PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: RAITH ROVERS TICKETS ON SALE NOW

RSS Bot
08-02-2017, 09:20 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7258)

tartanhibee
08-02-2017, 10:09 AM
Just got 2 of these for me and my son. I hope the Derby doesn't go to a replay as I won't be able to afford to go now lol. Been an expensive time recently seemed to off hardly played at ER this year.

Baldy Foghorn
08-02-2017, 10:20 AM
Any overnight queueing for this one?

C Feeney-Seale
08-02-2017, 10:24 AM

No queuing online at least, in and out with 4 tickets in a matter of seconds.

Baldy Foghorn
08-02-2017, 10:26 AM
No queuing online at least, in and out with 4 tickets in a matter of seconds.

:aok:

Kojock
08-02-2017, 11:13 AM

No queue when I was in this morning. Not even a big game hunter.

hibee-boys
09-02-2017, 09:07 AM
Long time since I made the trip up to Kirkcaldy, anybody recommend a decent pre match boozer?

brianmc
09-02-2017, 09:17 AM
Ordered mine 10am yesterday. Postie delivered them at 10am today. 👍

Carheenlea
09-02-2017, 06:56 PM
Ordered mine 10am yesterday. Postie delivered them at 10am today. 👍

I took a chance and left it till mid afternoon to let the rush calm down... Two tickets through post today - that's service 👏

Aldo
09-02-2017, 07:04 PM
As of around 1pm yesterday we had sold just over 500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hermit Crab
10-02-2017, 04:29 AM

Laughable isn't it. Big game hunters nowhere to be seen as this is a bread and butter league match.

marinello59
10-02-2017, 06:23 AM
Long time since I made the trip up to Kirkcaldy, anybody recommend a decent pretty match boozer?

There are no pretty boozers in Kirkcaldy.
Avoid the Wetherspoons on the Main Street , they never have enough staff on to cope. (And if everyone goes there I won't get served.:greengrin)

Ringothedog
10-02-2017, 07:52 AM
Laughable isn't it. Big game hunters nowhere to be seen as this is a bread and butter league match.

Not laughable, more like reality. I haven't even thought about tickets yet, will probably buy our 4 early next week.

southfieldhibby
10-02-2017, 08:01 AM
Long time since I made the trip up to Kirkcaldy, anybody recommend a decent pretty match boozer?

Shaun Dennis serves up pre match pies to travelling Hibbys, or he used to.

We now get latest possible train to Kirkcaldy, then head to Novar post match for a few beers before getting train back. the train right after the match is usually rammed.

franks
10-02-2017, 08:07 AM
Didn't manage to get a ticket for tynie but was lucky enough to buy 3 tickets for this one no problem, in fact I was the only fan in the ticket office.

green with envy
10-02-2017, 08:27 AM
I'll take a wander up during the week as i'm on holiday - need to keep up my 100% record of not missing a game this season (apart from Turrif) but that MM tourny doesn't count.:greengrin

Frazerbob
10-02-2017, 08:28 AM

You're surprised that the one Derby of the season in defence of our cup is proving a bigger draw than Raith away in the league? I'm sure it will sell out.

mim
10-02-2017, 09:03 AM
There are no pretty boozers in Kirkcaldy.
Avoid the Wetherspoons on the Main Street , they never have enough staff on to cope. (And if everyone goes there I won't get served.:greengrin)

Easy enough to avoid - there isn't one, is there??

There s a Spoons in Kirk Wynd (off the far end of the High Street), where the service is rotten.

The Exchequer is of the same ilk as Spoons, but a different group (Stonegate).

I'l be in there

Carheenlea
10-02-2017, 09:24 AM
Easy enough to avoid - there isn't one, is there??

There s a Spoons in Kirk Wynd (off the far end of the High Street), where the service is rotten.

The Exchequer is of the same ilk as Spoons, but a different group (Stonegate).

I'l be in there

We have used the Exchequer a few times, assumed it was a spoons, but same idea I suppose. Relatively cheap drink, food if need be and kids permitted too. They adopt an odd regimental style queuing system though if I'm thinking of same place.

KdyHby
10-02-2017, 09:25 AM
Ye olde character pubs, Betty Nichols and Penny Farthing.

C octail bar n food: Cafe Continental and Society.

Food pre match, live music post: Duchess

Standard: Exchequer, Spoons, TIPSY Cow - nice views over the Forth from upstairs outside.

Good football bar, nice locals, live music evening : Novar

mim
10-02-2017, 09:30 AM
We have used the Exchequer a few times, assumed it was a spoons, but same idea I suppose. Relatively cheap drink, food if need be and kids permitted too. They adopt an odd regimental style queuing system though if I'm thinking of same place.

Aye, same place

DarrenSQH
10-02-2017, 09:31 AM

Standard: Exchequer, Spoons, Boozy Cow - nice views over the Forth from upstairs outside.

Enjoy my away visits to the penny farthing and going back to the 1970s.

mim
10-02-2017, 09:38 AM

Standard: Exchequer, Spoons, Boozy Cow - nice views over the Forth from upstairs outside.

Wheatsheaf excellent for a bar lunch too (steak pie to die for).
Problem is it's along the wrong end of the High Street (as are Spoons and Betty Nichols)

Even less convenient is the Boozy Cow, it's in Edinburgh :greengrin

Tipsy Cow is in Kirkcaldy High St. :greengrin

Frazerbob
10-02-2017, 09:40 AM

The TIPSY Cow......absolutely nothing to do with The Boozy Cow!

