PDA

View Full Version : Leanne on Peter & Roughie show

ColinNish
07-02-2017, 12:25 PM
Anyone else see this?

Putting the LD interview to one side, Neil Lennon was interviewed before the Ayr United game and categorically stated that anyone who did not perform in this game would be hooked for the game against Hearts.

So who shouldn't be playing on Sunday?

Since90+2
07-02-2017, 01:01 PM
Shinnie , Humphrey and Keatings will all drop out IMO.

3 from Bartley , McGeouch , Holt and Cummings will come in.

fishybeaver
07-02-2017, 01:03 PM
Shinnie , Humphrey and Keatings will all drop out IMO.

3 from Bartley , McGeouch , Holt and Cummings will come in.

Boyle dropped to the bench, keep Keatings playing

One_Sauzee
07-02-2017, 03:35 PM
Can't see Shinnie starting. Think although Humphrey hid against Ayr, he still needs to start. He's the only true winger we have

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Benjeloon
07-02-2017, 03:40 PM
Would hate to see Keatings be dropped when he got the assist for Cummings's goal. Always feel he's the first to get hooked when he's building up a bit of momentum.

I would start Holt and Cummings up top with Keatings behind. Disappointed by Humphrey's performance on Saturday as wingers would likely be more effective in an open game.

One thing is certain though and that is that Bartley must start. We need the steel and performance he showed in the Dundee Utd game.

greenlex
07-02-2017, 03:55 PM
Can't see Shinnie starting. Think although Humphrey hid against Ayr, he still needs to start. He's the only true winger we have

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I dont think Hearts will double up on Humphrey and he will get a bit more room. Hope so anyway.

hibeg
07-02-2017, 04:03 PM
Would hate to see Keatings be dropped when he got the assist for Cummings's goal. Always feel he's the first to get hooked when he's building up a bit of momentum.

I would start Holt and Cummings up top with Keatings behind. Disappointed by Humphrey's performance on Saturday as wingers would likely be more effective in an open game.

One thing is certain though and that is that Bartley must start. We need the steel and performance he showed in the Dundee Utd game.

Agree with you totally mate

HibernianJK
07-02-2017, 04:12 PM
I'd like to see

Rocky/Laidlaw

Gray
Mcgregor
Fontaine
Stevenson

McGeouch
Bartley
Mcginn

Keatings

Cummings
Holt

Heisenberg
07-02-2017, 04:17 PM
4-4-2 diamond.

Marciano (hopefully)

Gray
Forster
McGregor
Stevenson

Bartley
Fyvie
McGinn
McGeough

Holt
Cummings

lord bunberry
07-02-2017, 04:21 PM
I'd like to see

Rocky/Laidlaw

Gray
Mcgregor
Fontaine
Stevenson

McGeouch
Bartley
Mcginn

Keatings

Cummings
Holt
Fyvie is a certain starter I would have thought.

Heisenberg
07-02-2017, 04:24 PM
Was surprised Humprhey played today. Maybe a boot up the arse for his performance vs Ayr or genuinely needs the game time for fitness?

Tamhere1875
07-02-2017, 04:25 PM
Humphreys played on the development game today against the tribute act and was BarryWhite. Looks like he wasn't very interested

Billy Whizz
07-02-2017, 04:26 PM
Humphreys played on the development game today against the tribute act and was BarryWhite. Looks like he wasn't very interested

Maybe that was the plan Tam, to confuse Hearts

GreenNWhiteArmy
07-02-2017, 04:42 PM

Agree on every point mate

eastcoasthibby
07-02-2017, 05:09 PM

Continued from his appearance on Saturday ..another thing I note is I really haven't seen this pace that he has supposed to have and definitely no trickery nor physicality to his game ..so not sure what he will give us ..😴😮

trev the hat
07-02-2017, 06:08 PM
4-4-2 diamond.

Marciano (hopefully)

Gray
Forster
McGregor
Stevenson

Bartley
Fyvie
McGinn
McGeough

Holt
Cummings

Swap Forster for Fontaine & I think that's what will start.

lucky
07-02-2017, 06:16 PM
Doubt that Forster will start as that would be two right sided centre halfs.

Sir David Gray
07-02-2017, 06:21 PM
If Lennon is true to his word then Shinnie and Humphrey are certainties to drop out. Cummings has to start this game, it would be criminal to start with him on the bench again. I would also play McGeouch and Holt so that leaves someone else from Saturday to drop out and that would probably be Keatings.

I would also be tempted to put Bartley in as well in place of Boyle although I don't think Boyle did that badly on Saturday and it would be purely tactical.

I would go with;

Laidlaw

Gray
McGregor
Fontaine
Stevenson

Bartley
McGinn
McGeouch
Fyvie

Holt
Cummings

SUBS

Gallacher
Forster
Shinnie
Humphrey
Boyle
Graham
Keatings

ColinNish
07-02-2017, 06:22 PM

That's what i heard too. Possibly won't start on Saturday then.

Billy Whizz
07-02-2017, 06:23 PM
That's what i heard too. Possibly won't start on Saturday then.

Don't think he'll start on Sunday either

ColinNish
07-02-2017, 06:32 PM
Don't think he'll start on Sunday either

Ha ha, good shout, keep thinking the game's on Saturday!

Nicho87
07-02-2017, 06:35 PM
Marciano

Gray
McGregor
Fontaine
Stevenson

Bartley
Fyvie
Mcginn

Keatings

Holt
Cummings

HibernianJK
07-02-2017, 06:39 PM
Fyvie is a certain starter I would have thought.

Fair enough, probably Keatings or Holt would drop out then. IMO Mcgeouch has to play if fit as I feel we are such a better side with him in it.

