PDA

View Full Version : We were there

lord bunberry
11-02-2017, 10:14 PM
When the hibs went up to lift the Scottish cup.......
And we're not about to surrender it to that ****ing shower.
Hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees

rcarter1
11-02-2017, 10:19 PM
Quite.

:agree:

northstandhibby
11-02-2017, 10:29 PM
When the hibs went up to lift the Scottish cup.......
And we're not about to surrender it to that ****ing shower.
Hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees hibees

Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees, We'll walk a million miles for one of yir goals ohhhhh Hi iii beees wooahh oohh Hiiii ii bees Hiiii ii bees...........

Wir gonna win the league Wir gonna win the league and now yir gonna believe us now yir gonna believe us now yir gonna believe us wir gonna win the league.

If ye hate the f****n jamtarts hate the f****n jamtarts hate the f****n jamtarts clap yir hands.

Oooooohhhh to oooooohhh to be ooooohh to be a hibby.

The hibs are having a paaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrttyyyy.

Goodness me I'd better sober up before I hit the pub tomorrow.

:giruy2:

glory glory

JennaFletcher
11-02-2017, 10:32 PM
Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees, We'll walk a million miles for one of yir goals ohhhhh Hi iii beees wooahh oohh Hiiii ii bees Hiiii ii bees...........

Wir gonna win the league Wir gonna win the league and now yir gonna believe us now yir gonna believe us now yir gonna believe us wir gonna win the league.

If ye hate the f****n jamtarts hate the f****n jamtarts hate the f****n jamtarts clap yir hands.

Oooooohhhh to oooooohhh to be ooooohh to be a hibby.

The hibs are having a paaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrttyyyy.

Goodness me I'd better sober up before I hit the pub tomorrow.

:giruy2:

glory glory

oooh to oooh to be oooh to be a Hibee:flag:

High-On-Hibs
11-02-2017, 10:49 PM
I'd be content with any result, as long as we kick them off the park for 90 minutes.

sleeping giant
12-02-2017, 12:15 AM
I'm still there :greengrin

GreenLake
12-02-2017, 05:24 AM
For any yams looking in. I signed up for a season ticket to a soccer club that hasn't even kicked a ball yet and they are building a superb $250 million stadium with a 22000 capacity. Imagine a new team in that luxury compared to a sh&^%$ little team that thinks it is famous struggling to build a cheap wee stand. $%^& the lot of you. Your arrogance and cheating is why you are getting what is due. Suck it up.