PDA

View Full Version : Spare ticket thread

Speedy
12-02-2017, 02:24 PM
Replay at Easter Road Wednesday 22nd. Can I be first in the queue? :greengrin

In all seriousness. Well done to the fans in attendance today - singing throughout and rightfully praised on the tv

Callum7
12-02-2017, 02:39 PM
How many tickets do we have to give them?

Santa Cruz
14-02-2017, 11:13 AM
Replay at Easter Road Wednesday 22nd. Can I be first in the queue? :greengrin

In all seriousness. Well done to the fans in attendance today - singing throughout and rightfully praised on the tv

Wonder how many we could sell for this - 30,000?

Hermit Crab
14-02-2017, 11:17 AM

The whole end, one fair as we got the whole roseburn

CapitalGreen
14-02-2017, 11:18 AM

20% of capacity or the nearest amount that is possible to segregate effectively.

bob12345
14-02-2017, 11:26 AM
The whole end, one fair as we got the whole roseburn

It looked to me like half of the south stand was on sale to us?

I have three tickets but one a few rows away from the other two. Looking to swap for 3 in a row, willing to pay for the convenience.

Hermit Crab
14-02-2017, 11:27 AM
It looked to me like half of the south stand was on sale to us?

I have three tickets but one a few rows away from the other two. Looking to swap for 3 in a row, willing to pay for the convenience.

Definitely not.

You won't get away with that on here, a straight swap with no fees is fair, everything goes for face value on here.

hibsbollah
14-02-2017, 11:28 AM
Looking for an adult and child together :agree:

bob12345
14-02-2017, 11:41 AM
Definitely not.

You won't get away with that on here, a straight swap with no fees is fair, everything goes for face value on here.

The south stand was definitely on ticketmaster.

Not sure why anyone would want to swap three together for two and one. I want three together. Your suggestions?

Hermit Crab
14-02-2017, 11:42 AM

Not sure why anyone would want to swap three together for two and one. I want three together. Your suggestions?

It always is on TM but always shows up red. Was until season ticket seats are released and try and get 3 then.

bob12345
14-02-2017, 11:44 AM
It always is on TM but always shows up red. Was until season ticket seats are released and try and get 3 then.

Was showing as orange in a few sections when I logged on.

I will of course try that but won't be too hopeful.

silverhibee
14-02-2017, 11:47 AM
Looking for 2 adult tickets.

HNA2
14-02-2017, 11:56 AM

Whatever it is it wont be more than face value on here im afraid

bob12345
14-02-2017, 12:07 PM
Whatever it is it wont be more than face value on here im afraid

No worries.

erin go bragh
14-02-2017, 12:10 PM
Hopefully any season ticket holders that can't make the game , will contact Hiibs so their seat can be put up for sale .

Santa Cruz
14-02-2017, 12:12 PM
Hopefully any season ticket holders that can't make the game , will contact Hiibs so their seat can be put up for sale .

They won't have too, their tickets will be released for public sale if they're not bought by Saturday - I think?

TheReg!
14-02-2017, 12:14 PM
Driving up from south of England for the game ticketless now, looking for two tickets adult n child, will take anything

mim
14-02-2017, 12:25 PM
They won't have too, their tickets will be released for public sale if they're not bought by Saturday - I think?

Yup, that's how it works. :agree:

Radge70
14-02-2017, 12:40 PM
I have 2 spares now in the East Stand (Area 39 Row GG). Area 39 is in line with the 18 yard line nearest the famous 5 stand. E.g where Hibs should be shooting in the second half. Row GG is 3 rows from the back.

I am selling these at face value to the first person to PM me who is willing to pay by Paypal – they are e-tickets so I want to avoid the hassle of meeting up etc. The reason I am able to offer then up so quickly is because I have been trying all morning to book corporate tickets and have just this minute managed. The two I am now selling were for insurance as the website was indicating that corporate was sold out.

