PDA

View Full Version : NHC Has Warburton packed his suitcase .......

Jim44
09-02-2017, 06:20 PM
..... It's usually the board that gives a manager the kiss of death vote of confidence but Warburton hasn't even managed that. John Hughes and Barry Ferguson are apparently his case for the defence, so I suppose his goose is cooked. A bad result, even a poor performance, against Morton could see him emptying his desk this weekend.

Bostonhibby
09-02-2017, 06:39 PM
..... It's usually the board that gives a manager the kiss of death vote of confidence but Warburton hasn't even managed that. John Hughes and Barry Ferguson are apparently his case for the defence, so I suppose his goose is cooked. A bad result, even a poor performance, against Morton could see him emptying his desk this weekend.
Think you could be right if they can find a way to pay him off. Think you're wrong about the goose though, don't think he ever had one, bit like the magic hat/ordinary/defective hat debate. I reckon his finch is cooked.

GlesgaeHibby
09-02-2017, 06:56 PM

Doubt it. He'll be here until the end of the season, as they can't afford to pay him off and get a replacement in.

greenginger
09-02-2017, 06:59 PM
One plus for us is, they won't be phoning up asking to speak to Neil as a replacement. :greengrin

scuttle
09-02-2017, 07:06 PM
Doubt it. He'll be here until the end of the season, as they can't afford to pay him off and get a replacement in.

Rumour from a Hun I know reckons hes away at end of season with Chinese investment coming in and they [CHINESE] want the De Boer brothers taking over the club. Probably just wishful thinking on his behalf but stranger things have happened

Keith_M
09-02-2017, 07:07 PM
When is his contract up?

jacomo
09-02-2017, 07:13 PM
Rumour from a Hun I know reckons hes away at end of season with Chinese investment coming in and they [CHINESE] want the De Boer brothers taking over the club. Probably just wishful thinking on his behalf but stranger things have happened

Is Chinese investment a euphemism for 'cannae repay a loan from Hong Kong'?

WoreTheGreen
09-02-2017, 07:18 PM
And we will guard those Great Walls

hibsbollah
09-02-2017, 07:18 PM
With respect, he can respectfully get tae.

greenginger
09-02-2017, 07:20 PM

More likely be the Triads with Kings connection.

Don't pay them back and it would be more than the Company that would get liquidated. :greengrin

HoboHarry
09-02-2017, 07:20 PM
No it's perfecty true about the investment from the Chinese gazillionaire Wat Yu Hai Ding.......

Col2
09-02-2017, 07:25 PM
Would be a disaster.

After all would it not dilute the relevance of the Warburton song?

southern hibby
09-02-2017, 07:29 PM

Mare chance of them investing in Hong Kong Rangers

Sir David Gray
09-02-2017, 07:30 PM
I really want to play them before they sack him so that we can sing THAT song.

Just once will do, please!

Ozyhibby
09-02-2017, 07:32 PM
When is his contract up?

June 2019. He won't leave without a pay off. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan69
09-02-2017, 07:51 PM

Will never happen!

No point in investing in Scottish football. Would just bean endless moneypit!

Last month Red Bull were buying them...:na na:

Viva_Palmeiras
09-02-2017, 07:56 PM
Will never happen!

No point in investing in Scottish football. Would just bean endless moneypit!

Last month Red Bull were buying them...:na na:

Ended up it was just bull

hibsbollah
09-02-2017, 07:57 PM
We killed him as a manager :agree:

Is It On....
09-02-2017, 08:27 PM
One plus for us is, they won't be phoning up asking to speak to Neil as a replacement. :greengrin

Ha ha ha. The description of NL on The Bears Den are actually very nasty. They really are a bunch of ****bags and I hope all they have to look forward to is administration and Sellik winning the league against them!

steakbake
09-02-2017, 08:40 PM

Hahahhahahahahahhahahhaahhahahahhahahahahhaha

You should try selling him some magic beans

Sir David Gray
09-02-2017, 08:42 PM

There's more chance of the Chuckle brothers taking over.

JackLadd
09-02-2017, 08:45 PM
Contracted for another 30 months. Plus he's owed bonuses from last year. I assume Weir has the same deal. They'll struggle to sell season books to the horde without a new management team. I doubt they can even afford to employ them like they did the Fat Gardener. Swally eventually did the walking away to do TV work. Lousy pundit as well.

CallumLaidlaw
09-02-2017, 09:03 PM
As they said on sportsound this week, if they wanted rid, he would just be put on gardening leave and a new man brought in.

Deansy
09-02-2017, 09:30 PM
So, they can't afford to fire him which also means they can't afford another 'Name' to appease the hordes or sell season-tickets - chuck in an almost guaranteed trophyless season and already next season's looking good/great !.

The only possible black-cloud is the question of them finishing in a european-spot - has it been resolved if they'll be allowed to play due to their 'finances'??

Northernhibee
09-02-2017, 10:00 PM
The only manager in the last 114 years to lose to Hibs in a Scottish Cup Final.

Thank you Warbs. Hibs legend.

Captain Trips
09-02-2017, 10:06 PM
If he is going probably best buying one of these to help with the move:

Warburton Packing Essentials (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Major-Wear-Collapsable-Hat-Box-for-Top-and-Bowler-Hats-/131789452977?hash=item1eaf4376b1:g:l0IAAOSw-YBXGhvP)

Ozyhibby
10-02-2017, 07:13 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170210/13e49402f6ee5d3d13dddf9afd3295d1.jpg

Kato
10-02-2017, 07:38 AM
Think you could be right if they can find a way to pay him off. Think you're wrong about the goose though, don't think he ever had one, bit like the magic hat/ordinary/defective hat debate. I reckon his finch is cooked.

He's toast.

Bill Milne
10-02-2017, 08:12 AM
And we will guard those Great Walls

"With noodle and sauce and wok in hand, we'll guard Old China's Walls!!"

steakbake
10-02-2017, 08:16 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170210/13e49402f6ee5d3d13dddf9afd3295d1.jpg

A Chris Jack story. Honestly, him and Jackson are being fisted like glove puppets by Traynor at Level5.

Jim44
10-02-2017, 08:41 PM

Do I get temporary membership of the ITK club?:greengrin

ancient hibee
10-02-2017, 08:50 PM
Not yet:greengrin

Hiber-nation
10-02-2017, 08:53 PM

Well done Jim, poster of the year :greengrin

Jonnyboy
10-02-2017, 09:53 PM

I understand it's been offered but then withdrawn after your agent got involved :greengrin

InchHibby
10-02-2017, 10:20 PM

This is the scoop of the year, he didn't even make the Morton game.

capitals_finest
10-02-2017, 10:35 PM
The wizard of bawz, thanks for playing your part.

To think less than 9 months later both management teams would be jobless...

jonty
11-02-2017, 10:01 AM
Ended up it was just bull

Hong Kong Phooey

blackpoolhibs
11-02-2017, 07:23 PM
I really want to play them before they sack him so that we can sing THAT song.

Just once will do, please!

We can still sing it when we play that mob, warburton will always be a fanny, and we still won the cup so all the words will always be relevant.

Seveno
11-02-2017, 08:00 PM
We can still sing it when we play that mob, warburton will always be a fanny, and we still won the cup so all the words will always be relevant.

I like your way of thinking. :greengrin