PDA

View Full Version : Players cards .

erin go bragh
07-02-2017, 10:03 PM
Hi folk . I'm looking for a Fyvie player card that came with a home program .
If anybody has a spare .

hibeg
09-02-2017, 04:54 PM
Fyvie and Keatings are the 2 which are harder to obtain. I'm awaiting a reply to see if Fyvie is available
I think FF came with st mirren in Irn bru cup.

erin go bragh
09-02-2017, 11:01 PM
Fyvie and Keatings are the 2 which are harder to obtain. I'm awaiting a reply to see if Fyvie is available

Ive got Keatings but need Fyvie. Surprised they have not done SJM or Cummings yet .

Iggy Pope
10-02-2017, 03:51 PM
Ive got Keatings but need Fyvie. Surprised they have not done SJM or Cummings yet .

They'll do all of them. Team group pic might be tricky though.

Jonnyboy
11-02-2017, 07:08 PM

I have a spare Keatings one. It's one of the originals in that the quality was criticised and I think the club agreed to produce another. If you want the Keatings one I have, pop me a PM with your details and I'll post it out to you :aok:

Jonnyboy
12-02-2017, 06:31 PM
Border Hibee has claimed one but I have another if anyone needs it?

greeny
13-02-2017, 05:00 PM
Did they actually produce another Keatings version, if so, I missed it. I've got the original poorer quality one

tanfield
13-02-2017, 05:38 PM
Did they actually produce another Keatings version, if so, I missed it. I've got the original poorer quality one

Not so far

Viking
14-02-2017, 09:40 PM
I am looking for a David Gray and Conrad Logan one if anybody has any of them spare?!

ano hibby
15-02-2017, 11:19 AM
Be a nice touch for our Jambo visitors if the card for next Wednesdays game was Cummings holding the cup :)

SteveHFC
15-02-2017, 10:17 PM
Have a spare Marvin Bartley card if anyone is looking for one.

Danderhall Hibs
15-02-2017, 11:46 PM
Why is Keatings' card hard to get hold off?

I didn't realise they'd done one at the Irnbru cup game - does anyone have a spare from that game?

Did they do one for QOTS in the league cup as well? If so does anyone have a spare from that game?

I thought it was league games only for some reason.

Viking
16-02-2017, 07:37 AM

I didn't realise they'd done one at the Irnbru cup game - does anyone have a spare from that game?

Did they do one for QOTS in the league cup as well? If so does anyone have a spare from that game?

I was the same...understood it that it was only going to be home league games so got caught out at the cup games!!

hibeg
16-02-2017, 10:54 AM

Jonnyboy states further up the thread that he has a spare Keatings card !

tanfield
16-02-2017, 03:24 PM

They only started to issue cards from the league and initial chat was that they would be produced for league games. They however produced one for the irn bru cup game and remains to be seen if a card will be produced for the cup game next week.

Danderhall Hibs
16-02-2017, 04:42 PM

I think I've got Keatings - need to check. I was wondering why it's difficult to get hold off?

Someone said it was Fyvie that was the irnbru game?

Danderhall Hibs
16-02-2017, 04:43 PM
They only started to issue cards from the league and initial chat was that they would be produced for league games. They however produced one for the irn bru cup game and remains to be seen if a card will be produced for the cup game next week.

Any idea if they done one for the LC game v QoTS?

Green Fish
16-02-2017, 05:14 PM
Any idea if they done one for the LC game v QoTS?
I dont think they did

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Danderhall Hibs
16-02-2017, 06:03 PM
I dont think they did

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Cheers - I've got 10 (including Keatings).

How many have been released?

Radium
16-02-2017, 07:05 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170216/6ce4f21c47dae41035919701f3343436.jpg

I've got 12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danderhall Hibs
16-02-2017, 08:19 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170216/6ce4f21c47dae41035919701f3343436.jpg

I've got 12

Cheers mate - I've got 11 (Paul Hanlon was still kicking about in my wallet).

