PDA

View Full Version : Getting 'pumped' they said...

California-Hibs
12-02-2017, 01:25 PM
5,6,7-0 they said......our new players are on a different level they said...

😂😂😂 They were absolute PISH!!!!

Let's completely DO them at Easter Road Hibs......AGAIN.

'Pumped' 😂

Diclonius
12-02-2017, 01:26 PM
That was a great battling performance. Got right into them and didn't look nervous one bit. Hearts players' derby inexperience was showing, they were all over the place.

Pete
12-02-2017, 01:28 PM
They basically shat it. Again.

Bottlers.

1875M
12-02-2017, 01:29 PM
Said it a few days ago, absolutely no way they would out battle us. Looking forward to the replay, we have enough to win at Easter Road, 100%

Thecat23
12-02-2017, 01:30 PM
Some on here need a shake as well. Check the predictions of some ****ing embarrassing. We are better than them simple as that.

Albanian Hibs
12-02-2017, 01:31 PM
Cannae wait. Will be home for the replay 💃

Dibben
12-02-2017, 01:38 PM
I'll need to ask Cathro when the replay is...

Fuzzywuzzy
12-02-2017, 01:41 PM
Keekback saying they played silkie soccer and we were the thugs using dirty tactics.

GreenNWhiteArmy
12-02-2017, 01:43 PM
Some on here need a shake as well. Check the predictions of some ****ing embarrassing. We are better than them simple as that.

Was just about to post similar.

Some of the stuff in the last week have been embarrassing. No hibs team with Gray, McGregor, Fyvie, Stevenson, Bartley, Mcginn ,Cummings and Holt will ever take a beating from that lot.

We have more passion and the better team. If we have the same intensity in the replay we will win by a couple imo

silverhibee
12-02-2017, 01:44 PM

I did say it would be a draw, 3-1 under the lights in the replay.

Scottie
12-02-2017, 01:45 PM
They basically shat it. Again.

Bottlers.
:agree: Jam bottler's / Hearts'd it.

Waxy
12-02-2017, 01:46 PM
Jambottling since 1986.

Thecat23
12-02-2017, 01:49 PM
I did say it would be a draw, 3-1 under the lights in the replay.

I think 2-1 at home. We aren't losing to that *****!

KeithTheHibby
12-02-2017, 01:54 PM
Their fans are all fart and no poo. Could barely hear the ****s today.

JackLadd
12-02-2017, 01:58 PM
They were mince. Never even noticed their players for the most.

Diclonius
12-02-2017, 01:59 PM

To​ be fair they don't have a lot to sing about now.

Onion
12-02-2017, 02:00 PM
Decent performance but how bad was that pitch ? The ball was a like a hot tattle, no chance of playing football by either team and match became a game a chance. They'll no be looking forward to coming to ER :thumbsup:

California-Hibs
12-02-2017, 02:01 PM

We wiped out their song book on 21.5.16 bud. They have nothing now.

Jim44
12-02-2017, 02:03 PM

Was just about to post similar.

Some of the stuff in the last week have been embarrassing. No hibs team with Gray, McGregor, Fyvie, Stevenson, Bartley, Mcginn ,Cummings and Holt will ever take a beating from that lot.

We have more passion and the better team. If we have the same intensity in the replay we will win by a couple imo

To be honest, I don't remember many posts or threads where folk predicted we would take a hammering. Given the Jambo's last two results, home advantage and a quality (debatable) injection to their squad, I don't think you can shout down some folk for thinking we might have been on the wrong side of the result today. Our lads were strong to a man and we know who will be less looking forward to the replay.

Borderhibbie76
12-02-2017, 02:03 PM
Totally agree some on that predictions thread need a long hard look at themselves...team done us proud

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

snooky
12-02-2017, 02:05 PM
I'll need to ask Cathro when the replay is...

"The replay will be when it's replayed".

polarbear
12-02-2017, 02:08 PM
Fair result but Hibs were definitely the more up for it team.
Lennon had them absolutely bursting with enthusiasm in the first half and we were first to every ball.
Not really sure that the long ball football we played today was great to watch but it was almost effective.
The referee was strong and our goalie did his job and then some.
Thought Bartley had a great game too.
We out fought and showed more aggression than Hearts in a Derby. That's what we've been calling for for years.

gazzag70
12-02-2017, 02:10 PM
We wiped out their song book on 21.5.16 bud. They have nothing now.

