PDA

View Full Version : Yogi

hibees 7062
10-02-2017, 02:35 PM
Our next league game is against Yogi

H18 SFR
10-02-2017, 02:41 PM
Hopefully they don't get the usual lift from a new manager. I think he will set them up much more offensive than Locke which will hopefully make easy pickings for us.

Smartie
10-02-2017, 02:44 PM
Has he emptied Skacel yet?

Bostonhibby
10-02-2017, 02:48 PM
Has he emptied Skacel yet?
Or decked him. Either will do.

Smartie
10-02-2017, 03:02 PM
Or decked him. Either will do.

Sure fire sickie on Monday.

"Gaffer - Rudolf's no gonnae be in the day. Skitters he says. He wis watchin the derby at Tynecastle wi Levein yisterday. They hud tae take alternate shots oan that "emergency bog" they built at Tynie for Levein tae use any time somebody mentions Dens Park. They think it might be related to the 5 goals Jason Cummings was ramming in the Jambos' net but they cannae be sure."

CallumLaidlaw
10-02-2017, 03:13 PM
Hopefully they don't get the usual lift from a new manager. I think he will set them up much more offensive than Locke which will hopefully make easy pickings for us.

Is the "new manager bounce" as common as we make out? I can probably think of more examples recently where a new manager hasn't had an immediate short term effect.

Diclonius
10-02-2017, 03:37 PM
He'll do well.

Just wait for S****l to hand in a transfer request. Genuinely think his unprofessionalism is to the extent that he'd refuse to work under a Hibs-supporting manager.

Northernhibee
10-02-2017, 03:50 PM
Great appointment for them. He did a fantastic job with ICT.

Bostonhibby
10-02-2017, 04:05 PM
Sure fire sickie on Monday.

"Gaffer - Rudolf's no gonnae be in the day. Skitters he says. He wis watchin the derby at Tynecastle wi Levein yisterday. They hud tae take alternate shots oan that "emergency bog" they built at Tynie for Levein tae use any time somebody mentions Dens Park. They think it might be related to the 5 goals Jason Cummings was ramming in the Jambos' net but they cannae be sure."
[emoji23]

Slavoj Zizek
10-02-2017, 04:21 PM
Our next league game is against Yogi Put your Granny's hoose on the following quotes when we pump then rotten: "My boys done Brilliant" "These boys need to shape up or ship out..." or my personal favourite when he was manager of Inverness: "...We're not playing against Real Madrid or Barcelona...You can live till your [sic] 60 and not get close to them, but you need that vision to inspire you" http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/26877820. Great hibby, top bloke but an utter cockwomble as a manager.

Viva_Palmeiras
10-02-2017, 05:22 PM

Who was the flump of a ref that oversaw/aided and abetted the kicking-fest performance of Falkirk when Mowbray was our manager? Alan Freeman (plucked from thin air). Repeat against Raith methinks. It will be a measure of how we've toughened up since then...

Jim44
10-02-2017, 05:32 PM

No excuses from us. Maybe he will give them a wee boost but at this stage of the season, in our position, we should be picking off teams like Raith without much difficulty.

Dashing Bob S
10-02-2017, 05:35 PM
No excuses from us. Maybe he will give them a wee boost but at this stage of the season, in our position, we should be picking off teams like Raith without much difficulty.

And teams like Ayr...

WoreTheGreen
10-02-2017, 05:52 PM
Put your Granny's hoose on the following quotes when we pump then rotten: "My boys done Brilliant" "These boys need to shape up or ship out..." or my personal favourite when he was manager of Inverness: "...We're not playing against Real Madrid or Barcelona...You can live till your [sic] 60 and not get close to them, but you need that vision to inspire you" http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/26877820. Great hibby, top bloke but an utter cockwomble as a manager.

Fundamentals

Smartie
10-02-2017, 05:57 PM
"Fowk can criticise aw they want, if they'd played the game and managed they wid see.........."

Moody Blues
10-02-2017, 06:18 PM
Good luck to Yogi and I hope he does well. Always liked the guy as both a player and although he did not do great at Hibs as manager he did well as a manager at ICT.

Super_JMcGinn
11-02-2017, 08:24 AM
Who was the flump of a ref that oversaw/aided and abetted the kicking-fest performance of Falkirk when Mowbray was our manager? Alan Freeman (plucked from thin air). Repeat against Raith methinks. It will be a measure of how we've toughened up since then...

Exactly what I was thinking.
I remember something about him talking about that game and how soft we were some years later. I think he'll try similar tactics.

edwards
11-02-2017, 12:15 PM
We don't have the best track record when playing yogi when he is the opposition so I hope he has a nightmare of a start until we get ourselves oot this league.

Dibben
11-02-2017, 02:27 PM

Alan Freeland if I recall right!!!

It was a terrible refereeing display!