KdyHby
10-02-2017, 10:09 AM
Ooooooops Boozy / Tipsy - ken what I mean. Always get the name of that ****** place wrong.

Iggy Pope
10-02-2017, 02:36 PM
I took a chance and left it till mid afternoon to let the rush calm down... Two tickets through post today - that's service 👏

It's not as though they're busy though is it. That's the time when the 'service' crashes to pieces. I could probably phone them right now and they might even answer.

KdyHby
10-02-2017, 02:39 PM
I forgot about O'Connell's. An OK bar similar to Spoons/Exchequer.

GreenCastle
12-02-2017, 03:10 PM
Let's sell this out and get another important 3 points!

hibee-boys
12-02-2017, 10:47 PM
Big game against Raith, especially with Utd dropping points. Did the focus on the derby game impact on the performance against Ayr, might the replay have the same affect? Let's get a decent turnout at Kirkcaldy to cheer the boys on!

Green Fish
13-02-2017, 06:17 PM
Whats the chances of patg for Raith game and them opening Railway stand if required

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

hibee-boys
13-02-2017, 06:21 PM
Whats the chances of patg for Raith game and them opening Railway stand if required

Away stand holds 3500, can't see us taking more than that.

Hermit Crab
13-02-2017, 09:32 PM

Big chance of that.

Carheenlea
14-02-2017, 08:29 AM
I wonder how much of an impact the replay next week will now have on how many travel over to Fife? Might be a lot of folk who intended to go and have still to buy who will now decide against with tickets to buy for Hearts game.
Full away ends are going to be hugely important by giving us vocal advantage as the finishing line starts to come into view - hopefully we will see one on Saturday.

BoomtownHibees
14-02-2017, 09:29 AM
Just a wee heads up that I have a couple of tickets that won't be used. My mate is going who will have the tickets on him so if anyone is struggling to get in to buy tickets but want to go then give me a shout.

Ringothedog
14-02-2017, 11:04 AM
Big chance of that.

There are none available online to buy at the moment which is really frustrating, I know that there is no way it is sold out so will have to wait until they put the batch online

Lago
14-02-2017, 11:31 AM
I wonder how much of an impact the replay next week will now have on how many travel over to Fife? Might be a lot of folk who intended to go and have still to buy who will now decide against with tickets to buy for Hearts game.
Full away ends are going to be hugely important by giving us vocal advantage as the finishing line starts to come into view - hopefully we will see one on Saturday.
You know I was thinking the same, seems everyone is focused on the cup replay & getting tickets, I just hope the team & coaches are ignoring all the cup hipe as Saturday is a big big game for Hibs, promotion is a MUST this season.

Hermit Crab
14-02-2017, 11:52 AM
There are none available online to buy at the moment which is really frustrating, I know that there is no way it is sold out so will have to wait until they put the batch online

Maybe withdrew them due to derby sales as it can't be sold out already.

Ringothedog
14-02-2017, 12:01 PM
Maybe withdrew them due to derby sales as it can't be sold out already.

My thoughts as well,although it is a slight inconvenience

Hermit Crab
14-02-2017, 12:05 PM
My thoughts as well,although it is a slight inconvenience

Give the TO a ring?

Ringothedog
14-02-2017, 12:39 PM
Give the TO a ring?

Will leave it until tomorrow, it would be easier getting through to God today than the ticket office.

Slavers
14-02-2017, 12:48 PM
Are the tickets sold out? I tried this morning online but none available.

BS44
14-02-2017, 01:12 PM
Should I have picked another day to walk down to the San Siro to get tickets for Kilmarnock?

Frazerbob
14-02-2017, 01:14 PM
Should I have picked another day to walk down to the San Siro to get tickets for Kilmarnock?

Kilmarnock? This a hastily arranged glamour friendly?

Sweep
14-02-2017, 01:58 PM
I tried online and on the ticket line they say there are no tickets available.

HFCdeb
14-02-2017, 02:03 PM
I bought two Raith tickets this morning about 9am and had no problems.

Monktonhall 7
14-02-2017, 02:09 PM
I tried online and on the ticket line they say there are no tickets available.

Managed to get 7 this morning, but now saying none are available. Can't believe we've sold out that whole stand, but would be brilliant if have.

BS44
14-02-2017, 02:21 PM
Managed to get 7 this morning, but now saying none are available. Can't believe we've sold out that whole stand, but would be brilliant if have.

Just been down and there are plenty tickets left

Monktonhall 7
14-02-2017, 02:26 PM
Just been down and there are plenty tickets left

Maybe just removed from Online due to Replay tickets being sold from 10.00am today? If that's the case though, they should at least say that. I'm sure it will be down to Ticketmaster though.

stantonhibby
14-02-2017, 02:28 PM

Tickets available online again now.............Block B of the McDermid Stand.......I know that's behind the goals but any idea if Block B is front , back or middle !

Sweep
14-02-2017, 02:29 PM
Back up online again. Ticket office said system slow to update with the sale of hearts tickets, I've just bought 2 for raith.

Iggy Pope
14-02-2017, 02:35 PM

Have been seldom really. Bar Tynecastle obviously. Back to the grind for the rest of the away folks.

Slavers
14-02-2017, 02:44 PM
Just purchased 1 ticket for Raith now after not being able to purchase this morning. Happy days!!

hibee-boys
14-02-2017, 03:03 PM
Tickets available online again now.............Block B of the McDermid Stand.......I know that's behind the goals but any idea if Block B is front , back or middle !

I'm guessing it could be any of the above! Would depend on which row you are in.

Ringothedog
14-02-2017, 04:42 PM
Got mine, can relax now.