PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Veterans Residences

hibbiedon
10-02-2017, 04:16 PM
On behalf of the veterans of Whitefoord House I would like to say a massive thank you to Frank Dougan & Sue Mclernon who brought the Scottish cup to Whitefoord House today. It was great to see the happiness that this brought to the guys and the way Frank & Sue were with everyone was a credit to Hibs. There are teams who boast about supporting the troops, so credit to Hibs for actually doing it

jarre1875
10-02-2017, 04:27 PM
Well done Hibs.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

FranckSuzy
10-02-2017, 04:27 PM
Wonderful :not worth

Slavoj Zizek
10-02-2017, 04:31 PM
On behalf of the veterans of Whitefoord House I would like to say a massive thank you to Frank Dougan & Sue Mclernon who brought the Scottish cup to Whitefoord House today. It was great to see the happiness that this brought to the guys and the way Frank & Sue were with everyone was a credit to Hibs. There are teams who boast about supporting the troops, so credit to Hibs for actually doing it Nice one Frank & Sue. This is a textbook example of #hibsclass. Thanks for sharing.

trev the hat
10-02-2017, 04:33 PM
On behalf of the veterans of Whitefoord House I would like to say a massive thank you to Frank Dougan & Sue Mclernon who brought the Scottish cup to Whitefoord House today. It was great to see the happiness that this brought to the guys and the way Frank & Sue were with everyone was a credit to Hibs. There are teams who boast about supporting the troops, so credit to Hibs for actually doing it

Like ☝️👏

Golden Bear
10-02-2017, 04:37 PM
What a fantastic gesture.

:thumbsup:

Golden Bear
10-02-2017, 04:39 PM

And thank you for acknowledging what Hibs did.

:thumbsup:

Tamhere1875
11-02-2017, 12:45 AM
Well done Frank and Sue ...HIBS CLASS