Missing Fraser Fyvie - anyone know how I can get a hold of it?

Jonnyboy
16-02-2017, 08:48 PM

Still got it :aok:

hibeg
21-02-2017, 08:20 PM
Be a nice touch for our Jambo visitors if the card for next Wednesdays game was Cummings holding the cup :)

Wow. Are you a fortune teller ? :wink:

hibeg
21-02-2017, 08:34 PM

Just a heads up that One has appeared on eBay today with the programme. £4.99 start. I'm not the seller by the way :thumbsup:

Danderhall Hibs
21-02-2017, 09:47 PM
Just a heads up that One has appeared on eBay today with the programme. £4.99 start. I'm not the seller by the way :thumbsup:

Cheers - I seemed to have managed to get one sorted.

ano hibby
23-02-2017, 09:31 AM
So to complete the match day squad we still have:

SJM
Dylan
Liam
Oxley

Including Ayr we have 8 home games to go i think.

Guess they could do:

Keatings reprint
Stubbs or management team
Team
Leith walk

Jeez im a 46 year old man checking my card card collection:confused::greengrin

greeny
23-02-2017, 04:29 PM
Dagnall

ano hibby
23-02-2017, 07:52 PM
Dagnall

Of course how could i have forgot :)

Bobo
24-02-2017, 02:39 PM
Anybody looking for cards to complete their collection should go see Brian in the programme shop on Albion Road he's selling all the cards at £1 each 👍🏻

SteveHFC
25-02-2017, 12:24 AM
Getting Oxley's card tomorrow.

millarco
25-02-2017, 12:36 PM
Back copy match programmes, including trading cards, will be available to purchase from the Clubstore from 3pm today.

We don't have every programme from this season but the majority will be available. £1 for the programme which includes the respective trading card from the match.

We'll also be giving away free replacement James Keatings cards - the quality of the Keatings card was poorer than the rest.

A full list of the cards are available on the website - we didn't have one for the Queen of the South cup tie but had one for the rest of the cup fixtures.

That means we have three spaces to fill. Alan Stubbs, John Doolan and Taff was one suggestion, or could do variations including the cup, team photo, celebration shots etc. There's also scope to do a special League Cup 2007 anniversary one if that would be of interest. Would welcome feedback!

erin go bragh
25-02-2017, 12:46 PM
Supporters missing programmes from this season have the opportunity to pick up back copies at the Hibernian Clubstore ahead of the game against Dunfermline Athletic.

A selection of programmes from the current season, including trading cards, will be avialable for sale in the Hibernian Clubstore from 3pm on Saturday - the perfect opportunity to complete your collection.

The programmes will be available for a reduced price of £1, with the trading card free with the respective programme. The Hearts programme from Wednesday night will be the usual price of £3.

For those collecting the Scottish Cup trading cards, please see below a summary of the players featured to date:

Dunfermline: David Gray

Morton: James Keatings

Ayr United: Lewis Stevenson

Dundee United: Conrad Logan

St Mirren: Fraser Fyvie

St Mirren: Darren McGregor

Falkirk: Martin Boyle

QotS: Anthony Stokes

Dumbarton: Liam Fontaine

Raith Rovers: Marvin Bartley

Dundee United: Paul Hanlon

Ayr United: Niklas Gunnarsson

Heart of Midlothian: Jason Cummings

Dunfermline Athletic: Mark Oxley

Please note due to the poor quality of the James Keatings card given at the Morton game, a free replacement is avaliable to collect from the Clubstore today.

tanfield
25-02-2017, 01:02 PM
Back copy match programmes, including trading cards, will be available to purchase from the Clubstore from 3pm today.

We don't have every programme from this season but the majority will be available. £1 for the programme which includes the respective trading card from the match.

We'll also be giving away free replacement James Keatings cards - the quality of the Keatings card was poorer than the rest.

