PDA

View Full Version : Hibs tie needed

steve_
09-02-2017, 09:16 PM
Hibs tie needed for sundays game. Doing hospitality for sundays game & need to show mytrue colours. Club shop sold out & unavailable elsewhere online. Any help very much appreciated. Can pick up anywhere in edinburgh. Thanks in advance

G-Reg
09-02-2017, 10:02 PM
Hibs tie needed for sundays game. Doing hospitality for sundays game & need to show mytrue colours. Club shop sold out & unavailable elsewhere online. Any help very much appreciated. Can pick up anywhere in edinburgh. Thanks in advance

I have one of the skinny hibs tartan ties you can borrow it as long as it doesn't get any blood or gravy on it

Greentinted
09-02-2017, 10:08 PM

You have a PM

ozwoody
09-02-2017, 11:38 PM
I have one of the skinny hibs tartan ties you can borrow it as long as it doesn't get any blood or gravy on it

http://www.scotlandshop.com/tartan.aspx/Hibernian-Football-Club-14096
Did you try this place? Bit pricey for a tie tho.3 piece suit looks the mutts nuts tho

et vireta
10-02-2017, 05:33 AM

I think if you just wear a nice green tie I think they will know who you support ! And after the game you hopefully team it up with a huge GIRUY smile

Billy Whizz
10-02-2017, 09:16 AM
They are charging £139 plus VAT for hospitality on Sunday. This includes free drink though

hibs0666
10-02-2017, 09:41 AM
The tie is irrelevant mate - two eyebrows, no pish-soaked trousers and the lack of a striking resemblance to your wife will all be major tells.

Martin Dundas
11-02-2017, 08:29 PM
The tie is irrelevant mate - two eyebrows, no pish-soaked trousers and the lack of a striking resemblance to your wife will all be major tells.

Good luck mate. Been in there a few times through work. Good day out! But never for a derby. Enjoy the banter!

mca
11-02-2017, 09:44 PM
http://www.scotlandshop.com/tartan.aspx/Hibernian-Football-Club-14096
Did you try this place? Bit pricey for a tie tho.3 piece suit looks the mutts nuts tho

WOW..£36 for the wool tartan tie..

Hired and Wore the full suit to my brothers wedding and i bought the tie - Had it in my drawer for 20 years now.. think i paid a tenner.. Got me thru 3 job interviews as well .. :thumbsup:

monktonharp
11-02-2017, 09:50 PM
WOW..£36 for the wool tartan tie..

Hired and Wore the full suit to my brothers wedding and i bought the tie - Had it in my drawer for 20 years now.. think i paid a tenner.. Got me thru 3 job interviews as well .. :thumbsup:masonic emblem in the centre then/:rolleyes:

mca
11-02-2017, 10:00 PM
masonic emblem in the centre then/:rolleyes:

Since When has a Hibs Tartan Tie - Had anything to do with the oranges..

ALF TUPPER
12-02-2017, 09:25 AM
Since When has a Hibs Tartan Tie - Had anything to do with the oranges..

Lodge 1875 😂😂😂

HFCdeb
12-02-2017, 09:58 AM

Hahahahaha I laughed for ages at this.