. But there's season ticket holders either side of me so going to have to try and get a couple tickets elsewhere in the stand. Thanks for the reply

Give the ticket office a phone early enough and they will sort it for you. They'll move your seat for that game and you'll be able to get an extra ticket next to you.

we are hibs
13-02-2017, 10:29 AM
Give the ticket office a phone early enough and they will sort it for you. They'll move your seat for that game and you'll be able to get an extra ticket next to you.

Might do that shortly. Cheers

Borderhibbie76
13-02-2017, 12:01 PM
They sell full season tickets in that stand now for home fans as they are hard up.
Won't that change tho when the new pink bus shelter goes up???

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hermit Crab
13-02-2017, 12:04 PM

Only increases their capacity by around 2000 so maybe not.

Borderhibbie76
13-02-2017, 12:06 PM
Only increases their capacity by around 2000 so maybe not.
Suppose a lot will depend on how they end this season and their ST sales etc

O'Rourke3
13-02-2017, 12:19 PM

It might. Lady B hasn't said. The foundation of fannies are forking out even more for debentures. So ST sales may well fall and theres a need to give over the full stand. Be more fun not to go but thats not going to happen.

Sent via the bushes @ EM

Hibs Class
13-02-2017, 12:24 PM

How well can the south and be segregated? Wasn't that the reason we weren't allowed any home supporters in there at the recent Dundee United match after the other three stands sold out?

FromTheCapital
13-02-2017, 12:44 PM
I hope Hibs and Hearts have an agreement to give each other the full away stands.

Glory Lurker
13-02-2017, 01:35 PM
A Hibs sell out is surely guaranteed. I think yesterday was a bit of a reality check for our gorgie chums, and a continuation of normal service in their game at the weekend could put a good few off coming over for the replay.

Bukta#8
13-02-2017, 01:40 PM
Feeling extremely happy that everyone who spent time and money trying for a tynie ticket will now have an opportunity to pack the home stands and give the boys the best backing we can

renato
13-02-2017, 04:27 PM
I hope Hibs and Hearts have an agreement to give each other the full away stands.

There was a gentlemans agreement in place that both clubs got the full stand for derbies. It'll be interesting what Budge decides to do re ST's in the Roseburn next season, post increased capacity.

They may go down the category B ST route, which would leave us the stand for derbies, assuming we get promoted, or relocate current ST's to the "new" stand. Price varies quite a bit at tynie so that's a factor for them too.

One thing's for sure, if the gentlemans agreement is ripped up and we get a reduced allocation, we'll simply do the same and get more Hibbies into ER. Both clubs will lose out in the away fixture.

we are hibs
13-02-2017, 05:55 PM
has anyone got a spare client reference number for me to get a ticket for my dad? apparently you have to be on the database and the person you are buying for has to be on the database too. would be greatly appreciated.

H18 SFR
13-02-2017, 06:17 PM
has anyone got a spare client reference number for me to get a ticket for my dad? apparently you have to be on the database and the person you are buying for has to be on the database too. would be greatly appreciated.

You can register your dad just now and all will be fine for tomorrow.

Hermit Crab
13-02-2017, 06:18 PM

Always been the case that you must be on database for the derby. However the person you're buying for doesn't have to be as you can buy as many as you like if you're on database. The people you buy for become your responsibility though as tickets will be in your name.

we are hibs
13-02-2017, 06:20 PM
You can register your dad just now and all will be fine for tomorrow.

Always been the case that you must be on database for the derby. However the person you're buying for doesn't have to be as you can buy as many as you like if you're on database. The people you buy for become your responsibility though as tickets will be in your name.

someone went down to the ticket office earlier and apparently you can't register people tonight for tomorrow due to security reasons

Pete
13-02-2017, 07:05 PM
A full house is virtually guaranteed. We will murder them on a legit playing park that is well looked after by Colin and the team. *admin edit*

Agree about the full house but not the murdering part.

Anyone who thinks that, or any Hearts fan who thinks they will come and play us off the park isn't being realistic.

It will be a tight game won by the odd goal if it isn't a draw.

Hermit Crab
13-02-2017, 10:32 PM
someone went down to the ticket office earlier and apparently you can't register people tonight for tomorrow due to security reasons

You don't need to register anyone, you can buy additional tickets as a STH.

rebhar
13-02-2017, 11:19 PM
You don't need to register anyone, you can buy additional tickets as a STH.

I phoned the ticket office earlier it's one ticket per client reference number and you have to have been registered on the database before last Monday for your client reference number to be valid

Mikey09
14-02-2017, 12:23 AM
Not been to a game for a while due to work. However... This game falls on my Wednesday off!!!! YA ****ING DANCER!!!!!!!! Cannae ****ing wait!!! :woohoo::hyper

hfc-1875
14-02-2017, 06:54 AM
I used to have a season ticket for several years but haven't had one for a couple years now. Will I still be on the data base or do u need to add yourself back on it every season? As I usually just pay at the gate these days when I can make it.

Jones28
14-02-2017, 06:58 AM
The total attendance at the PBS today was 16,971.

We can't be far off that for home tickets alone when we sell out for the replay.