A full list of the cards are available on the website - we didn't have one for the Queen of the South cup tie but had one for the rest of the cup fixtures.

That means we have three spaces to fill. Alan Stubbs, John Doolan and Taff was one suggestion, or could do variations including the cup, team photo, celebration shots etc. There's also scope to do a special League Cup 2007 anniversary one if that would be of interest. Would welcome feedback!

I think the cup, stubbs and a team photo would complete the set nicely.

Special 2007 league cards sounds good to me! 🖒🖒

hibeg
25-02-2017, 01:14 PM
Supporters missing programmes from this season have the opportunity to pick up back copies at the Hibernian Clubstore ahead of the game against Dunfermline Athletic.

A selection of programmes from the current season, including trading cards, will be avialable for sale in the Hibernian Clubstore from 3pm on Saturday - the perfect opportunity to complete your collection.

The programmes will be available for a reduced price of £1, with the trading card free with the respective programme. The Hearts programme from Wednesday night will be the usual price of £3.

For those collecting the Scottish Cup trading cards, please see below a summary of the players featured to date:

Dunfermline: David Gray

Morton: James Keatings

Ayr United: Lewis Stevenson

Dundee United: Conrad Logan

St Mirren: Fraser Fyvie

St Mirren: Darren McGregor

Falkirk: Martin Boyle

QotS: Anthony Stokes

Dumbarton: Liam Fontaine

Raith Rovers: Marvin Bartley

Dundee United: Paul Hanlon

Ayr United: Niklas Gunnarsson

Heart of Midlothian: Jason Cummings

Dunfermline Athletic: Mark Oxley

Please note due to the poor quality of the James Keatings card given at the Morton game, a free replacement is avaliable to collect from the Clubstore today.

Haha I just came on to post that I was in the proggie shop and picked you up the FF card.
Its good that Hibs are doing this for the collectors.

SteveHFC
25-02-2017, 01:23 PM
I think the cup, stubbs and a team photo would complete the set nicely.

Special 2007 league cards sounds good to me! 🖒🖒

Agreed.

26-02-2017, 04:50 AM

Club shop were doing them today with the programme for £1 they might still be

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

matty_f
26-02-2017, 10:43 PM

Are there any of the reprinted Keatings cards left?

Iggy Pope
27-02-2017, 10:46 AM

Sold out...

matty_f
27-02-2017, 11:27 AM
Sold out...

Cheers, got one of the original ones but it would have been good to get the reprint.

erin go bragh
27-02-2017, 12:02 PM
Haha I just came on to post that I was in the proggie shop and picked you up the FF card.
Its good that Hibs are doing this for the collectors.

Got if before the game but cheers anyway Hibeg . Hibs class .

Iggy Pope
27-02-2017, 02:16 PM
Cheers, got one of the original ones but it would have been good to get the reprint.

Same here, but I missed out.
Story of my life.
I'm hoping its the same pic, only a better quality card.

millarco
27-02-2017, 03:25 PM

We've still got a good few Matty, don't worry. We'll be looking to do the same again ahead of the Ayr United game so keep an eye out for information towards the end of the week.

matty_f
27-02-2017, 04:14 PM
We've still got a good few Matty, don't worry. We'll be looking to do the same again ahead of the Ayr United game so keep an eye out for information towards the end of the week.

:aok: nice one, thanks Colin.

Iggy Pope
27-02-2017, 05:34 PM

Interesting after taking the trouble of going into the shop today and there were none. Should I just keep trying then Colin? And is it the same card as the original, but just a wee bit better?

millarco
27-02-2017, 05:43 PM
Interesting after taking the trouble of going into the shop today and there were none. Should I just keep trying then Colin? And is it the same card as the original, but just a wee bit better?

The back copy programmes and cards aren't stocked by the club store generally, we had a specific manned section ahead of the game on Saturday.