Spot on

A Hi-Bee
12-02-2017, 02:13 PM
Fair result but Hibs were definitely the more up for it team.
Lennon had them absolutely bursting with enthusiasm in the first half and we were first to every ball.
Not really sure that the long ball football we played today was great to watch but it was almost effective.
The referee was strong and our goalie did his job and then some.
Thought Bartley had a great game too.
We out fought and showed more aggression than Hearts in a Derby. That's what we've been calling for for years.L

Lennon is a winner wi a real winners mentality, we will also gi them a real fright at Easter Road as well.
:flag::flag::aok:

Pretty Boy
12-02-2017, 02:15 PM
Hearts are scared of us. Simple as that. They won't admit it but it's true.

Total *****bags for the last 3 seasons in derbies.

Thecat23
12-02-2017, 02:19 PM
To be honest, I don't remember many posts or threads where folk predicted we would take a hammering. Given the Jambo's last two results, home advantage and a quality (debatable) injection to their squad, I don't think you can shout down some folk for thinking we might have been on the wrong side of the result today. Our lads were strong to a man and we know who will be less looking forward to the replay.

There was many posts who said we will lose and lose by a few. Sorry that's a pish poor attitude, have some faith in this side. We aren't afraid of the ***** now and thankfully the players don't have the scared attitude others seem to have.

We are more than good enough to beat them anytime anywhere just fed up reading that we will lose.

Thecat23
12-02-2017, 02:19 PM

Bang on. 👍🏼👍🏼

Deansy
12-02-2017, 02:51 PM
Dear Younger Hibees

Welcome to what derbies were like for us older Hibees - BEFORE Hearts became a 'Big team' with other people's (and charities) money.

Enjoy the 'level playing-field' for years to come !

JackLadd
12-02-2017, 02:53 PM
When was their last win at ER? I seem to recall Ozturk's late fluke shot.

Pretty Boy
12-02-2017, 02:54 PM

That was only an equaliser.

Would it be the LC game that was Fenlons last game?

Elephant Stone
12-02-2017, 02:56 PM

One of the luckiest results I have ever seen as well.

Onion
12-02-2017, 02:59 PM

... and a whole generation of Hearts fans were neutered on 21 May 2016. Their inherent hatred of Hibs is such that any celebration of their doped-up 5-1 cup win doesn't come close to appeasing the hurt caused by our Hampden Heroes.

Pete
12-02-2017, 03:01 PM

That was a draw.

I think their last win was 2-0 under Butcher...but everyone was beating us back then.

Diclonius
12-02-2017, 03:01 PM

They won 2-1 shortly before we both went down. Callum Paterson somehow managed to score 2 goals from right back.

OxoHibby
12-02-2017, 03:09 PM

'Pumped' 😂

This

kevo1875
12-02-2017, 03:15 PM
Seriously I heard how great they a/holes are since the new guys have come in ,playing two up front blah blah blah..the hibs come to town n (parp) sht it n go one up ...that tells me they are scared of us n so they **** should be ggtth

Danderhall Hibs
12-02-2017, 03:18 PM
They won 2-1 shortly before we both went down. Callum Paterson somehow managed to score 2 goals from right back.

2 crosses 2 goals.

Is that us 6 in a row now?

SirDavidsNapper
12-02-2017, 03:20 PM
2 crosses 2 goals.

Is that us 6 in a row now?

Genuinely can't remember the last time they beat us

YehButNoBut
12-02-2017, 03:23 PM
:na na:

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/830203548545736704/JCjahHBc_bigger.jpg Ewen Cameron‏@EwenDCameron Last season I said #Hibs (https://twitter.com/hashtag/Hibs?src=hash) would win the #ScottishCup (https://twitter.com/hashtag/ScottishCup?src=hash) However, the defence of your trophy will end tomorrow. #TearsInLeith (https://twitter.com/hashtag/TearsInLeith?src=hash) #Hearts (https://twitter.com/hashtag/Hearts?src=hash)

Grant Stott ‏@GrantStottOnAir
Grant Stott Retweeted Ewen Cameron
Ewen. Shoosh. Ya fanny.

Keith_M
12-02-2017, 03:23 PM

Totally agree some on that predictions thread need a long hard look at themselves...team done us proud

Is there really any need for the digs?

:confused:

Baader
12-02-2017, 03:27 PM
Not quite as good as they thought they were... They were at home today and they couldn't handle it. Bottlers. Hibs by far the better side.