Is the capacity not 17400? If that's the case where are the 500 empty seats? It's not as if there was segregation between sets of fans.

offshorehibby
14-02-2017, 07:22 AM
I used to have a season ticket for several years but haven't had one for a couple years now. Will I still be on the data base or do u need to add yourself back on it every season? As I usually just pay at the gate these days when I can make it.

Your client Ref No should stay with you for ever.

john18722
14-02-2017, 07:31 AM
When can you buy your season ticket seat for the Derby as when I log on there is no option to buy a Derby ticket?

3pm
14-02-2017, 07:35 AM
When can you buy your season ticket seat for the Derby as when I log on there is no option to buy a Derby ticket?

I think it's 10am.

Ken
14-02-2017, 07:35 AM

10am today

john18722
14-02-2017, 07:36 AM
Phew, thanks guys. I was panicking that there was a problem with my account!

green day
14-02-2017, 07:39 AM

...... Although you might be better leaving it a day or two to settle down, if you have a ST you are guaranteed you seat til the weekend.

Hermit Crab
14-02-2017, 08:29 AM
Hows the queue looking at ER then?

WeeRussell
14-02-2017, 01:07 PM
Hows the queue looking at ER then?

I think it was closed earlier today while they looked to serve the remaining queueing customers and those online/on phones. Season ticket holders have until Saturday to reserve, which seems quite long but I guess they'll have no issues shifting the very few that don't take them up, afterwards.. so all good.

Will be sold out by COB Monday I reckon :aok:

lucky
14-02-2017, 01:49 PM
Now down to ST holders to sell out ER for this game. Great effort by walk up support this morning. The value of a ST is always played down but guaranteeing a ticket for a home cup win against them is priceless

O'Rourke3
14-02-2017, 01:52 PM
Bought my ST an hour ago 😎

Sent via the bushes @ EM

Spender
15-02-2017, 10:47 AM
Is the capacity not 17400? If that's the case where are the 500 empty seats? It's not as if there was segregation between sets of fans.

From what i remember 17400 was the old capacity before they were forced to remove seats to extend the pitch to meet uefa minimum standards

BlackSheep
15-02-2017, 11:44 AM
2 more ST reserved and purchased last night....

Looking forward to seeing the Stadium packed full.... loved the Dundee Utd game in January so hoping we see an even better crowd fro this, the away end should be packed so lets make sure their isn't a seat empty in the home end.

Just hope those ST holders who cannot attend are organising their tix to be freed up or have friends attending on their behalf... it would be a shame for any fan to miss out due to lazy ST holders.

Falkirk Hibby
15-02-2017, 11:55 AM

Looking forward to seeing the Stadium packed full.... loved the Dundee Utd game in January so hoping we see an even better crowd fro this, the away end should be packed so lets make sure their isn't a seat empty in the home end.

Just hope those ST holders who cannot attend are organising their tix to be freed up or have friends attending on their behalf... it would be a shame for any fan to miss out due to lazy ST holders.

It's not a league game so any reserved seats for season ticket holders that aren't bought by the deadline will be released for public sale. If they all sell (which they will) then it should be a complete sell out.

Billy Whizz
15-02-2017, 11:57 AM
Just booked our 5 season ticket seats in the East

green&left
15-02-2017, 11:57 AM

Any unsold season ticket seats will be sold on next week in a general sale...

Nicho87
15-02-2017, 12:16 PM
I called this morning to be told someone has already purcahsed your season ticket!!

What the hell.

Emailed hibs waiting on response.

East stand BB62 if you know of any info.

Hermit Crab
15-02-2017, 12:30 PM
I called this morning to be told someone has already purcahsed your season ticket!!

What the hell.

Emailed hibs waiting on response.

East stand BB62 if you know of any info.

Could be one of your friends on your client ref list, that has happened to one of my pals, one of the lads has bought a mates season ticket without telling him in a misunderstanding, access has been added to card but the boy who bought the ticket but doesn't have the card :greengrin

Oscar T Grouch
15-02-2017, 12:32 PM
Just bought my ticket, this does mean I will either need to walk to work next week or forgo food for a couple of days but I wasnae gonna miss this game!! I am totally buzzing for this game now!!

Killiehibbie
15-02-2017, 12:41 PM
Just bought my ticket, this does mean I will either need to walk to work next week or forgo food for a couple of days but I wasnae gonna miss this game!! I am totally buzzing for this game now!!A visit to the food bank will see you through.

oneone73
15-02-2017, 01:18 PM
A visit to the food bank will see you through.

As long as it's within walking distance.

mutley
15-02-2017, 01:25 PM

I can't make it to mid-week games but my ST is being used. I hope there will be 20k+ there

Oscar T Grouch
15-02-2017, 01:30 PM
A visit to the food bank will see you through.

Nah, I am way fat enough to survive a few days without food :greengrin I did have a freezer full of food, but that went on the blink and I bought a new one (hence the skintness) :greengrin

Hibdan12
15-02-2017, 02:03 PM
just bought my ticket will it go straight on to my student season ticket?

H18 SFR
15-02-2017, 03:19 PM
just bought my ticket will it go straight on to my student season ticket?

Yes