As I said to Matty we're looking to do the same again ahead of the game on Saturday, so keep an eye out for info on timings towards the end of the week.

The Keatings card is the same image, but the quality is improved in line with the rest of the cards.

Iggy Pope
27-02-2017, 05:49 PM
The back copy programmes and cards aren't stocked by the club store generally, we had a specific manned section ahead of the game on Saturday.

As I said to Matty we're looking to do the same again ahead of the game on Saturday, so keep an eye out for info on timings towards the end of the week.

The Keatings card is the same image, but the quality is improved in line with the rest of the cards.

Thanks. Keep bashing out the reprints then and keep the dodgy poor quality fellahs as a scarcity.
Ta.

hibeg
28-02-2017, 09:35 AM
Were any cards unavailable on Saturday, i.e previous sellouts ? I remember the panic for a David Gray card when I was on holiday :greengrin

Radium
28-02-2017, 10:10 AM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170228/0aea45f2390e4af6a54273daf1278ee1.jpg

Well done around this.

tanfield
28-02-2017, 12:41 PM
Were any cards unavailable on Saturday, i.e previous sellouts ? I remember the panic for a David Gray card when I was on holiday :greengrin

The David Gray card wasn't available on Saturday

hibeg
28-02-2017, 04:59 PM
Cheers Tanfield. I'm not sure but the Programme shop may have his card in case anyone still requires it. As previously stated Brian is selling spare cards at £1 each and money goes to charity

Iggy Pope
03-03-2017, 05:09 PM
Any update on the Keating's reprint being available this week?

tanfield
04-03-2017, 11:53 AM
Programmes and cards back in the hibs shop. David Gray cards are there with a slightly different font type from the original one

Iggy Pope
05-03-2017, 02:27 PM
Programmes and cards back in the hibs shop. David Gray cards are there with a slightly different font type from the original one

Aw FFS.....

tanfield
05-03-2017, 05:05 PM
Aw FFS.....

They're bound to have them again...

Frogga
05-03-2017, 10:54 PM
Does anyone have a spare of the Fyvie card or know where I can get one?

I went and bought quite a few which I was missing yesterday and bought the Irn Bru cup programme which the Fyvie card was in, however I must've missed picking up that card in the process...

It's the only one I don't have now.

BlackSheep
08-03-2017, 11:00 AM
Ive managed to collect all of the cards and programmes at each game but havent managed to pick up the reprint Keatings one and I have noticed the David Gray one is different to the rest so can anyone who has ALL the cards, including both versions of Keatings or Gray post a pic so i can see which ones I am missing.

hibeg
15-03-2017, 05:24 PM
So this reprinted David Gray card !! Is this a definite ? I asked in the shop today but they had no idea what I was on about and categorically stated only Keatings was reprinted. :confused:

SteveHFC
16-03-2017, 03:45 PM
Dagnall the card for this weekend.

BlackSheep
16-03-2017, 04:59 PM
Would be great to get a definitive answer on the whole collection.... anyone know if the designer is on the forums?

millarco
16-03-2017, 05:39 PM
Would be great to get a definitive answer on the whole collection.... anyone know if the designer is on the forums?

There isn't a David Gray replacement card - the only replacement one we got was a James Keatings one because the quality of the original wasn't good enough.

We had a small second batch of Gray ones made due to the first ones selling out with the programme, and there is a small difference in the font of the new ones.

Our original plan had been to only give cards away for the league matches. However they proved popular and we got a few home cup draws so included them as well - we'll now need to produce an additional three to cover the last few games and are finalising designs for them at the moment.

Cards left to collect are: Chris Dagnall (Saturday), Dylan McGeouch, John McGinn and the three new ones (I think).

BlackSheep
16-03-2017, 05:56 PM
There isn't a David Gray replacement card - the only replacement one we got was a James Keatings one because the quality of the original wasn't good enough.