Thecat23
12-02-2017, 03:27 PM
Is there really any need for the digs?

:confused:

Not digs, just have some faith in your team no?

Keith_M
12-02-2017, 03:28 PM
They last won in Aug 2014, 2-1 at Tynecastle.

northstandhibby
12-02-2017, 03:34 PM
Not quite as they thought they were. They were at home today and they couldn't handle it. Bottlers. Hibs by far the better side.

This.

I'm delighted at getting them back to ER for the replay with a noisy home crowd at the players backs. Should get a ticket no problem and really looking forward to another great night under the floodlights.

Bring it on!!! Mon the Cabbage.

glory glory

Dashing Bob S
12-02-2017, 03:43 PM
With our defensive record and Lennon's discipline and combativeness, a pumping was never on the cards. They need a reality check, and to embrace the concept of the level playing field.

I think they have on one level. They now seem to be a little scared of us, and know they can't outfight or outplay us.

It's still a 50-50 tie in my view, but they won't relish coming to ER.

WeeRussell
12-02-2017, 04:16 PM
Not digs, just have some faith in your team no?

I think the people that predicted a tough game were more correct than those that guaranteed we would win. Match predictions aren't about proving how much of a fan you are, apart from in primary school.

Decent result for us today and I look forward to the replay, but the job is far from done! There wasn't a great deal between the two teams today, though I think we started hungrier and battled better. Hopefully the return game is the same.

Ozyhibby
12-02-2017, 05:03 PM
A quick scan of Kickback shows that we are still gonna get pumped in the replay. Most predicting by 3 but a few going for 4 or 5. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edwards
12-02-2017, 05:06 PM

'Pumped' 😂

Aye I got that in the work as well wee team put them in their place again

Hibernia&Alba
12-02-2017, 05:06 PM
The Yambos who were talking about a hammering were deluded; I've no idea what made them think it would happen. I thought all along the teams are evenly matched and said we'd get a replay.

They'll be pooing their pants at the thought of ER.

Thecat23
12-02-2017, 05:08 PM
I think the people that predicted a tough game were more correct than those that guaranteed we would win. Match predictions aren't about proving how much of a fan you are, apart from in primary school.

Decent result for us today and I look forward to the replay, but the job is far from done! There wasn't a great deal between the two teams today, though I think we started hungrier and battled better. Hopefully the return game is the same.

I'm not talking about the folk who said it would be tough. Some on here thought a doing was on the cards there is a huge difference.

The game at ER will show how much better we are!

Golden Bear
12-02-2017, 05:08 PM
"Holders Hibs take Hearts to replay" is a headline on the Beeb online news.

I would have thought that "Hearts take holders Hibs to a replay" would have been more appropriate!

:hibees

JohnM1875
12-02-2017, 05:11 PM
I'm not talking about the folk who said it would be tough. Some on here thought a doing was on the cards there is a huge diffebce.

The game at ER will show how much better we are!

There were quite a few on here who thought we'd get beaten by at least two goals. Unbelievable! Genuinely think player for player we have a better team than them and that showed for the most part today bar the first 15 in the second half.

Again, the replay will be close as most derbies are. But we have nothing to fear! I can't wait.

EastCalderHibby
12-02-2017, 05:11 PM

DID'NT HEAR THEM AT ALL ,,,,,,,,tin castle atmosphere MY ARSE

IlDiavola
12-02-2017, 05:12 PM
Jambottling since 1986.

:thumbsup:

cleanyman
Still impossible to call

Anyway, onto Raith next week!

Thecat23
There were quite a few on here who thought we'd get beaten by at least two goals. Unbelievable! Genuinely think player for player we have a better team than them and that showed for the most part today bar the first 15 in the second half.

Again, the replay will be close as most derbies are. But we have nothing to fear! I can't wait.

Totally agree, game at ER will be another tight one with Hibs winning it imo.

Hermit Crab
12-02-2017, 05:13 PM

'Pumped' 😂

I wouldn't say they were pish but they are not as good as they think they are.

Thecat23
12-02-2017, 05:30 PM

Sorry HC but they are pish, in fact ****ing rotten I'd say.

lord bunberry
12-02-2017, 05:37 PM
A quick scan of Kickback shows that we are still gonna get pumped in the replay. Most predicting by 3 but a few going for 4 or 5. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I remember them saying the same thing last year. They never learn, probably because they're thick as ****.

