PDA

View Full Version : Hibs club on Sunday

HappyAsHellas
09-02-2017, 11:24 PM
Is the club open to non members on Sunday? And if not, how do you join?

FranckSuzy
09-02-2017, 11:50 PM

I think it will be at the Trustees discretion re members only, as in it depends how busy it is.

You have to join a branch (http://hibsclub.co.uk/2013/09/16/a-quick-guide-to-joining-the-hibs-club/) to become a member of the Hibernian Supporters Association and that, in turn, gives you entry to the Hibs Club :aok:

HappyAsHellas
10-02-2017, 12:00 AM
Thanks for the info :aok:

macca70
10-02-2017, 04:23 AM
They have a Facebook page that was advertising it as Members Only as they expect it to be busy.

You'll need 2 current members to propose and second your application, I think the 1st Year is £28 then £20 for renewals thereafter. (Although you get a £10 bar voucher for those fees)

I think any new application has to get approval at a committee meeting so probably not something that would go through in time for Sunday. I'm sure if you had a new membership application submitted though, you'd get in.

hibbymac
10-02-2017, 10:36 AM
They have a Facebook page that was advertising it as Members Only as they expect it to be busy.

You'll need 2 current members to propose and second your application, I think the 1st Year is £28 then £20 for renewals thereafter. (Although you get a £10 bar voucher for those fees)

I think any new application has to get approval at a committee meeting so probably not something that would go through in time for Sunday. I'm sure if you had a new membership application submitted though, you'd get in.

It depends on which branch it is as they charge different amounts. :aok:

Onceinawhile
10-02-2017, 10:40 AM
It depends on which branch it is as they charge different amounts. :aok:

There'should different rates depending on where the branch is as there's an 'out of town' rate so presumably in edinburgh is more expensive.

hibbymac
10-02-2017, 11:44 AM
There'should different rates depending on where the branch is as there's an 'out of town' rate so presumably in edinburgh is more expensive.

Each Branch is separate in their own right and can charge what they want. They all pay the same rate to the association for each member, depending on the individual members they have, i.e. Full, OOT (out of town), juvenile or OAP.

Bristolhibby
10-02-2017, 11:51 AM
How do you set up a Branch?

Just noticed there is a hibs.net Branch. Surely that's a fast track way to membership?

J

GORDONSMITH7
10-02-2017, 12:15 PM

http://www.stpats.club/membership/

BIG G

Radar67
10-02-2017, 11:24 PM
Think we need a South West England branch!

Sent from my SM-T533 using Tapatalk

cheltenhamhibee
11-02-2017, 11:22 AM
Think we need a South West England branch!

Sent from my SM-T533 using Tapatalk

Not a bad shout, there's a fair few of us dotted about down here