We had a small second batch of Gray ones made due to the first ones selling out with the programme, and there is a small difference in the font of the new ones.

Our original plan had been to only give cards away for the league matches. However they proved popular and we got a few home cup draws so included them as well - we'll now need to produce an additional three to cover the last few games and are finalising designs for them at the moment.

Cards left to collect are: Chris Dagnall (Saturday), Dylan McGeouch, John McGinn and the three new ones (I think).

Thanks for the reply... any word as to whether the David Gray cards with slightly differing font will be available at any point again...? Or the Keatings reprint, as a collector I would prefer to have the whole bunch including reprints.

millarco
16-03-2017, 06:06 PM
Thanks for the reply... any word as to whether the David Gray cards with slightly differing font will be available at any point again...? Or the Keatings reprint, as a collector I would prefer to have the whole bunch including reprints.

The Keatings replacement card should be available in the Clubstore to pick up free of charge.

We're looking to get a small number of back issue programmes with cards for sale in the clubstore - the programme that went with the Gray card has sold out but the card would be available. Hopefully that'll be in the Clubstore for Saturday.

BlackSheep
17-03-2017, 10:06 AM
The Keatings replacement card should be available in the Clubstore to pick up free of charge.

We're looking to get a small number of back issue programmes with cards for sale in the clubstore - the programme that went with the Gray card has sold out but the card would be available. Hopefully that'll be in the Clubstore for Saturday.

Awesome.... I'm all up to dat e with the programmes just those additional cards to get, so i'll pop in on saturday. Cheers

Iggy Pope
18-03-2017, 07:28 PM
No sign of the elusive re-print / re-font of David Gray in the shop today?

BlackSheep
19-03-2017, 04:11 PM
No sign of the elusive re-print / re-font of David Gray in the shop today?

Yup, got both. Asked over at the printing desk instead of at the tills, wasn't the only one looking for them either... that was at about 2.45.

greeny
20-03-2017, 04:06 PM
Was it an original or the further issue with a different font. Has anyone actually seen the re-font card, and if so, what is the difference

Iggy Pope
20-03-2017, 04:21 PM
Yup, got both. Asked over at the printing desk instead of at the tills, wasn't the only one looking for them either... that was at about 2.45.

I was in at half 2, the Printing desk was empty and the staff hadn't seen the fellah.

Iggy Pope
20-03-2017, 04:23 PM

I'm quoting you direct Millarco my friend.

Is there a David Gray reprint or not?
When you gonna make them available if there is?

millarco
20-03-2017, 04:38 PM
I'm quoting you direct Millarco my friend.

Is there a David Gray reprint or not?
When you gonna make them available if there is?

As above we sold out of the initial DG card - we got a small second batch done but the font is different.

We're looking to carry a small number of each programme (and card) in the clubstore - it's not been done yet but they'll be sorted soon.

In the meantime if you want to pop by the stadium at some point this week let me know when and I can get you one.

greeny
20-03-2017, 05:48 PM
I was renewing my season ticket today and popped into the shop. Chap couldn't have been more helpful and got me a David Gray card from under the shirt printing desk. Didn't look any different to the original but I bought it anyway. Compared it with my original when I got home and I can't see any difference.

Following on from previous, this has to be a reprint with the different font but beats me what that difference is. If by some chance I've bought another original, can I change it?

If it is a reprint, how do I tell them apart?

tanfield
20-03-2017, 06:26 PM
I was renewing my season ticket today and popped into the shop. Chap couldn't have been more helpful and got me a David Gray card from under the shirt printing desk. Didn't look any different to the original but I bought it anyway. Compared it with my original when I got home and I can't see any difference.

Following on from previous, this has to be a reprint with the different font but beats me what that difference is. If by some chance I've bought another original, can I change it?

If it is a reprint, how do I tell them apart?

I've got them both.