Diclonius
12-02-2017, 09:41 PM
They last won in Aug 2014, 2-1 at Tynecastle.

Yup.

This is now our longest unbeaten run against them since 2001, under McLeish/Sauzee. That was also six games unbeaten.

Last time we went seven or more unbeaten against them was 1979 (twelve in a row).

Northernhibee
12-02-2017, 09:45 PM
Yup.

This is now our longest unbeaten run against them since 2001, under McLeish/Sauzee. That was also six games unbeaten.

Last time we went seven or more unbeaten against them was 1979 (twelve in a row).

By my reckoning, it's been 914 days since Hearts last defeated us. If we win at ER then that'll top 1,000 before they get another chance.

Hi Heid Yin
12-02-2017, 09:49 PM
Jambottling since 1986.

Errr, I think that you will find that they started jambottling-it way back in 1965, when they lost out to Kilmarnock for the league championship in the very last game - losing out on "goal average". Ironically, if it had been goal difference they would have been champions! ha ha -
and ironically, in reverse, when losing out on the league championship to Celtic in 1986, they did so on goal difference, but would have won it had it been on goal average! ha ha
You couldn't make it up. Biggest bottlers on the planet!

Captain Trips
12-02-2017, 09:56 PM
They got away with that today. So often in the past not only would they have got away with that but would have likely scored a winner. No reason at all to think we cannot beat them next time out.

EastCalderHibby
12-02-2017, 11:05 PM
Keekback saying they played silkie soccer and we were the thugs using dirty tactics.

think they've been snithing budch's silky ( salty ) knickers

Eddie Burntool
12-02-2017, 11:17 PM

Not gonna hide. I shat it.

iwasthere1972
13-02-2017, 12:11 AM
The last time we lost a Scottish Cup tie to Hearts at Tynecastle was 1966.

NAE NOOKIE
13-02-2017, 01:19 AM
Couldn't call the game beforehand and wouldn't hazard a guess at the replay either. We won most of the battles but didn't make a huge number of chances, they got the break of the ball a few times but couldn't capitalise .... the game could have gone either way and would have been won by a single goal.

Hibs played a game yesterday to suit the conditions and I can only hope that Cathro has the same opinion of us as his teams fans. That was a totally different game from the one we usually try to play, but because of that they think at ER we are going to pump the ball up the park for JC and Holt to chase ..... I would say we are more likely to play either Boyle or Humphrey or both at some point at ER because from what I saw today there is joy to be had down the wings against that lot.

It was nice ............. really nice ........... to see a great wee thread on Sickbag admitting that their mythical atmosphere is just that 'a myth' and bemoaning the fact that they were out sung by Hibs for 90 minutes ..... nice one the folk who were there :thumbsup:

hibbysam
13-02-2017, 02:33 AM
The last time we lost a Scottish Cup tie to Hearts at Tynecastle was 1966.

Liam McLeod's spin on that on sportscene was utter baffling. Hibs haven't won a Scottish cup tie at tynecastle since 1970 something, but they've only played one and that was 12 months ago... what kind of stat is that??

Dunbar Hibee
13-02-2017, 04:07 AM

Emm, yes they were pish. Really really pish. We will **** them in the replay.

JimBHibees
13-02-2017, 07:06 AM
Liam McLeod's spin on that on sportscene was utter baffling. Hibs haven't won a Scottish cup tie at tynecastle since 1970 something, but they've only played one and that was 12 months ago... what kind of stat is that??

We beat Bonnyrigg a month ago.

Ringothedog
13-02-2017, 07:26 AM
So using that logic they haven't beat us at tynecastle in a Scottish cup tie since 1966

iwasthere1972
13-02-2017, 07:42 AM

I know. It was a strange remark.

Deansy
13-02-2017, 12:56 PM
Errr, I think that you will find that they started jambottling-it way back in 1965, when they lost out to Kilmarnock for the league championship in the very last game - losing out on "goal average". Ironically, if it had been goal difference they would have been champions! ha ha -
and ironically, in reverse, when losing out on the league championship to Celtic in 1986, they did so on goal difference, but would have won it had it been on goal average! ha ha
You couldn't make it up. Biggest bottlers on the planet!

Almost certain that it was the Jambos themselves who had campaigned, just the season before, to change it from 'Goal difference' to 'Goal average' !