Incidentally, and for anyone who was in the same situation as I was this morning, the corporate tickets were meant to be split equally between telephone and internet purchasers but something went horribly wrong and the internet allocation just got left in limbo. I got through to Hibs by phone at 11am and they said they were trying to transfer the internet allocation to accommodate telephone customers and were creating a “waiting list” whereby they would call people back once that had been done. I was apparently first on this list but have received no call back and the tickets are now being sold online.

Hermit Crab
14-02-2017, 12:40 PM
Driving up from south of England for the game ticketless now, looking for two tickets adult n child, will take anything

Check back on Saturday at 3pm.

14-02-2017, 12:46 PM
I have 2 spares now in the East Stand (Area 39 Row GG). Area 39 is in line with the 18 yard line nearest the famous 5 stand. E.g where Hibs should be shooting in the second half. Row GG is 3 rows from the back.

I am selling these at face value to the first person to PM me who is willing to pay by Paypal – they are e-tickets so I want to avoid the hassle of meeting up etc. The reason I am able to offer then up so quickly is because I have been trying all morning to book corporate tickets and have just this minute managed. The two I am now selling were for insurance as the website was indicating that corporate was sold out.

Incidentally, and for anyone who was in the same situation as I was this morning, the corporate tickets were meant to be split equally between telephone and internet purchasers but something went horribly wrong and the internet allocation just got left in limbo. I got through to Hibs by phone at 11am and they said they were trying to transfer the internet allocation to accommodate telephone customers and were creating a “waiting list” whereby they would call people back once that had been done. I was apparently first on this list but have received no call back and the tickets are now being sold online.
Ill take one could you private message me.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

silverhibee
14-02-2017, 12:53 PM
Check back on Saturday at 3pm.

What time do you think i should be at the TO office for on Saturday. :greengrin

14-02-2017, 12:54 PM
What time do you think i should be at the TO office for on Saturday. :greengrin
Ticket office usually shuts at 3 on a saturday.... think theyre just going online.

silverhibee
14-02-2017, 01:02 PM
Ticket office usually shuts at 3 on a saturday.... think theyre just going online.

Demand for tickets for the William Hill Scottish Cup replay against Heart of Midlothian has been high as expected this morning.

The queue at the Ticket Office at the stadium has been closed and we are working on satisfying the demand of those in the queue and those waiting online and via the call centre.

There is very limited availability now and we expect these tickets to sell out shortly.

Season ticket holders have until Saturday 3pm to reserve their seat for the match. Any tickets remaining will be released after that deadline.

Doesn't really confirm if it will be just online or if the TO will stay open for a bit longer on Saturday.

Hermit Crab
14-02-2017, 01:04 PM
Demand for tickets for the William Hill Scottish Cup replay against Heart of Midlothian has been high as expected this morning.

The queue at the Ticket Office at the stadium has been closed and we are working on satisfying the demand of those in the queue and those waiting online and via the call centre.

There is very limited availability now and we expect these tickets to sell out shortly.

Season ticket holders have until Saturday 3pm to reserve their seat for the match. Any tickets remaining will be released after that deadline.

Doesn't really confirm if it will be just online or if the TO will stay open for a bit longer on Saturday.

Think it will be online only as office is shut at 3pm on a Saturday and closed all day Sunday.

sauzee's fan
14-02-2017, 01:04 PM
I need 2 adult tickets please anyone 💚

youngster
14-02-2017, 01:07 PM
I sat on the ticket website form 1030 to 1230 and couldn't get 2 tickets no matter where I looked. Showed availability but when I went to buy them they just noted none available. Sucks to be honest so if anyone has two tickets going spare for me and my old uncle then let me know.

I assume there will be the massive rush at 3 on Saturday for the released ones?

silverhibee
14-02-2017, 01:12 PM
Think it will be online only as office is shut at 3pm on a Saturday and closed all day Sunday.