J-C
07-02-2017, 06:42 PM
So what did LD say?

johncrobertson@
07-02-2017, 06:47 PM
So what did LD say?

She wasn't on!

cmcd
07-02-2017, 06:53 PM
Fair enough, probably Keatings or Holt would drop out then. IMO Mcgeouch has to play if fit as I feel we are such a better side with him in it.

I would be very surprised if Holt didn't start

J-C
07-02-2017, 06:58 PM
She wasn't on!

Ah! Ok

Sir David Gray
07-02-2017, 06:59 PM
Marciano

Gray
McGregor
Fontaine
Stevenson

Bartley
Fyvie
Mcginn

Keatings

Holt
Cummings

Marciano's injured.

ColinNish
07-02-2017, 07:11 PM
She wasn't on!

Aye she was!

Brightside
07-02-2017, 07:17 PM
They will try and attack with pace on the wings... we really need to go 352 to press them back but without Hanlon our 352 just doesnt hack it. I can see us going 451.

JimBHibees
07-02-2017, 07:35 PM
Was surprised Humprhey played today. Maybe a boot up the arse for his performance vs Ayr or genuinely needs the game time for fitness?

Maybe he took a while to get over the leg breaker challenge he took against Bonnyrigg.

Viva_Palmeiras
07-02-2017, 08:42 PM
So what did LD say?

Nobody is telling it would appear...

seanshow
07-02-2017, 08:51 PM
Nobody is telling it would appear... http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?318375-Chief-exec-on-stv-tomorrow

ColinNish
07-02-2017, 08:55 PM
Nobody is telling it would appear...

Sorry. It was more like what she didn't say.
Skirted over what happened after the Scottish Cup Final, about the allegations from Hun officials about players being assaulted. Said that relations between the 2 clubs was back to where it was before the final. 🙄

Ray_
08-02-2017, 05:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAto-kA6Xjk

frazeHFC
08-02-2017, 07:43 AM
4-4-2 diamond.

Marciano (hopefully)

Gray
Forster
McGregor
Stevenson

Bartley
Fyvie
McGinn
McGeough

Holt
Cummings

Hoping for this team too!

tamig
08-02-2017, 08:17 AM
Why did the OP give this title to the thread? One of the biggest misnomers ever on here. A load of Colin Nish.

FilipinoHibs
08-02-2017, 09:16 AM
Hoping for this team too!

Laidlaw for Marciano - not fit

Fontaine for Forster (RIGHT FOOTED)

ColinNish
08-02-2017, 10:44 AM
Why did the OP give this title to the thread? One of the biggest misnomers ever on here. A load of Colin Nish.

No idea what you are on about?

tamig
08-02-2017, 11:21 AM

Ok. "Leanne on Peter and Roughie Show".

Thread content - loads of posts about the starting eleven.

Go figure...

Peevemor
08-02-2017, 11:36 AM

Go figure...

Has anyone noticed any other .net threads going of topic?

ColinNish
08-02-2017, 12:00 PM

Go figure...

Wow. Hello there too.

Put the title as it was because it was the show that Leeann was on rather than just any old show.

Sorry to disappoint you old bean. Although Leeann is mentioned further down the posts
HTH

Baker9
08-02-2017, 01:10 PM
If Lennon is true to his word then Shinnie and Humphrey are certainties to drop out. Cummings has to start this game, it would be criminal to start with him on the bench again. I would also play McGeouch and Holt so that leaves someone else from Saturday to drop out and that would probably be Keatings.

I would also be tempted to put Bartley in as well in place of Boyle although I don't think Boyle did that badly on Saturday and it would be purely tactical.

I would go with;

Laidlaw

Gray
McGregor
Fontaine
Stevenson

Bartley
McGinn
McGeouch
Fyvie

Holt
Cummings

SUBS

Gallacher
Forster
Shinnie
Humphrey
Boyle
Graham
Keatings

That is a really strong team. If we can't beat them with that first 11 we are never likely to beat them. I don't think we lose much, if anything, with Fontaine instead of Hanlon.

Hibby Kay-Yay
08-02-2017, 03:40 PM
That is a really strong team. If we can't beat them with that first 11 we are never likely to beat them. I don't think we lose much, if anything, with Fontaine instead of Hanlon.

Not sure a diamond formation will work against them. I'd go 4-5-1

GK Laidlaw

RB Gray
CH McGregor
CH Fontaine
LB Stevenson

DM Bartley

LM Boyle
CM Fyvie
CM McGinn
RM Humphrey

ST Cummings

lapsedhibee
08-02-2017, 04:33 PM

:greengrin

sleeping giant
08-02-2017, 04:55 PM

:greengrin:

tamig
08-02-2017, 05:18 PM

Aye but it tends to be a minor diversion. The bulk of this thread is a one way track to a different land though.

Anyway, no offence to the OP. I didn't see the prog and was interested in finding out what Leeann had said but there's hardly any mention in the thread about that.

tamig
08-02-2017, 05:20 PM
Wow. Hello there too.

Put the title as it was because it was the show that Leeann was on rather than just any old show.

Sorry to disappoint you old bean. Although Leeann is mentioned further down the posts
HTH

No offence bud. Was interested to find out what Leeann had actually said but there's not much in the thread informing us of that. No worries though.

CMurdoch
09-02-2017, 12:45 AM
Aye but it tends to be a minor diversion. The bulk of this thread is a one way track to a different land though.

Anyway, no offence to the OP. I didn't see the prog and was interested in finding out what Leeann had said but there's hardly any mention in the thread about that.

Like most sharp media operators she spoke politely and blandly, easily sidestepping any potentially damaging questions so as to give anything away.
Politician at work.