PDA

View Full Version : Pat Stanton

pundy man
08-02-2017, 09:50 PM
After Pat came out the race to be fans rep got me thinking surely he should be honoured in some way by the club.

My thoughts are a stand named after him is long overdue .

Sandy Jardine for example got one at Rangers and he was nothing near the legend that Pat is to our club .

A lot better than the well thought of names as the west , east and north stands also.

Whats your thoughts? :flag::flag:

hibbysam
08-02-2017, 10:09 PM
After Pat came out the race to be fans rep got me thinking surely he should be honoured in some way by the club.

Sandy Jardine for example got one at Rangers and he was nothing near the legend that Pat is to our club .

A lot better than the well thought of names as the west , east and north stands also.

The north stand which is named the famous five stand??

pundy man
09-02-2017, 06:09 AM
Yes your quite right , south stand then. Notice u picked up on mistake but could not be bothered to answer question 😂

h185forever
09-02-2017, 06:23 AM
I agree a stand is a good idea .....The Stanton Stand ...has a good ring to it.

I'd suggest it has to be the East or the West as they're the "home" stands.

GGTTH

hibbysam
09-02-2017, 06:36 AM
Yes your quite right , south stand then. Notice u picked up on mistake but could not be bothered to answer question 😂

I didn't know there was a need to. However, just for you, my thoughts are he has a long way to go before STF or Petrie will accommodate him with anything like this after his protests and statements a few years back.

hibbymac
09-02-2017, 08:26 AM

A few thoughts here.

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?318464-Patrick-Gordon-Stanton