On the original card the writing is bold whereas on the reprint the writing follows the font style of the other cards.

tanfield
20-03-2017, 06:31 PM

Iggy Pope
20-03-2017, 07:33 PM
As above we sold out of the initial DG card - we got a small second batch done but the font is different.

We're looking to carry a small number of each programme (and card) in the clubstore - it's not been done yet but they'll be sorted soon.

In the meantime if you want to pop by the stadium at some point this week let me know when and I can get you one.

I'll be in tomorrow lunchtime. I'll PM you.....
Ta

Frogga
20-03-2017, 10:54 PM

Hi,

Do you have any Fyvie cards spare?

I went in to buy all the cards I was missing the last time they were being sold in the Club shop but must've forgotten to pick up the Fyvie one as I bought the St Mirren programme it went with.

Would really appreciate your help!

Euan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

millarco
21-03-2017, 09:35 AM
Hi,

Do you have any Fyvie cards spare?

I went in to buy all the cards I was missing the last time they were being sold in the Club shop but must've forgotten to pick up the Fyvie one as I bought the St Mirren programme it went with.

Would really appreciate your help!

Euan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Euan,

I'm back in the office tomorrow so can sort you out then. Would you be able to drop in at some point to collect if I leave it at the West Stand reception for you to collect?

Thanks,

Colin

Iggy Pope
21-03-2017, 03:59 PM

Got them and thanks for your help.

See everyone. This forum was a great idea.

Frogga
21-03-2017, 09:05 PM
Hi Euan,

I'm back in the office tomorrow so can sort you out then. Would you be able to drop in at some point to collect if I leave it at the West Stand reception for you to collect?

Thanks,

Colin

Hi Colin,

That'd be brilliant, thanks! :agree:

I'm going to the Scotland v Canada game so will be at Easter Road around 5.30pm. Do you think I could meet you then or pick it up from the reception (as you say)?

Euan

greeny
22-03-2017, 04:54 PM
Got mine now.

Thanks to Tanfield for the photo explaining the difference and to Colin for the card

hibeg
25-03-2017, 12:50 PM
Thanks Iggy for sending the new David Gray ticket .. Hibs class :thumbsup:

Iggy Pope
25-03-2017, 06:50 PM
Thanks Iggy for sending the new David Gray ticket .. Hibs class :thumbsup:

You're welcome!

Danderhall Hibs
15-04-2017, 10:27 PM
Did anyone pick up a spare card from today's match that they'd be willing to pass on? I forgot to pick a programme up.

hibby6270
18-04-2017, 12:48 PM
Was up at the ER T/O this morning to pick up my SF tickets and popped in to the Club Shop on the off chance they might have spare SC cards for sale. I still needed SDG & FF.

Imagine my delight when the girl said 'yeah - we've got plenty'.:greengrin

The shop have the programmes and cards sitting behind the counter where strips are name printed. Only one they didn't have was the JK reprint but I've got an original and that will do me for now.

So, if you're missing any cards get along to the shop.:aok:

The wee programme shop in Albion Road also have a limited supply but no SDG or FF cards, at least they didn't have them on Saturday there.

SteveHFC
04-08-2017, 07:20 PM
Brand new cards starting from tomorrow's programme.

hibeg
20-07-2019, 10:11 AM
Forum has been very quiet recently 😳

Just bringing this back up as I can’t lay my hands on the cards.
I noticed a couple of collections were selling on eBay recently. IIR one listing was for a complete collection of 20 or 21 cards. How many were produced including the reprints ??

EastStandHibs
29-08-2019, 12:51 PM
Looking for the Conrad Logan card to complete my collection. Does anyone have one they would be willing to part with or know where one could be sourced?

Saturday Boy
29-08-2019, 01:01 PM
Looking for the Conrad Logan card to complete my collection. Does anyone have one they would be willing to part with or know where one could be sourced?

Try Brian at Almondvale Programmes. The shop is on Albion Road. Usually open 10 till 2 Tuesday to Saturday.