Never got tickets online before, if tickets become available do i just click on seats and purchase. Is it that simple. :greengrin

Hermit Crab
14-02-2017, 01:14 PM
Never got tickets online before, if tickets become available do i just click on seats and purchase. Is it that simple. :greengrin

You're at it my laddo. :greengrin

Waxy
14-02-2017, 01:17 PM
I sat on the ticket website form 1030 to 1230 and couldn't get 2 tickets no matter where I looked. Showed availability but when I went to buy them they just noted none available. Sucks to be honest so if anyone has two tickets going spare for me and my old uncle then let me know.

I assume there will be the massive rush at 3 on Saturday for the released ones?
When its a race against time your best just trying to get single seats. There wont be two together anywhere so that'll be why you couldnt get them.

Radge70
14-02-2017, 01:19 PM

Just to update this, that's the tickets now sold. Thanks for all of the replies (loads of them!)

youngster
14-02-2017, 01:20 PM
When its a race against time your best just trying to get single seats. There wont be two together anywhere so that'll be why you couldnt get them.

tried the 1 ticket at a time stuff etc. couldn't do it. still hopefully i'll pick up a couple on here or if the season tickets stuff drops out

silverhibee
14-02-2017, 01:23 PM
You're at it my laddo. :greengrin

dib dib dib, scouts honour, never purchased online before, honestly.

Broken Gnome
14-02-2017, 01:25 PM
One spare in section 12 of the West Upper. Only three or so rows from the back. PM if interested.

14-02-2017, 01:27 PM
One spare in section 12 of the West Upper. Only three or so rows from the back. PM if interested.
Pmd you ill take it

Hermit Crab
14-02-2017, 01:30 PM
dib dib dib, scouts honour, never purchased online before, honestly.

You need to create an online account then.

silverhibee
14-02-2017, 01:51 PM
You need to create an online account then.

Just done that. :aok:

hibsbollah
14-02-2017, 02:09 PM
Looking for an adult and child together :agree:

Anyone, anyone, bueller....

Greenworld
14-02-2017, 02:16 PM
Looking for two or three adult tickets misread the ticket information thought it was season ticket only first.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

silverhibee
14-02-2017, 03:01 PM

Is it gone ?

14-02-2017, 03:08 PM
Is it gone ?
Ive messaged him about it and he said hes gonna send me pdf or something i told him who to message for it and he hasnr got bacl or messaged the person so idk if hes found someone else or just not got my other messagws.

Broken Gnome
14-02-2017, 03:52 PM
Ive messaged him about it and he said hes gonna send me pdf or something i told him who to message for it and he hasnr got bacl or messaged the person so idk if hes found someone else or just not got my other messagws.

Sorry mate, messaged your mate and just waiting on him to get back to me.

Ticket not gone, more booked pending confirmation.

14-02-2017, 03:58 PM
Sorry mate, messaged your mate and just waiting on him to get back to me.

Ticket not gone, more booked pending confirmation.
Right cheers. Ill let him know to message you

Iranianhibee
14-02-2017, 08:01 PM
I need 1 adult ticket please anyone.:hibees

Gorgie Green
14-02-2017, 08:27 PM
I need 1 adult, and 2 children, or 3 adults. Unlikely I know, but may as well try. 🖒

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

eezyrider
14-02-2017, 08:34 PM
Can't believe how quickly the tickets went. Does anyone know if that's a record?

Well done LD :thumbsup: This club is going from strength to strength.

Anyway, I have the flu and got up a few minutes too late to get a couple of tickets. It's the first time I've not got a ticket for a home game I've been able to go to ever.

If anyone has a ticket (two would be good though) it' be much appreciated. Can pay via Paypal.

EZ

banchoryhibs
14-02-2017, 08:39 PM
I'm looking for 2 adult tickets as well, or even just one if at all possible:hibees

Baw187
14-02-2017, 08:49 PM
I reckon half the FF will be released at 3pm Saturday as surely few bairns will be brought out for an evening stramash with those horrible twats

Sean.
14-02-2017, 10:13 PM
1 ticket please if it's going, didn't expect us to sell so fast. Dad usually arranges them but he's out the country! Parents....